Artificial Intelligence=Signs of the End Days=the New Tower of Bable.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no reason to think Cain was not given a physical mark that gave warning to all that saw him that he was not to be harmed!!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Use your computer to check out these websites to see How powerful artificial intelligence is today===Google ""Why AI Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Can Imagine "" then google== ""
National Geographic Documentary: Year Million (Artificial Intelligence) ""
yes, I been watching this. but take hope, immortality is in God, and he's in control.

I'll check out your sites.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 4:15 But the LORD said to him, "Not so; anyone who kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over." Then the LORD put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 4:15 But the LORD said to him, "Not so; anyone who kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over." Then the LORD put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him.
putting a MARK on someone is not physical, just as I can collar someone.

notice what the scripture said, "And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him. see they had to "FIND" him first.

I suggest you study the term "MARK" again.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
let me help you out here a bit, according to Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English, " Mark", the primary sense of which is"to go", to pass.

notice Mark used here is a NOUN, and not a verb.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 4:15 But the LORD said to him, "Not so; anyone who kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over." Then the LORD ""put a mark on Cain"" so that no one who found him would kill him. === Cain had a physical mark that people could see!!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hear and understand the words of Jesus==
For God so loved the ""world,"" that he gave his only begotten Son, that ""whosoever"" believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Great verses there! When it comes to technological developments, good always to stay rooted in faith to the promises of Scripture.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today with computers and artificial intelligence the sum total of human knowledge has increased in the last ten years more than the last 6000 years total= a huge sign that we are the last generation.

Dan 12:4But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the""" time of the end:"""many shall run to and fro, and ""knowledge shall be increased"".

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sad! but so many churches are little more than social clubs. People are asleep and blind just as in Noah's time and have no idea how short their time is before the return of Jesus and they are not ready to meet Jesus they think they have many years to get right with God and stop living in sin because there is no Bible teaching on the rapture and return of Jesus. Artificial intelligence is a huge sign that this world cannot last much longer.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 4:15 But the LORD said to him, "Not so; anyone who kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over." Then the LORD ""put a mark on Cain"" so that no one who found him would kill him. === Cain had a physical mark that people could see!!
here in the Bible Study area, there is a topic "The Mark of Cain?". Read my Posts #15 and 16

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no questions about the mark God put on Cain

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no questions about the mark God put on Cain

ok what was it?

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IRRELEVANT!! So much more important things to post about!!

But refuse foolish and ignorant speculations, knowing that they produce quarrels. 2 Timothy 2:23

Blueberry

Nov 2, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
let me help you out here a bit, according to Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English, " Mark", the primary sense of which is"to go", to pass.

notice Mark used here is a NOUN, and not a verb.

Gen 4:15 And the LORD 3068 said 559 8799 unto him, Therefore 3651 whosoever slayeth 2026 8802 Cain 7014, vengeance shall be taken 5358 8714 on him sevenfold 7659. And the LORD 3068 set 7760 8799 a mark 226 upon Cain 7014, lest 1115 any finding 4672 8802 him should kill 5221 8687 him.

226. oth

oth: a sign
Original Word: אוֹת
Part of Speech: Noun Feminine
Transliteration: oth
Phonetic Spelling: (oth)
Definition: a sign

Its "upon Cain". I have difficulty reading it any other way than a physical, visible sign/mark.

Rev 13:16 And 2532 he causeth 4160 5719 all 3956, both small 3398 and 2532 great 3173, 2532 rich 4145 and 2532 poor 4434, 2532 free 1658 and 2532 bond 1401, to 2443 846 receive 1325 5661 a mark 5480 in 1909 their 846 right hand 1188 5495, or 2228 in 1909 their 846 foreheads 3359

5480. charagma

charagma: a stamp, impress

Original Word: χάραγμα, ατος, τό
Part of Speech: Noun, Neuter
Transliteration: charagma
Phonetic Spelling: (khar'-ag-mah)
Definition: a stamp, impress
Usage: sculpture; engraving, a stamp, sign.

in their right hand, or in their foreheads

1909. epi

epi: on, upon
Original Word: ἐπί
Part of Speech: Preposition
Transliteration: epi
Phonetic Spelling: (ep-ee')
Definition: on, upon
Usage: on, to, against, on the basis of, at.

The English reading of "in" might point me to an RFID chip or similar. But here we find "on" or "upon" again. Even "at". Which merely depicts the location. Magnetic ink tattoo technology might mean it could easily be both a visible outward "mark" as well functioning RFID 'device'. Of course this would also be a mark or sign of allegiance to the Antichrist.

Blueberry

Nov 2, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, true, but this reminds me of Cain and his mark. not something physical that was to be seen or touched, but his Mark was a removal from a certian part of Eden, which saved his life.

Gen 3:23 So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

Gen 4:1 Adam made love to his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, “With the help of the LORD I have brought forth a man.” 2 Later she gave birth to his brother Abel. Now Abel kept flocks, and Cain worked the soil.

Last edited:

Blueberry

Nov 2, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem is, the "mark" has been here since the first century and those looking for a literal fulfillment could end up wearing it without knowing it.

Dave I am really trying to follow this. How can it be worn if it is not literal? At first I thought possibly you were referring to Sunday worship. Then maybe the Islamic symbol that Walid Shoebat had made a fascinating, if not quite compelling, presentation that in Arabic could be construed to suggest a "666". But "since the first century" rules that out. Identification with Christ? Are you a Preterist?

So if it is all symbolic as you say, then how might it be "worn"?? By association?

I trust you know I am sincerely gleaning for some meaning.