Artificial Intelligence=Signs of the End Days=the New Tower of Bable.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the response, you said,
Its "upon Cain". I have difficulty reading it any other way than a physical, visible sign/mark.
read this, and tell us if you can see this.
Num 11:25 And the LORD came down in a cloud, and spake unto him, and took of the spirit that was upon him, and gave it unto the seventy elders: and it came to pass, that, when the spirit rested upon them, they prophesied, and did not cease".

question, can you see the Spirit upon a man or woman?

so your angle of "upon" don't fly.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen 3:23 So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

Gen 4:1 Adam made love to his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, “With the help of the LORD I have brought forth a man.” 2 Later she gave birth to his brother Abel. Now Abel kept flocks, and Cain worked the soil.
there is nothing wrong with working the ground, Adam did not spill blood on the ground, Cain did.

don't want to get off topic. if you want to discuss this, there is an old topic here in the Bible study title "The Mark of Cain".

Blueberry

Nov 2, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
his Mark was a removal from a certian part of Eden, which saved his life.
Gen 3:23 So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

Gen 4:1 Adam made love to his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, “With the help of the LORD I have brought forth a man.” 2 Later she gave birth to his brother Abel. Now Abel kept flocks, and Cain worked the soil.

there is nothing wrong with working the ground, Adam did not spill blood on the ground, Cain did.

don't want to get off topic. if you want to discuss this, there is an old topic here in the Bible study title "The Mark of Cain".

This thread got off topic a long time ago.

I said nothing about working the soil.

The point is that Cain was never in the Garden of Eden. Thus alleged his removal from it never happened and therefore could not possibly be the mark.

Blueberry

Nov 2, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the response, you said,

read this, and tell us if you can see this.
Num 11:25 And the LORD came down in a cloud, and spake unto him, and took of the spirit that was upon him, and gave it unto the seventy elders: and it came to pass, that, when the spirit rested upon them, they prophesied, and did not cease".

question, can you see the Spirit upon a man or woman?

so your angle of "upon" don't fly.

See a spirit upon a man or a woman, no. See a mark upon a man or a woman, yes.

Blueberry

Nov 2, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "him" in Genesis 3:23 is Adam. He worked the ground from which he was taken. Cain was born. Later on. When now sinful Man was expelled from the Garden.

D

Dave L

Dave I am really trying to follow this. How can it be worn if it is not literal? At first I thought possibly you were referring to Sunday worship. Then maybe the Islamic symbol that Walid Shoebat had made a fascinating, if not quite compelling, presentation that in Arabic could be construed to suggest a "666". But "since the first century" rules that out. Identification with Christ? Are you a Preterist?

So if it is all symbolic as you say, then how might it be "worn"?? By association?

I trust you know I am sincerely gleaning for some meaning.

If you notice after the Mark of the Beast passage at the end of Revelation 13, this passage follows helping us to understand the nature of the mark.

“And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father’s name written in their foreheads.” (Revelation 14:1) (KJV 1900)

It is not literal, it is a type of worship or patriotism to sinful laws. Where did we see it last?

The Obama administration passed sinful laws that people could not buy or sell unless they complied with them. Since the laws only affected a small segment, Christian businesses that catered to weddings and the like, people took little notice. But the Christian bakers and wedding host could not operate unless they complied. So in this case, those favoring the laws received the mark. And those who resisted them did not.

But this is the case throughout history, ever since Nero and the Papacy, Christians suffered and died from not receiving the mark

Blueberry

Nov 2, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you notice after the Mark of the Beast passage at the end of Revelation 13, this passage follows helping us to understand the nature of the mark.

“And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father’s name written in their foreheads.” (Revelation 14:1) (KJV 1900)

It is not literal, it is a type of worship or patriotism to sinful laws. Where did we see it last?

The Obama administration passed sinful laws that people could not buy or sell unless they complied with them. Since the laws only affected a small segment, Christian businesses that catered to weddings and the like, people took little notice. But the Christian bakers and wedding host could not operate unless they complied. So in this case, those favoring the laws received the mark. And those who resisted them did not.

But this is the case throughout history, ever since Nero and the Papacy, Christians suffered and died from not receiving the mark

I see what you are saying. Thanks for the explanation.

Reactions: Dave L

Blueberry

Nov 2, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
speaking of AI,
The 'world's first' A.I. news anchor has gone live in China
The 'world's first' A.I. news anchor has gone live in China

Its coming and its here. As a news anchor this is mostly inert, but once they give over the reigns of potentially destructive devices/systems to this conscienceless 'entity', things could go very badly. The Singularity.

They gave citizenship to a AI Saudi robot. But do they let 'her' drive and vote??

Blueberry

Nov 2, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm even more concerned about self replicating nanobots. The Grey Goo scenario sounds like a biblical plague.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Artifical Intelligence=Signs of the End Days=the New Tower of Bable.
I Researchers Closing In On Being Able To Read Your Thoughts Through Something Called ‘Brain Transparency’

Professor Farahany fears the increasing number of worldwide interest in the technology could lead to people being fired just for their thoughts. She asked at a recent TedTalks event: “In a world of total brain transparency, who would dare have a political dissident or creative thought?
https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/ai-r...-transparency/