As expected, Biden targets Christians In far-reaching executive order, Biden redefines 'sex'

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For instance, respective of this new EO, if I refuse to address a male using feminine pronouns because he is clearly male yet identifies by his mental infirmity as female, and due to my faith that this behavior is immoral and not of God, I can be fired or retain employment on the grounds I concede to be re-educated according to ideals and standards that are contrary to my faith.
And while I can sue due to that illegal violation of my civil rights, which precede those of homosexuals, the expense of that is born by me. And meanwhile, I'm out of a job.
EXACTLY . The most tolerant free ya mind all inclusive folks , seem to be the most non tolerant folks to those who disagree with them .
They knew what they were doing my friend .
Did you know that early on they made very clear who and what the one thing that was in their way was .
So they went about to change all that . The one thing in the way of their utopain communist beast system goal
BIBLICAL CHRISTANITY . SO they re educated the world and religions and churches to become
minded against biblical christanity by way of PC . IT worked too .
But not on the lambs . We call what God has called good , Good and what he considers evil , lambs consider evil .
Wont be much room for lambs in this new utopain society . Oh well , they can keep it . WE GOT JESUS and the cost
of serving HIM , OH can you hear and feel the peace , IS GAIN . They cant enslave lambs
cause we dont just trust in they govt utopian mighty . They know this . SO in time
they will do all to eradicate us . But as i love to say , JESUS IS with the lambs . IN THE END WE WIN .
SO leap up and praise the LORD . Having no fear of them period . March on my friend . The LORD is with the lambs .

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden is not doing anything.........his handlers are. He's only a puppet of the globalist elite. He does what they tell him to do. It's been this way for decades. They control both sides of the political aisle, playing one side against the other, but always in their favor. Trump was just an annoying bump in the road for them (or was he?). Anti 'everything' Marxism is the global power of the end times. We see it's ugly head rising up out of the earth higher and higher. And you know the rest of the story........
Correct...except Trump played his part well and he isn't done. He's not innocent.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WARNING! Politics is a very dividing topic. Advice to anyone who takes others comments/opinions as offensive please stay away. We just went through 3 long months of anger and strife over political views. It came at a heavy price to the peace and joy of the forum and some members either left or were banned. It offered zero edification to the body and as a result it has weakened us spiritually.
So again, I humbly ask that those who participate in this topic do so with a peaceful understanding that there will be those who oppose you. As for me...I ain't getting involved other than this one post.
Peace!
God Bless.:)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In high school I would have loved a chance to shower in the girl's shower...just like that peeping scene in porky's except no peeping...I'd be showering right next to them.
It's obnoxious in my opinion.

This whole thing is unworkable.
That's creepy.....

Now to be fair...

There's a few girls who would have loved to be showering with the guys in high school as well. That axe swings both ways...and then to keep the pregnancies down we have to have a teacher monitoring things...which will again create a whole new set of issues.
I don't think any girl in her right mind would want to shower with the boys. That's a recipe for gang rape. Stupid.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ignorant, maybe...but not dishonest. That's just not Josho.
Re-defining sex and promoting transgenderism is essentially dishonest. And for any Christian, it is in fact a rejection of Holy Writ.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. (Genesis 1:26,27)

There can be no misunderstanding of what is written here. There are only two distinct genders, and the anatomy, biology, and physiology of the two sexes are distinct. Therefore transgenderism is a demonic perversion, and Biden is under the control of demons and Satan. His first act of defiance was to appoint Rachel Levine (a man called Richard Levine) to a very important and critical government office. And Levine had already disqualified herself not too long ago.

...State Sen. Doug Mastriano, a Republican from Franklin County, called for Levine’s resignation May 11, saying her actions were a major factor in the large number of COVID-19 cases and deaths in the state’s nursing homes...
Levine defends returning nursing home residents to facilities after coronavirus treatment: 'The virus was already there,' she says

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct...except Trump played his part well and he isn't done. He's not innocent.
IMO, if Trump really is what he says he is—an innocent patriot—he won't hold public office again. He will seek to influence the political arena in the old fashioned way of the political process. But if he is actually a nefarious individual and not so innocent that will be exposed if he ventures outside of the traditional legal political process.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think any girl in her right mind would want to shower with the boys. That's a recipe for gang rape. Stupid.

Are you sure that you live on the same planet?
Most kids in High School are actually rather shy about the opposite sex. But not all. And an equal number of girls are just as willing as the boys. Girls are just a lot more cunning about it than the guys are.
And if you haven't figured that out yet...not much I can do for you.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
post-birth termination

Im sorry but its not a "post-birth termination" or an "after-birth abortion" or "born alive" or any other buzz words or slogans..
Its cold-blooded murder, a homicide, senseless infanticide...:(

As for the executive orders, it's called dictating... But I know u know all this... Im just so disheartened by the events of the past year...:oops:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im sorry but its not a "post-birth termination" or an "after-birth abortion" or "born alive" or any other buzz words or slogans..

As for the executive orders, it's called dictating... But I know u know all this... Im just so disheartened by the events of the past year...:oops:

You are not alone in that.

Today the jobs report is supposed to come out. They are putting so many coats of lipstick on the pig and expect us to kiss it and thank God for the favor.
I feel like I'm living inside of the book "1984" reading "newspeak".

The facts and commentary aren't congruent by any means. It's a lousy report but every news media is claiming how wonderful it is. The charts all say it's crap...the mathematics all say it's crap...but because Biden is president it's so wonderful...

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are not alone in that.

Today the jobs report is supposed to come out. They are putting so many coats of lipstick on the pig and expect us to kiss it and thank God for the favor.
I feel like I'm living inside of the book "1984" reading "newspeak".

The facts and commentary aren't congruent by any means. It's a lousy report but every news media is claiming how wonderful it is. The charts all say it's crap...the mathematics all say it's crap...but because Biden is president it's so wonderful...

Congruent - In agreement or harmony
I'll add that one to the vocab... And use it for the first time...
Once I leave the city I will become more congruent with God and the Holy Spirit

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you sure that you live on the same planet?
Most kids in High School are actually rather shy about the opposite sex. But not all. And an equal number of girls are just as willing as the boys. Girls are just a lot more cunning about it than the guys are.
And if you haven't figured that out yet...not much I can do for you.
I think you just have a wrong notion about girls.

I was raised with horrible trauma, and I had many wrong mindsets about where/what my value was as a female. But it never once occurred to me to shower with the boys.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As expected, Biden targets Christians In far-reaching executive order, Biden redefines 'sex'
OP ^

Nothing NEW...
Create a "False Narrative", then Attack the "False Narrative", through Nafarious means.

"Hear ye, Hear ye...
Gender does not EXIST Biologically!!
Gender IS what you SAY it is!!!"

LOL :D LOL :D LOL :D

Not a newsflash...
**A True Converted Christian:
• KNOWS;
1) Humans are Created Natural Born Males or Females.
• KNOWS;
2) There is NO two party (male & female) physical Bodies in Gods Kingdom.
• KNOWS;
3) Gods Kingdom IS NOT "OF" this World!!
• KNOWS;
Satan and "his followers", Attempt to "MIMIC", Gods Kingdom...AS IF..."THEY" ...
Are "creating"...Gods Kingdom ON EARTH!

Laughable on "their face"!!!

Pay attention to THE Narritive:
Biden is Catholic.
What do Catholics Believe and Drill?
"They are the ONLY "TRUE" Church!"
All other "Christians" are posers.
The Pope IS "Their holy father"...their Dictator.
Listen to their Pope...gag through the crap.
Biden is mimicking his Pope, as expected.

Not a Secret...many True (non-Catholic indoctrinated) Christians ARE NOT "OF" this World.
• Have ONE Heavenly Father;
...the Lord God Almighty Himself.
• Have ONE Earthly God Appointed father;
...Abraham
Biological seed daddy's OF this world, Kings, dictators, governments, reps., OF this World...
•ARE NOT our Daddy's, Caretakers, Teachers, Saviors!
•And WHEN they "Nafariously" OR "Forceably" try to Be;
They INSTANTLY REVEAL (TO; those IN Christ)... "they ARE" are already Captured MARKED with man's BEAST MARK and Serve Satan...!!!

• Many are WAITING...WONDERING...SPECULATING...
LOOKING for a PHYSICAL 666 MARK Of the man's BEAST Mark.

• It's been revealed in the Making For Centuries! Nothing new, in this and that Kingdoms of the World.

•The Astounding .. rejection of Israel, in Bondage, without its country, prevailing against all odds.

•the USA ... an astounding accomplishment of
OF A Godly refuge.

•And...Scripture Prophecy;
Satan gets his turn...to Rule the World!!!
Satan's "UnGodly", "Unholy", minions...
Will have their "temporary" "rewards"...
(Ruling/ Dictating/ to the Whole World)...
•And...In EXPOTENTIAL MEASURES;
Name calling, Silencing, Ejecting, Corraling, Eliminating...those who REJECT them.

And That Prophecy is where we are at TODAY!
And yes, (those IN Christ)...it IS going to get Worse...and Worse...a non-Stop barrage from every conceivable Manner...as IS Cearly Observed!

(Those IN Christ...your already Know WHO has healed you Spiritually and How to be protected Physically...)
Let NOT "your Heart" be Troubled.
Let NOT "them" cause you FEAR.
You know the Outcome...!!
As quick as IS their Deceit non-Stoppable...
So also is Our Lord God Quick to: remove you, and let them be "subject to Satan".

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:
Reactions: WaterSong

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I was raised with horrible trauma, and I had many wrong mindsets about where/what my value was as a female. But it never once occurred to me to shower with the boys.
Well,
That may be your mindset...but it's not universal.
There are just as many girls who are forward as guys. Guys might talk a "big game" but reality is something different...just like girls tend to talk chastity but again reality is something different.

Neither group's words and actions line up.

And believe it or not...teacher/school propaganda isn't exactly swallowed wholesale by the kids.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And there's a lot of miles of difference between mischief and trouble... usually. But some teenagers have driver's license and can drive the distance in a few minutes.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Biden and others called it dictating when it was President Trump drafting the EO's. Now that it's JB it's presidential.

It's only going to get worse when the commander and thief worships identity politics first and foremost. As we can see. When this makes us look like immoral fools to all the world: Secretary of State Antony Blinken Orders LGBT Flags Flown at U.S. Embassies

That banner has no right to be flown at any American embassy because the alphabet crew are not a nation nor a state and their banner is a political symbol, not a flag of nations. It's obscene! As is this appointment: Pete Buttigieg makes history as nation's first openly gay Cabinet secretary

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Congruent - In agreement or harmony
I'll add that one to the vocab... And use it for the first time...
Once I leave the city I will become more congruent with God and the Holy Spirit

Sorry I used big words...
I read wayyyy too much and have a working vocabulary that is outside the norm.

I try to keep it in check because nobody understands me when I use it.
But occasionally I get excited and it all flows out of me.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IMO, if Trump really is what he says he is—an innocent patriot—he won't hold public office again. He will seek to influence the political arena in the old fashioned way of the political process. But if he is actually a nefarious individual and not so innocent that will be exposed if he ventures outside of the traditional legal political process.
I'd suggest you not put your attentions on the chronic agenda of slander and defamation that one here affords against President Trump. Their hatred is not of grace and they shall answer for that. This is something they don't realize as they continue in their pursuit.

Trump is the best President we've had in decades. He brought back our economy, created jobs, made us to be oil and energy independent, and contrary to the other slander, did his level best to find a solution to a weaponized virus that was intended by its makers in Wuhan laboratories, to wipe out their chosen targets amid the world population. Not even caring that their own people suffered horrifically and in many cases were buried alive and cremated while still conscious, because they were afflicted with the virus, near death and old.

The egregious sin of bearing false witness aside, Trump has every right to run for office again and should. Because he is superior in qualifications, both ethically and morally, as well as experientially, to the demonic traitor sell out un-prosecuted felon that stole his seat and occupies it today.
He's a patriot and Donald J. Trump LOVES America. Which is something the current Demon occupier and thief cannot say of himself. No can his vice-Demon.

upload_2021-2-5_15-38-26.jpegupload_2021-2-5_15-39-2.jpeg

Reactions: Taken

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Good for you dear sister . But i must advise you , not all girls think and do the same .
I learned this well in my early days when i worked mostly with the young ladies . Men , women , yeah we aint innocent at all . Even
later in life at my last job i was having to literally run from a few .
No joke . This one lady in particular , who even had a husband , like to play what she called Credit swipe .
And my rear was not to be touched . I would literally have to run past her . Folks are not nigh as innocent
as we might think . NOR was i long ago . I did my wicked share of lust as well .