Arguing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The LORD has me to warn against anything that be false . Its been that way for a very long time .
Just as HE has always had me to point to TRUTH .
but if we examine even the letters from the apostels we will see HE has always worked through the body .
Always . HE do use men to exhort . to always warn against what is false and always remind of what is true .
For many years i have known my gift . Exhortatation .
I can and must do as i am led to do . And out of great love i do as i do . I desire LIFE for all
and not death . Be encouraged . I understand why i am greatly misunderstood by many .
BUT and this is key . IF only we would be refreshed again in the letters of the apostels and etc
WE would see HOW they approached , how and what they warned about
and taught others to warn about too . ALWAYS to build up the peoples . every warning to every promise
IS FOR THE GOOD of the church . SEE how serious paul and others were about sin
and HOW they only desired people to learn to walk as THEY TOO DID . TO GROW their faith
to instruct them in what GOD had shown them . TO BUILD THEM ALL UP .
Wolves will not be tolerated on my watch . IT AINT CAUSE I desire their death , ITS CAUSE I DESIRE GOOD
for the peoples . no false hood will be allowed upon my watch . I DO IT out of LOVE FOR THE PEOPLES .
What i have been given , what i have been called to do , BY GRACE I WILL DO , AND MAY I BY GRACE
continue to DO . each joint has its function , every part its duty . MINE IS EXHORTATION .
You are loved dear sister . but if a millimeter of leaven is allowed to come in and to remain
I KNOW IT WILL LEAVEN THE WHOLE LUMP in time . OUT OF LOVE it must be corrected and done so quickly .
FOR satan sleeps not , his men rest not but do all to decieve and that even WITHIN anyone and everyone .
This lamb takes no time off to expose his works . or his men .
You just march on dear sister . SOON this will all come to an end . SOON the lambs will be HOME .
TILL THEN i must do as i must for the love and for the sake of all . no matter if it cost me all .
Brother Exhorter marches on through the trenches. Brother Exhorter has been given a job to do by the Lord. Let the Lord be praised and thanked.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont think most folks would agree sister . but lets not judge them
remember we all have assumed wrong or evil about a person .
Corrrection is GOOD and it cometh of GOD and by HIS SPIRIT he do use men to still correct
and to instruct . This may seem hard to for some to understand . Due to the fact i am so darn grave
serious and etc . BUT I do NOT harbor ill will towards any . OH I AM GRAVE i will correct
fast , BUT ITS ONLY CAUSE I DESIRE THEIR GOOD and not their destruction .
Yet for all that i am only hated more and more by those i have loved and desired only their good .
ITS THE WAY IT IS SISTER . LOOK at HE WHO IS PERFECT . LOOK at what JESUS DID
LOOK at how serious he warned , how grave he was and yet
LOOK at all HE DID . LOOK even at his prayer on the cross . EVEN THOES WHO DESPISED HIM
and those who HE had REBUKED QUITE sharply and even warned how it would be worse for them
than even SODOM on the day of judgment .
STILL HE prayed their forgivenss
NOW LOOK at stephen . THE MAN REBUKED THEM BIG TIME . BIG TIME .
and yet still he prayed their sin not be laid to their charge .
YOU SEE MANY DONT RIGHTLY DIVIDE ANYTHING anymore .
THEY EITHER PREACH A FALSE GOODNESS that seems to overloook sins and errors and creates a LIE
that makes that road to GOD VERY BROAD
or they go to the other extreme and just might expose sins but WONT POINT TOO CHRIST .
NOW ITS TIME WE GOT IN THE BIBLE for ourselves and learned BOTH THE GOODNESS and SEVERITY OF GOD .
That we embrace BOTH THE SEVERITY and GOODNESS OF GOD
because every WORD OF GOD , no matter if warning or promise IS FOR OUR GOOD , to those who take HEED
to those who BELIEVE , to those who are the BORN again . EVERY WORD sister . I EMBRACE IT ALL .
FOR EVERY WORD is for our good .

A post so nice, it posted twice.

• Love

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you please point me in the direction of the gallery?

Hit the Media tab on the ribbon at the top of page. I haven’t added any pics yet, but that’s where the albums are. I’m only on my phone at the moment, so I haven’t tried just yet.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I dont think most folks would agree sister . but lets not judge them
remember we all have assumed wrong or evil about a person .
Corrrection is GOOD and it cometh of GOD and by HIS SPIRIT he do use men to still correct
and to instruct . This may seem hard to for some to understand . Due to the fact i am so darn grave
serious and etc . BUT I do NOT harbor ill will towards any . OH I AM GRAVE i will correct
fast , BUT ITS ONLY CAUSE I DESIRE THEIR GOOD and not their destruction .
Yet for all that i am only hated more and more by those i have loved and desired only their good .
ITS THE WAY IT IS SISTER . LOOK at HE WHO IS PERFECT . LOOK at what JESUS DID
LOOK at how serious he warned , how grave he was and yet
LOOK at all HE DID . LOOK even at his prayer on the cross . EVEN THOES WHO DESPISED HIM
and those who HE had REBUKED QUITE sharply and even warned how it would be worse for them
than even SODOM on the day of judgment .
STILL HE prayed their forgivenss
NOW LOOK at stephen . THE MAN REBUKED THEM BIG TIME . BIG TIME .
and yet still he prayed their sin not be laid to their charge .
YOU SEE MANY DONT RIGHTLY DIVIDE ANYTHING anymore .
THEY EITHER PREACH A FALSE GOODNESS that seems to overloook sins and errors and creates a LIE
that makes that road to GOD VERY BROAD
or they go to the other extreme and just might expose sins but WONT POINT TOO CHRIST .
NOW ITS TIME WE GOT IN THE BIBLE for ourselves and learned BOTH THE GOODNESS and SEVERITY OF GOD .
That we embrace BOTH THE SEVERITY and GOODNESS OF GOD
because every WORD OF GOD , no matter if warning or promise IS FOR OUR GOOD , to those who take HEED
to those who BELIEVE , to those who are the BORN again . EVERY WORD sister . I EMBRACE IT ALL .
FOR EVERY WORD is for our good .
save-image.png

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother Exhorter marches on through the trenches. Brother Exhorter has been given a job to do by the Lord. Let the Lord be praised and thanked.
and the cost will be the cost . if i die for it so be it . LET GOD , LET CHRIST be magnified in my body whether by life or by death .
And my desire is LIFE for all even those who hate me more and more .
I KNOW of a place that has been prepared . IT IS MY HOME . THIS WORLD HAS NOTHING FOR ME . NOT ANYMORE IT DONT .
I have a place prepared by CHRIST . A place i never earned nor deserved , and its a place i desire for all .
BUT ITS A PLACE THE ALL INCLUSIVE FALSE LOVEY DO CRAP DUNG IS NOT GONNA BE FOUND FOR ANY WHO BOUGHT THAT LIE .
the only place , the ONLY PLACE , the only paradise , the only utopia
that DUNG PILE LIE is gonna lead folks too
is the FIREY depths of the LAKE OF FIRE RESORT . THAT IS A FACT . and that is NO PARADISE , OR ANY PARADISE
at all . THUS its JESUS , BIBLCIAL DOCTRINE and that pattern for all things this lambgonna point too .
CAUSE JESUS has prepared a place . THE INCLUISIVE DELUSION , YEAH ITS NOT GONNA LEADTHEM TO THAT PLACE .
I will expose that harlot , her false love , all false doctrine and if i be hated , THEN I BE HATED
LET GOD BE GLORIFIED , CHRIST BE GLORIFIED and may souls be saved . THIS WORLD offers me NO HOPE
only death . IT IS NOT my home , its men are not my hope . JESUS IS . let each be fully persauded .
many will continue to only fall away . But the lambs shall continue to POINT TO HE WHO SAVES
and all BIBLICAl , YAH biblical sound doctrine . THEY CAN KEEP THE REST .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no problem whatsoever by being ignored, I’m very secure within myself ,in that area...plus it’s better to ignore some than to get embroiled in petty arguing with them....that’s why we have the ignore option....I love it!!........we can still be tempted to react.......so best hit that ignore button..imo.
It’s a useful button. It’s best just to be straightforward with others. People can use emotion, and feelings to pull one over on others. It’s better to be straight and to the point while considering what’s going on all in faith that Yahavah/Yahweh is there, and that by the Holy Spirit and the spirit of Christ in prayer and supplication he will guide you down the right direction. Some things aren’t even worth arguing about when it comes down to it… Once you heard another persons side they will be continuing to look for truth and keep adjusting to what the truth is, which of course is the Lord Yeshua, whom is the truth, the way, and the life which brings forth newness of life, by bringing us up from our spiritual deadness to no longer a heart of stone (hard heart) but of flesh (softer heart), in spiritual life.

• Love

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
if IT CONTRADICTS WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE . GUESS WHAT , i dont want any part of it . NOT ONE BIT OF IT .
feast on that for a while . i made my mind up long ago .
Amen!!..I’m with you on this one....only what I believe the word of God to be saying to my heart, then I most definitely go check what I believe Him to be saying to me via His Spirit...with His written word.....xxx

• Love

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hit the Media tab on the ribbon at the top of page. I haven’t added any pics yet, but that’s where the albums are. I’m only on my phone at the moment, so I haven’t tried just yet.

Posted 3 quick examples.

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother, know you are “ Loved” xxx....
Onwards in the LORD dear sister . Things will only get worse in this world and then in a blink of an eye
the lambs shall fly , fly home to the LORD . that day is approaching and very soon too .
We must labor on till our last breath . Stay well dug in the sciptures too . Raise those hands and let the LORD be praised .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yawn…. Barf.
1713636867619.png
All other religoins are false . i dont hate my neighbor at all , them false religoins wont be saving a one o them .
The sin of UNBELIEF in CHRIST JESUS will not be allowed on my watch . all other religoins , muslim and etc is of
darkness and will save none . just a real dire and necessary reminder .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who are you talking of here ,Amigo?xx
Not you . its those who keep opposing the simple message .
i keep reminding all that other religoins are false that muslims and buddists and etc are not SAVED
do not know GOD , do not serve the same GOD we do .
THEY are on THIS SITE RITA .
and at times they can even say things like okay you do speak truth BUT
and yet even they have said contrary to what i say . In other words they DO NOT really believe
what i am saying is true and are only trying to seem as though they agree yet want the reminders to be silenced .
MANY now do not truly BELIEVE one must BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST to be saved .
What they really believe is , SURE its good to maybe believe in HIM
but its NOT NECESSARY , the only thing that REALLY mattered was did we love our neighbor etc .
Which again aint true . cause allowing unbelief in JESUS CHRIST , IS NOT LOVING OUR NEIGHBOR AS OURSELF .
ITS RATHER ALLOWING SIN UPON THEM . cause UNBELIEF has always BEEN SIN TO GOD .
THE DIRE NEED TO PREACH AND TO REMIND FOLKS that one must believe IS GETTING REPLACED MORE AND MORE
with the idea that this other love your neighbor is what matters .

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

It seems to me that you have quoted the wrong person in your post above. what I had originally posted was this: -

Arguing occurs when people are not prepared to learn from each other, but only hold onto their POV without learning anything from the conversation.

It seems that you really di need a mask because you certainly did not catch or understood what I had posted.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems to me that you have quoted the wrong person in your post above. what I had originally posted was this: -

It seems that you really di need a mask because you certainly did not catch or understood what I had posted.

It seems to me that you don't understand that I agree with you.

Must come from living almost upside down.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What an annoying post!! Pehaps you are one needing to change! ;-)

Is it that you are unable to turn your eyes away? So you want the annoying posts to stop appearing in front of your eyes? Do we only speak what others wish to hear?

Much love!
They act as if they took a poll to arrive at their judgement of your posts.

There's a Mr.Ed that use to Troll a Christian forum I knew of awhile ago.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It seems to me that you don't understand that I agree with you.

Must come from living almost upside down.

Where we live upside down we do speak plainly so that the message given is easy to understand. That stops a lot of disagreements and misunderstandings.