• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Be.... "in the Light as HE/God/Christ is in the Light".

So, Reader....... the verse is speaking about THEIR Light....and how the Born again are in there..., in that Kingdom of God.

Luke 17:21

How does the born again get into = "God is A Spirit"= "God exists in Light"...= "Jesus is the LIGHT of the World". ???

A.) By being BORN AGAIN Into it...

Jesus said...."you must be BORN........again.. To get there.

So, all the born again, "have been translated FROM Darkness.........TO Light"..... the instant they are born again.

That is ALL the Born again..

But, to walk in that place of Spirituality, as >>discipleship<<..... is not related to self effort, trying to be good, trying to be like Christ, getting water baptized, , or anything else you try to DO.

CHRISTianity is not you doing it.
CHRISTianity is God doing it through you. "I can do all things THROUGH Christ". "it is not I who live, but JESUS who lives in me".... "Jesus always gives me the Victory"....

So.......Walking in the LIGHT is not about doing..
Its about Believing, according to "the knowledge of God", so that this Light of revelation that IS THE LIGHT, becomes the Light that is IN you.

When this Light is not Theologically or Spiritually correct, its STILL LIGHT in you< but its darkness.

And the way you find these dark lights is to find out of they believe they can lose their salvation.
See, when you BELIEVE that you can lose your salvation, then you BELIEVE you keep it or lose it, and that is UNBELIEF in Jesus to keep you saved.
And who else can but the SAVIOR..!
So, to not believe that is Broken Faith. "fallen from Grace".... "in the Flesh".

When you find one of those "christians"...., then you've found one of these...

Jesus Said.... of that DARK light,..(the verse below).. and one of the darkest lights who ever lived and breathed was John Calvin.
His theology is like a Black HOLE and when you fall into that, you'll keep falling and falling.

New King James Version
Therefore take heed that the light which is in you is not DARKNESS

American Standard Version
Look therefore whether the light that is in thee be not DARKNESS.

Berean Study Bible
Be careful, then, that the light within you is not DARKNESS.

World English Bible
Therefore see whether the light that is in you isn't DARKNESS.

Young's Literal Translation
take heed, then, lest the light that is in thee be DARKNESS;