Arrest

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, you can pray God work for me and prevent me from any kind of police arrest, I am totally disturbed because of calls and sms.

With all these problems going on in my a life a police arrest will destroy me mentally and emotionally.

Please pray God rescue me and give me a chance to grow in Him.

Thanks!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, you can pray God work for me and prevent me from any kind of police arrest, I am totally disturbed because of calls and sms.

With all these problems going on in my a life a police arrest will destroy me mentally and emotionally.

Thanks!

Praying for peace upon you.

Reactions: My Dreams

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Praying for you!

Reactions: Helen and dev553344

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ah, My dreams, prison can be a great place for you to be in to grow in God.

Our sins and iniquities all have consequences, that must be faced even if the sins and iniquities have been forgiven by God. King David's primary sin was turning away from God, and he did those three times, at the prompting of Satan, but the subsequent consequences of his sins/iniquities remained and impacted his life right up and until the end of his life.

May the Lord God hear your repentant heart's cries to our Father God, and that you will be able to grow in your faith as you take full responsibility for what you have done and now regret?

In India, receiving money from Christians outside of India so that you can make restitution for what you have done, may have far worse consequences for you in the eyes of the radical Hindu adherents.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Ah, My dreams, prison can be a great place for you to be in to grow in God.

Our sins and iniquities all have consequences, that must be faced even if the sins and iniquities have been forgiven by God. King David's primary sin was turning away from God, and he did those three times, at the prompting of Satan, but the subsequent consequences of his sins/iniquities remained and impacted his life right up and until the end of his life.

May the Lord God hear your repentant heart's cries to our Father God, and that you will be able to grow in your faith as you take full responsibility for what you have done and now regret?

In India, receiving money from Christians outside of India so that you can make restitution for what you have done, may have far worse consequences for you in the eyes of the radical Hindu adherents.
I am not living in King David s time but in Grace period, I am living in Grace period , Lord Jesus will bless.
From last one year I am suffering , caring ailing parents and 2 daughters and things not going well in life.
Donot get the impression I am involved in sexual sin like David it's complete misunderstanding,
why you have missed there that David committed sexual sin? Donot twist God s Word, please.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am not living in King David s time but in Grace period, I am living in Grace period, Lord Jesus will bless.
From last one year I am suffering, caring ailing parents and 2 daughters and things not going well in life.
Do not get the impression I am involved in sexual sin like David it's complete misunderstanding,
why have you missed there that David committed sexual sin? Do not twist God s Word, please.

My Dreams, it seems that you have not read my post at all to understand what I had posted. I had said that King David's initial sin was his turning away from God. I made no reference to Kiing David's bedding of Bathsheba. That sin of adulterer was as a consequence of his turning away from God first. King David was also living within God's Grace period, but the consequence of turning away from God and turning to sin had its consequences in his life.

King David's example for us today is that he personally took responsibility for his initial sin and asked God to forgive him for turning away from Him. In response God not only forgave him for turning away from Him but God also forgave King David for all of the sins that had manifested themselves in his life after he had turned away from God.

That is God's grace. King David experienced God's Grace for all the sins that he had committed.

The process by which we are forgiven today has changed from King David's time, but the outcome is still the same, we are forgiven our sins against God for not following His statutes.

Now you can suggest that I have twisted God's words, but the question I would ask of you is, "Are you not telling God what you want him to do such that you have become the puppeteer and made God your puppet to fulfill all of your hearts desires?" In this way, you have replaced God with yourslef.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
My Dreams, it seems that you have not read my post at all to understand what I had posted. I had said that King David's initial sin was his turning away from God. I made no reference to Kiing David's bedding of Bathsheba. That sin of adulterer was as a consequence of his turning away from God first. King David was also living within God's Grace period, but the consequence of turning away from God and turning to sin had its consequences in his life.

King David's example for us today is that he personally took responsibility for his initial sin and asked God to forgive him for turning away from Him. In response God not only forgave him for turning away from Him but God also forgave King David for all of the sins that had manifested themselves in his life after he had turned away from God.

That is God's grace. King David experienced God's Grace for all the sins that he had committed.

The process by which we are forgiven today has changed from King David's time, but the outcome is still the same, we are forgiven our sins against God for not following His statutes.

Now you can suggest that I have twisted God's words, but the question I would ask of you is, "Are you not telling God what you want him to do such that you have become the puppeteer and made God your puppet to fulfill all of your hearts desires?" In this way, you have replaced God with yourslef.

God 's Word is always encouraging and inspiring so love to read again and again but when one say me " Ah, My dreams, prison can be a great place for you to be in to grow in God, I donot like to read again neither I like condemnation.
If you keep condemning no one will come to Lord because we already are weak in many things and many areas in our lives.
Using the word puppets also sounds inappropriate if you counsel someone or teach or explain.

Regarding twist I know David committed adultery and killed bathseda's husband . But you say initial sin, turning away and other things I feel like twist.
But anyways you are not twisting that's good

Reactions: Nancy

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
why would the police arrest you MD?

You can pray quietthinker, police will not arrest but I think someone here had prayed for me to be in prison as he thinks it's a great place for me to in and to grow in God.

I have ailing parents 2 daughters wife they need my prsence in family

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don’t think that’s what Jay is doing my dreams xx
Also you mention about prison, so why the initial concern in the OP ?

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, you all are a blessing here you can pray that God deliver me, and let's not talk or discuss things which will lead away from this prayer section to a discussing section.
I appreciate your presence and prayers and thank you all from heart, if God wills I will share the testmony for what you have prayed

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please keep us up on happenings bro. Mel. I know there is much persecution and my prayers are for your protection and strength to come out the other end stronger and more joyful!