As expected, Biden targets Christians In far-reaching executive order, Biden redefines 'sex'

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good for you dear sister . But i must advise you , not all girls think and do the same .
I learned this well in my early days when i worked mostly with the young ladies . Men , women , yeah we aint innocent at all . Even
later in life at my last job i was having to literally run from a few .
No joke . This one lady in particular , who even had a husband , like to play what she called Credit swipe .
And my rear was not to be touched . I would literally have to run past her . Folks are not nigh as innocent
as we might think . NOR was i long ago . I did my wicked share of lust as well .
Yes, you're talking about adults. And there is plenty of immortality on both sides.

I know there are girls who think that way, but not the majority of girls. And being that I am female, I believe I know more how we think. Lol

A girl in a boys shower room would be in a lot of danger. Now ...a boy walking into a girl's shower room wouldn't consider it a dangerous or vulnerable situation. A girl would be more prone to thinking that giving sex means the boy will love them and so they may make moves on a boy ....not walk into their shower room with multiple boys. Females are different.

Anyway ...obviously, men like to think of females in this way.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, you're talking about adults. And there is plenty of immortality on both sides.

I know there are girls who think that way, but not the majority of girls. And being that I am female, I believe I know more how we think. Lol

A girl in a boys shower room would be in a lot of danger. Now ...a boy walking into a girl's shower room wouldn't consider it a dangerous or vulnerable situation. A girl would be more prone to thinking that giving sex means the boy will love them and so they may make moves on a boy ....not walk into their shower room with multiple boys. Females are different.

Anyway ...obviously, men like to think of females in this way.
You know i loves ya sister . Just march ON in the LORD . This world is tanked .
And personally i dont care if even pope francis got on stage and said something bad about ya , YOU KNOW I Loves ya .
You also know i dont heed a word he says . Okay back to the subject at hand .

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Re-defining sex and promoting transgenderism is essentially dishonest. And for any Christian, it is in fact a rejection of Holy Writ.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. (Genesis 1:26,27)

There can be no misunderstanding of what is written here. There are only two distinct genders, and the anatomy, biology, and physiology of the two sexes are distinct. Therefore transgenderism is a demonic perversion, and Biden is under the control of demons and Satan. His first act of defiance was to appoint Rachel Levine (a man called Richard Levine) to a very important and critical government office.

While I don't want to offend anyone on the Left in our community, and while this post is written in your usual blunt style, I have to say I agree with it. As per what I stated in Post #39, this issue is NOT a game, or merely a matter of political expediency. This is about a long term plan to ATTACK the Christian faith and subjugate believers under the thumb of the United States government. For most believers, except the few who are strong enough to withstand social ostracism, legal backlash, potential violence and even death threats and not knuckle under regarding what scripture actually teaches, it will mean multitudes of former so-called "believers" cowering under to the powers that be, abandoning true faith in Christ and His word, and ultimately damning themselves to Hell for all eternity in doing so.

That is NOT an over exaggeration, and I can't think of a more serious issue, though again, I hate that even this has the potential to become a divisive discussion.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct...except Trump played his part well and he isn't done. He's not innocent.
Trump stopped the alphabet crews march against Christian civil rights. He stopped Tranny's from entering the military.
Your slander and bearing false witness against a brother in Christ, and you'll assail that statement as well, is a shame that makes you one who is not innocent of slander and defamation against a Christian brother who doesn't need your approval or acknowledgement to be that in the eyes of his God!

I rebuke your hatred for my brother Donald J. Trump in the name of Christ Jesus.
Repent! For you are not innocent in that repeated and grievous sin that is eating you alive for as long as Donald J. Trump is. And long after he is not.