ARE YOU VEGAN

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I had lived before the flood I would have had to be a vegan because eating meat was forbidden. Even the animals were all vegetarians. But that changed after the flood. God tole Noah, "Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything."

Today many vegans are members of PETA:

People for the
Ethical
Treatment of
Animals.

I am a member of PEETA:

People who
Enjoy
Eating
Tasty
Animals.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I had lived before the flood I would have had to be a vegan because eating meat was forbidden. Even the animals were all vegetarians. But that changed after the flood. God tole Noah, "Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything."

Today many vegans are members of PETA:

People for the
Ethical
Treatment of
Animals.

I am a member of PEETA:

People who
Enjoy
Eating
Tasty
Animals.

Actually, I have a friend whose son went vegan, and you've never seen someone lose weight like that in your life. I was over at their house a few weeks ago and he had a family picture hanging on the wall, and I asked, "Whose the guy on the far left?" He said, "That's Rueben Jr." I said, "You're kidding." Couldn't even recognize him by face or body.

Not sure I could do it either. I like my tasty animals too. But for those who can, it is probably a healthier diet, provided you can get enough nutrients and protein.

Reactions: theophilus