As expected, Biden targets Christians In far-reaching executive order, Biden redefines 'sex'

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In far-reaching executive order, Biden redefines 'sex'

Transgender_symbol_Credit_nito_Shutterstock_CNA.jpg

He's filling his cabinet using identity politics, and now this which threatens the civil rights of people of faith! Keeping in mind JB is a Catholic and is pro-abortion! To the point of post-birth termination.

FRC Warns Biden Executive Order Targets People of Faith and Faith-Based Organizations

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He's filling his cabinet using identity politics, and now this which threatens the civil rights of people of faith! Keeping in mind JB is a Catholic and is pro-abortion! To the point of post-birth termination.

FRC Warns Biden Executive Order Targets People of Faith and Faith-Based Organizations

Biden a CREATED man, "by his Creator Thing";...

“We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are created, by the, you know, you know the thing,” Biden said.

...is a poor misguided soul who has Traded Truth for Lies.

The Godly Expressly have a Truth, Expressly Identified "Lord God Almighty", Who Expressly Created "Male and Female".

Gen 1:
[27] So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

The thing, sitting in the People's Office has a duty to protect the God Given Rights of American Citizens Anywhere and the God Given Rights of Legal Aliens Physically within the US Jurisdictional Boundaries of the USA, Without Consideration of Gender.

The thing, sitting in the People's Office, "pretending" his scribbling some "gender neutral nonsense", on a piece of paper "eradicates the difference" between the Godly Created "Male and Female"...
Simply reveals his OWN LACK of Standing on Godly Principles.
And:
His failure to Comprehend, the duty of the People's Office "squatter", is to "protect" the God Given Rights of All citizens, "according to the confines and limits of the US Constitution"....
is Beyond Obvious, "Evidenced by his own ACTIONS" ... OF gobblygook nonsense.

Reactions: WaterSong

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BLUR THE "TRUTH"...
Marxist Agenda;
Democrappy Adopted Agenda.

Truth IS the Lord God Almighty IS the Creator and Maker.
Believe it or Not.

Truth IS the:
The People Claimed their God Given Liberty OF God
and
their Independence FROM Great Britain, Spain and France.

•The People Created "States".
•The People Created "a Federation".
•The People Created LIMITED Constitutional Powers of the Federation and the States.
•The People Created WAYS and MEANS for People to Become "Citizens" of "The People's Established Federation and States".
•The People Created "SERVANT positions", to Be seated SERVANTS, to Protect the "Citizens and People's" God Given Rights.
•The People Created and Established LAWFUL WAYS and MEANS, For Electing and Appointing, American Citizens, To BE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES, "OF the People" To PROTECT:
The "the People's" God Given Rights "according to" The LIMITS of the Constitutions...
Federal AND States.

The MAJORITY of the "Elected" Federal and States Representatives;
SIT in the People's honored Seats...
BY and Through;
CHEATING, BRIBARY, UNDERMINING;
"The Upstanding American Citizens Granted and Established Constitutional Limitations"

The Federation AND the States are "OVERCOME", "OVERWHELMED", "OVERTAKEN"...
BY "Cheating, Deceiving, Corrupt, Wicked" ... "pseudo SERVANTS" ...
AS "Dictators".

Don't BELIEVE IT?
Open your EARS...Listen to their DICATORIAL words out of their mouths...
DICTATING what "they say"... and "measures" they implement for What ...
You CAN and CAN Not DO.

Open your EYES...

A human by Gods Design Breathes Air by and through his nose and mouth.
A human by Gods design Speaks by and through his mouth.

Corrupt human "pseudo Servant" Dictators ...
Have degreed...at the Federal and States Levels...for Lawfully Free Citizens TO:
Mask their Noses and Mouths...
Or BE SUBJECT to FINES, ARRESTS, and IMPRISONMENTS..

And THE Pseudo SERVANTS "claim of reasoning" to Impliment "such" forbation of "freely unencumbered" breathing and speaking????

LOL ...
here it "IS"
A FEAR TACTIC of Something...

AND
here it "ISNT"
The People...
Can NOT...
see, hear, taste, smell or touch the Something, you should Deadly FEAR.

•••You should be more IN FEAR, of Dictators, "posing as SERVANTS," Dictating their Agenda to muzzle your nose and mouth, imprison yourselves and falling for "their" "Created" visible, touchable "FIX"... for a "thing", you can NOT;
see, hear, taste, smell or touch!

:D- the pseudo SERVANTS "almost" captured my attention to be "Tempted" to "consider" their Scheme... :D

JK...:p NOT...:eek:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Biden is not doing anything.........his handlers are. He's only a puppet of the globalist elite. He does what they tell him to do. It's been this way for decades. They control both sides of the political aisle, playing one side against the other, but always in their favor. Trump was just an annoying bump in the road for them (or was he?). Anti 'everything' Marxism is the global power of the end times. We see it's ugly head rising up out of the earth higher and higher. And you know the rest of the story........

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There has to be a legal inroad that protects biological females from this trespass upon their privacy & most importantly their personal safety. The question per that is, are there any attorneys out there with the courage to invoke that.

Mentally ill people should not have the right to violate others privacy or threaten their personal security. Nor have that trespass fall under the header of equal right to violate gender norms of the mentally well.

Further, why isn't this offense able to be construed,by law, as gender discrimination and sexual indecency and assault? When this monstrous offense only impacts and threatens biological females? Because we will not likely see the mentally ill female suffering gender dysphoria/identity disorder exercising the same so called right to violate boys/men's private space. Showers, dressing rooms, locker rooms.
And due to that holding potential for a threat & or violation of her privacy/security. This measure is reflective of gender bias. And is also not Constitutionally defensible.

Of course with the current SCOTUS that may not matter given their violations of the canons of ethics & jurisprudence.

*edited to apply paragraphs from what was a phone text posting.

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The question per that is, are there any attorneys out there with the courage to invoke that.
The problem is not with attorneys. It's with the courts that hear their cases. The left owns the courts now. The election proved that to us. When a court doesn't have the courage to judge correctly in a case they simply refuse to hear it.

You gotta remember, this is ALL about the Marxist agenda. They own all the branches of government and the left uses them to advance that agenda.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen and WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem is not with attorneys. It's with the courts that hear their cases. The left owns the courts now. The election proved that to us. When a court doesn't have the courage to judge correctly in a case they simply refuse to hear it.

You gotta remember, this is ALL about the Marxist agenda. They own all the branches of government and the left use them to advance that agenda.
The Steal should have informed me well enough of that. I just like to not be deeply PO'd at the thought all is lost as per legal recourse. That somewhere, me ever being the optimist, there's a court(s) an attorney(s), with the courage to fight. I'm not one that concedes to an enemy easily. I fight to the death if necessary, should conditions warrant. Even if I have to hamstring someone with just my teeth from my prone position on the ground, I'll still fight as long as I have breath.
That's just me. I have to believe, I choose to believe(?), I'm a fool for believing(?), that there are others out there that are just as dogged when it comes to the future of their people, their country, and their liberty which is at stake if all is lost.
Big Government=Less Liberty.

I sort of know something is amiss when Sekulow is mute to this point.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sports are toast while they figure out Title 9 regulations vs transgender rights.
For reference per your post: Title IX and Sex Discrimination

I think what would curb the abuse of this new absurd rule is if there was a caveat to invoking it. If you're identifying as female you have to have the gender altering surgery to prove it. :) I.E. boys? Say goodbye to Mr.Uppity, if you think you're going to claim you're female just to shower with girls.
LOL
Hubby when he heard about this new nonsense said he'd have identified as a girl when he was in high school just for that. If that's all one has to do is claim they're really a female on the inside? Heck yes! LOL

If that's all that is actually required to invoke this so called right, that's nonsense! Because if someone claims to be female on the inside but they're determined to keep their male genitalia on the outside, they're false!
Women do not have males equipment.

Cut, nip, tuck and suture fellas! Get those upper pectoral implants! Then you can claim you're female, while washing down estrogen and other cocktails to change your God given body chemistry. You are still not going to be female, but at least you're no longer a biological male. COMMIT to the scalpel's duty to make on your insides what you claim your outside genitalia is lying about.

Somehow, if that were the condition to invoke this new rule, I doubt women's sports would be all that threatened.

Reactions: Grailhunter

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For reference per your post: Title IX and Sex Discrimination

I think what would curb the abuse of this new absurd rule is if there was a caveat to invoking it. If you're identifying as female you have to have the gender altering surgery to prove it. :) I.E. boys? Say goodbye to Mr.Uppity, if you think you're going to claim you're female just to shower with girls.
LOL
Hubby when he heard about this new nonsense said he'd have identified as a girl when he was in high school just for that. If that's all one has to do is claim they're really a female on the inside? Heck yes! LOL

If that's all that is actually required to invoke this so called right, that's nonsense! Because if someone claims to be female on the inside but they're determined to keep their male genitalia on the outside, they're false!
Women do not have males equipment.

Cut, nip, tuck and suture fellas! Get those upper pectoral implants! Then you can claim you're female, while washing down estrogen and other cocktails to change your God given body chemistry. You are still not going to be female, but at least you're no longer a biological male. COMMIT to the scalpel's duty to make on your insides what you claim your outside genitalia is lying about.

Somehow, if that were the condition to invoke this new rule, I doubt women's sports would be all that threatened.
In high school I would have loved a chance to shower in the girl's shower...just like that peeping scene in porky's except no peeping...I'd be showering right next to them.
It's obnoxious in my opinion.

This whole thing is unworkable.

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In high school I would have loved a chance to shower in the girl's shower...just like that peeping scene in porky's except no peeping...I'd be showering right next to them.
lol That's hubby's perspective as he reflected on his high school days given the current context of this absurd new program of tolerance.
It's obnoxious in my opinion.
At the very least. And in giving the mentally ill the right to exploit their infirmity, the rights and security of others are being overcome and even erased.

This whole thing is unworkable.
Amen. But then again, isn't that which is actually irrational always unworkable in a rational framework?
Once upon a time gender dysphoria, gender identity disorder, was termed a mental illness. The DSM in psychiatry defined the disorder and treatment modalities available at that time. Now, even that has been edited to enable a specific group of mentally ill persons to be deemed worthy of enforcing their delusion upon a so called well society. With no recriminations.
Else those who object to this betrayal of the ethics that should be upheld by mental health professionals are now in this reversal of reality those who are not to be tolerated. And instead are to be seen as the one's with the mental issues and who are to be cast as bigots and phobic and in need of treatment in order to change their thought processes to that which is currently condoned.
"Gender Sensitivity Training". Learn to disavow genitalia is what defines a gender! Instead agree and speak accordingly in the new politically correct verbiage. A person is the gender they think themselves to be. Mind over matter.

One day sooner than later I predict we'll see a measure, and likely in JB's occupation of our White House, a new law that enforces speciel/species rights. Not a typo.

A human who identifies as a member of a different species than that of Homo sapien, or human. They'll have every right to the rights humans enjoy, they'll just invoke them as their self-identified preferred species.
"I'm a cheetah and that's why you can't give me a speeding ticket officer! We can reach speeds of 70mph and greater...."

Not kidding. We're nearly that depraved at this point.

And when the Hippocratic Oath has been fouled for years now and by so called surgeons that mutilate patients with the money to buy their ethics, while those ethics feel unable to note said patient is seriously mentally ill, we're already over the hump and at a point of no turning back to the natural order of things.

Warning! Depictions of mentally ill people surgically altered to appear as other creatures. May be upsetting to sensitive viewers. Google Images: humans plastic surgery to look like animals - Google Search
(Note: "Catman" in this array committed suicide November 5th 2012. (Before: upload_2021-2-4_16-24-20.jpeg After....is a grotesque tragedy reflecting untreated mental illness. And radical surgery qualified to be termed gross malpractice. :( God have mercy.)

Reactions: JohnDB

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now to be fair...

There's a few girls who would have loved to be showering with the guys in high school as well. That axe swings both ways...and then to keep the pregnancies down we have to have a teacher monitoring things...which will again create a whole new set of issues.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There has to be a legal inroad that protects biological females from this trespass upon their privacy & most importantly their personal safety. The question per that is, are there any attorneys out there with the courage to invoke that.
It won't matter as to how many attorneys will file lawsuits about all the illegal activity of the present Marxist/Fascist government. The rule of law in America is basically DEAD. Lawlessness will be the fundamental policy of the Biden administration, with full support from both houses. The RINOs are now totally irrelevant. Which means that law-abiding citizens will be targeted for a Leftist vendetta.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@WaterSong

I believe Joe is just doing it to be all-inclusive.
Believe the communist all inclusive lie , but dont expect me to join in with it .
has anyone bothered to even think these days .
And they pretty much all inclusive . even trump was in some form .
I bet even most conservative evangelical christains are going along with that flow .
Wait , i have proof . the majority of churches now support gay marriage , and even more support
many paths to GOD . WE are in trouble josho . May i advise us to get away from politics
and return to bibles and put the focus back on JESUS .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Steal should have informed me well enough of that. I just like to not be deeply PO'd at the thought all is lost as per legal recourse. That somewhere, me ever being the optimist, there's a court(s) an attorney(s), with the courage to fight. I'm not one that concedes to an enemy easily. I fight to the death if necessary, should conditions warrant. Even if I have to hamstring someone with just my teeth from my prone position on the ground, I'll still fight as long as I have breath.
That's just me. I have to believe, I choose to believe(?), I'm a fool for believing(?), that there are others out there that are just as dogged when it comes to the future of their people, their country, and their liberty which is at stake if all is lost.
Big Government=Less Liberty.

I sort of know something is amiss when Sekulow is mute to this point.
my optimism is not in this world . its tanked my friend . tanked .
All we can do now is be BC and not PC .
Stand faithful to GOD in CHRIST to the end . By now i hope GOD has shown us we cannot trust in men .
Even the republicans are either in on it , or too scared to stop anything .
I did try and warn us that SIE ORDER was not gonna be stopped . At least i didnt lie to folks and say THUS SAYETH THE LORD TRUMP WILL WIN .
I KNEW sie order was NOT gonna be stopped . WE are in the last days . Evil runs amuck in those days .
All we can do now is Put all our hope and trust in JESUS and ask for strength to endure faithful to the end .

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It won't matter as to how many attorneys will file lawsuits about all the illegal activity of the present Marxist/Fascist government. The rule of law in America is basically DEAD. Lawlessness will be the fundamental policy of the Biden administration, with full support from both houses. The RINOs are now totally irrelevant. Which means that law-abiding citizens will be targeted for a Leftist vendetta.
Oh, we're already well apprised of that vendetta when one such Leftist, Michael Beller, went public and was fired by PBS for for having said the children of Trump supporters should be sent to re-education camps. As well as having likened President Trump to Adolf Hitler.Hard to believe PBS employed someone that ignorant of history.

And yet, he was not the first to make such a reference to a program to initiate thought re-education upon Conservatives and after re-election was stolen from President Trump.
So yes, now we have a wholly public corrupt immoral SC. And that also in the Demoncrat/Leftist majority full Congress. Both houses having Demoncrats/Leftists in majority. And we're seeing how The Steal insured that occurrence, that they're now going to forewarn us of our future for their next four lonnnnnnng years!

1 day ago: Senate Democrats move forward on COVID relief without Republican support

Today: GOP senators who met with Biden have "significant questions" about size of $1.9 trillion COVID bill - CBS News

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

BUT i am guessing you are not surprised . ME neither . PC is a means to control the minds of the masses .
Communism one o one . Make it all about PC , cause most folks are too fearful to even dare speak against it .
THEY know what they doing . THey know .

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my optimism is not in this world . its tanked my friend . tanked .
All we can do now is be BC and not PC .
Stand faithful to GOD in CHRIST to the end . By now i hope GOD has shown us we cannot trust in men .
Even the republicans are either in on it , or too scared to stop anything .
I did try and warn us that SIE ORDER was not gonna be stopped . At least i didnt lie to folks and say THUS SAYETH THE LORD TRUMP WILL WIN .
I KNEW sie order was NOT gonna be stopped . WE are in the last days . Evil runs amuck in those days .
All we can do now is Put all our hope and trust in JESUS and ask for strength to endure faithful to the end .
I would recommend we not overlook those scriptures that refer to the spiritual warriors of God in the last days.

After all, in the end, Satan loses! ;)

Reactions: amigo de christo