Armageddon in America: Three Prophets See an End Time Civil War

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(Christina;66663)
You do not say anything there is nothing to hear you tell us what we know already you are just so arrogant when i say something new ,you do nyou make vague warnings over and over and over they are not scripture they are your veiws We read God brings judgement upon the World and every person in the World must chose...Yet you have narrowed it down to a few places and people no i am saying the things that is comming to the usa,i no there is a world out there,but we are here and we will deal with the things hereof your chosing only because i am not i africa right nowyou judge and judge and judge yet when you are called on your judging you squeel like a babe because Im picking on you some times i think you are picking on me because i believe what i know the bible tills me.and you call it squeeling fine maybe i will roarr in emotion....you have never said anything except what we already knowif you know it i would not have to repeat myself you just put your own spin on itwe all do to some degree and hope that we are right,i know you think or hope you are right but i know somethings you are wrong about.so then what we sit in disagreement.. How do you think that helps anyone how does it help younot sure yet ... Do you think we are all so stupidi think you are very smart and read the bible alot that we do not get that the U.S. along with the rest of the World will be judged for their sins ?????????? Do you think you are the only one that gets this it seems on this forum i am the only one to look at that side of things,but you all know something is going down fast???????????? Its part of the message of the BIBLE we all read it not just you ............. I ask again what have you done ......... What point does your judgement i do nothave who does it helpwill there are many people around me that agrees and feel we are in for years of bad times and weather...........
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(Christina;66664)
I can some up the entire message you have given sense you have been here in your 211 posts The U.S. is going to be judged because of its sinstruewe are all going to be judged if we worship on Sunday not exactly ,i think you will be easily miss led by keeping the traditions of man and will not see the markand we are going to receive a mark well thats a tough one,do not say you will recieve a mark..we are trying to find that truth out and see it for what it is.That is the only thing you have said besides make personal judgements in 211 posts
ok i am stuck on a few things,but they are very important things..if you could see things from other veiws except your own..[i do not mean just mine]my biggest point to whitch i repeat is preparing and seeing the mark.i believe if you keep your traditions of man [not keep justifieing them]you will get fooled...it is my love for people to say it ,not ego or pride..however i will go over my post an veiw myself again...tku

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
We get this is your believe you have told us 200 times Is this the extent of your Bible knowledge ?? As I said you preach nothing all christians do not already know your message above is for non christains that have never read the bible not for us its.... MILK MILK MILK... its nothing ..but the simplest of messages for non believers We are a bible study site meaning we already know this simple message you have retold us 200 times We are not your African friends who have never heard we already know this kindergarden message you are telling us you arent teaching anything you are just a repeating,repeating repeating like a parrot ....telling us what we knew after a week of reading scripture and you have told us this babys message.. that we already know 200 timesYou are the one in the traditions of men you will not hear when told what God says on at least two of these things you judge what you do not understand and tell us what we already know from Gods word it helps NO ONE .............The only one showing pride and arrogance and hard headedness here is you ... Do you think us so ignorant we do not understand this simple simple babys milk message ????????????????That we are judged for our sins, ....we are not to follow traditions of men,.... and theres a mark of the beast ... any 8 year old in Sunday school knows these things yet you think us so ignorant we do not know this ?.............you have to keep repeating the same thing ... thats arrgance and pride on your part .........If you have more to say great but I am so tired of hearing this childs message from you ...then see you acting like you are saying someing of great insight only you are smart enough to get .............We got it OK we all learned it the first time we read the book ............

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(Christina;66668)
We get this is your believe you have told us 200 times Is this the extent of your Bible knowledge ?? As I said you preach nothing all christians do not already know your message above is for non christains that have never read the bible not for us its.... MILK MILK MILK... its nothing ..but the simplest of messages for non believers We are a bible study site meaning we already know this simple message you have retold us 200 times We are not your African friends who have never heard we already know this kindergarden message you are telling us you arent teaching anything you are just a repeating,repeating repeating like a parrot ....telling us what we knew after a week of reading scripture and you have told us this babys message.. that we already know 200 timesYou are the one in the traditions of men you will not hear when told what God says on at least two of these things you judge what you do not understand and tell us what we already know from Gods word it helps NO ONE .............
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''when i come back i will be giving out some meat...tku..

cedarhart

When good men do nothing, evil will triumph.Take a
Nov 17, 2008
picture.php

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(bullfighter;66670)
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''when i come back i will be giving out some meat...tku..
Thanks for the warning, I will be waiting in breathless anticipation.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif