Aren't Americans afraid?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Who cares

We are meant to leave this concept of sin and judgement behind and return to our original state of unconditional love and acceptance

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Matthew 7:1-3 -
“Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Matthew 7:1-3 -​

“Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?​

That's a good quote. We are not to judge the state of anyone's soul.

But we are to judge their actions, and speak out to help them avoid evil.

See Ezekial 3:18-21

18 If I say to the wicked, You shall surely die—and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade the wicked from their evil conduct in order to save their lives—then they shall die for their sin, but I will hold you responsible for their blood.
19 If, however, you warn the wicked and they still do not turn from their wickedness and evil conduct, they shall die for their sin, but you shall save your life.
20 But if the just turn away from their right conduct and do evil when I place a stumbling block before them, then they shall die. Since you did not warn them about their sin, they shall still die, and the just deeds that they performed will not be remembered on their behalf. I will, however, hold you responsible for their blood.
21 If, on the other hand, you warn the just to avoid sin, and they do not sin, they will surely live because of the warning, and you in turn shall save your own life.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A country that has begun its history with genocide!
The history of America began with the coming of the Christian Pilgrims on the Mayflower. They had excellent relationships with the Native Americans who helped them.

Reactions: Wrangler