ATTN: Newly Registered Users

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aaron

Feb 17, 2006
I'm just going to post this as a reminder to clear a few things up. Due to recent unwanted messages (also known as spam) we haveadded a new step in our registration process. When you register now, you must enter a valid e-mail address.Why? In order to post anywhere on the forum you must validateyour account by an e-mail sent to you. There's a link in the mailthat once you click will enable you to post here
smile.gif
If you do not see the e-mail, first check your filtering as it mightbe there since most likely the board's e-mail is not recognized. If you check there and you still don't have a validation e-mailplease contact a staff member and we can resend it. Thanks for your participation in the community- we appreciate it
smile.gif
If you have any questions feel free to contact us. Aaron

Aaron

Feb 17, 2006
I'm not sure- there's a few stickies here already. I'll sticky it anyways. Thanks
smile.gif
Aaron