Are you sending your neighbors to Hell?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Colossians 1:9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;

2 Thessalonians 1:11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:

2 Timothy 2:23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Their God is the God and Father of Jesus. Isn’t that pretty clear?

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
The Messiah, speaking in regard to the gospel which he preached.
The Messiah preached to these:

Zechariah 11:11 And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the Lord.

Matthew 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
It sends our neighbour to hell to not remember the many false teachers do just that

True teachers also speak with one another about the scriptures. You don’t object to that, do you?

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The Son is on HIs own throne. ( His servants that serve HIm is serving the Lord Jesus Christ.)

The Son of God will sit on the throne of his father David, which is the throne of God.

Revelation 22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

Who is the Lamb? -> Jesus of Nazareth, the Messiah.

Who is God? -> Yahweh, the God and Father of Jesus of Nazareth.

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
True teachers also speak with one another about the scriptures. You don’t object to that, do you?
Yes I object, all are false teachers predicted now.

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Matthew 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
The Son of God will sit on the throne of his father David, which is the throne of God.

Who is the Lamb? -> Jesus of Nazareth, the Messiah.

Who is God? -> Yahweh, the God and Father of Jesus of Nazareth.
Jeremiah 5:2 And though they say, The Lord liveth; surely they swear falsely.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Yes I object, all are false teachers predicted now.

Thanks. You have finally made clear to me who you are. Better effort this time than in our previous encounters.

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Matthew 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
The Messiah, Jesus of Nazareth.
I t says they follow Hin and HIs name is written in their foreheads. ( or no man can know HIs name)

Revelation 14:4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.
im:

Revelation 19:12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.

Revelation 22:4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
You know - in fact, we both do - the result is going to be the same one it always is. It’s only a matter of time.
Well the devils believe and do nothing, so it is a matter of this time.

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ.

To know Jesus is to believe the gospel, which is this:

Luke 14:7 And he put forth a parable to those which were bidden, when he marked how they chose out the chief rooms; saying unto them.
8 When thou art bidden of any man to a wedding, sit not down in the highest room; lest a more honourable man than thou be bidden of him;
9 And he that bade thee and him come and say to thee, Give this man place; and thou begin with shame to take the lowest room.
10 But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher: then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee.

11 For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Luke 20:46 Beware of the scribes, which desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and the chief rooms at feasts;

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
The name of Christ is not known by any man as it is His new name. ( LIVING NAME as testified to us.)

Revelation 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The name of Christ is not known by any man as it is His new name. ( LIVING NAME as testified to us.)

Revelation 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Blessings gordon 7! Do you know your new name written upon the white stone. You are welcome to perceive my words, as you have done to the others. If you perceive my words, then you perceive Him who sends me out into the world.

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
Blessings gordon 7! Do you know your new name written upon the white stone. You are welcome to perceive my words, as you have done to the others. If you perceive my words, then you perceive Him who sends me out into the world.
The name written that no man knew, but HE HIMSELF.

His name is called, The Word of God, a sharp sword goes out of His mouth, smiting the nations, ruling them with a rod of iron.

He has a name written, King of kings, and Lord of lords.

Revelation 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Revelation 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Revelation 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

To him that overcomes, granted to eat of the hidden manna, ( John 6:32 The true bread from heaven) and He gives a white stone, in a stone a new name written, no man knows but he who RECEIVES it. ( John 1:12, as many as RECEIVED HIM, to them He gave power to become the sons of God that believe on HIS NAME.)

Keeping the works of Christ unto the end, to him He gives power over the nations, to rule them with a rod of iron, breaking them as a potters vessel to shivers, EVEN AS HE RECEIVED OF HIS FATHER, and gives him the morning star.

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Revelation 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28 And I will give him the morning star.

To him that overcomes, He writes upon him the name of HIs God, and writes upon him HIs new name.

To him that overcomes, granted to sit WITH HIM IN HIS THRONE, EVEN AS HE ALSO OVERCAME, and IS SET DOWN WITH HIS FATHER IN HIS THRONE.

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Reactions: GTW27

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No
Perhaps the best evidence that no one really believes in a forever-burning Hell.
Or that no one really loves their neighbors. Take your pick.

If you really loved your neighbors, and believed in a forever-burning Hell, you wouldn't send them there.

I can hear the reply coming now. "I didn't send them to Hell, they sent themselves there."
Did you do anything to stop them? Did you convince them otherwise?
Did you live a life that made Christ attractive? I see...

Fortunately for me, I don't believe in a forever-burning Hell. Not really my problem.
Do you believe in a forever-burning Hell? (nope) If you did...

Or maybe you don't really love your neighbors. Seems to go hand-in-hand.
My brother, no one has gone to Hell, need to read your Bible. The lake of fire is where the wicked will go and only after the judgement, so need to study Gods Word and understand...

Last edited: