Arrowhead(Point) Collecting

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do we have any other collectors here? It has become a favorite pastime of mine in the past few months and I've really begun to learn about the local tribes. It's amazing at the history and some of the sites that I have come across where structures have been built of amazing size.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
yeah Swampfox started when I was kid my grandfather was Architect for Saw mills and he would take me out to survey that land and soil to make sure it would support the buildings and we would always look for arrowheads.Also on a construction Job a few years ago my husband was on in Calif. Napa valley they ran across old Indian Burial ground While the construction stopped to allow Indians to move the graves, we found hundreds of beads made from shells and many arrow heads and obsidian needles was really neat

NuclearDruid

May 13, 2007
I go out and observe the arrowheads, nothing really else. It always seemed to me that historic items such as that should stay where they are. Not that I am against people doing it, just I don't feel the need to go out and collect them. Let other people experience it for themselves.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well around here they're found in wooded areas and areas under development. So leaving them amounts to them probably never being seen again by either being destroyed or being buried again. I've come across a burial ground myself. There was actually a bone of some sorts laying right nearby so I took it and placed it under some of the rocks in the pile. Burial grounds do need to be left alone, but it's really amazing to figure out where they were.