Austrailian CRIMINALS Under the Color-Of-Law who Violently ATTACK Innocent Civilians with IMPUNITY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
f768d3d34ccb5769.png

... and MANY Australians are joining these PATRIOTS, but some still defend tyranny.

Bobby Jo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An Inside Look at Australia’s ‘Mandatory Quarantine Camps:’ A Dystopian Reality in 2021 Where Travelers are Confined “Like Animals at the Zoo” – (Video)
An Inside Look at Australia's 'Mandatory Quarantine Camps:' A Dystopian Reality in 2021 Where Travelers are Confined "Like Animals at the Zoo" - (Video)
3.5 Trillion dollar Human Infrastructure plan...
We will own nothing and be happy.

Jer 16:16 Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the LORD, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.
Jer 16:17 For mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes.
Jer 16:18 And first I will recompense their iniquity and their sin double; because they have defiled my land, they have filled mine inheritance with the carcases of their detestable and abominable things.
Jer 16:19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.
Jer 16:20 Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods?
Jer 16:21 Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The LORD.

Hugs

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho can we have more of a selection of these emojis? The expressions we have today are very limited. Seriously, can we add more to the site's software. Should be an easy addition into the code.

..let me know..thanks :cool:;):)o_O:D:p:(:):):)..limited indeed

That's something that I am unable to do, but maybe @lforrest or @Angelina can add some.

We shall see what they say. :);):confused::cool::p:D:eek:

Reactions: Ziggy and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's something that I am unable to do, but maybe @lforrest or @Angelina can add some.

We shall see what they say. :);):confused::cool::p:D:eek:

Thank you for your effort...(and now I have copied this 'thumbs up' into my response...and it does not take...)....(and now I'm inserting my imaginary upside down smiling face that we do not yet have as a selection...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Jo and Josho

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmmmm, it looks like Australia is waiting for an IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT from the U.S.:

Top Secret Meeting in Australia Ahead of 'Major International Development' Out of United States on Thursday
Per: Stephen Dziedzic (@stephendziedzic) September 15, 2021

Top Secret Meeting in Australia Ahead of ‘Major International Development’ Out of United States on Thursday

September 15, 2021
by Kyle Becker

Screenshot-9_15_2021-8_49_29-AM-810x463.jpg

In Australia, the government is holding secretive talks about a massive event expected to come out of America in the imminent future.

“Several federal cabinet ministers were called to a top-secret meeting in Canberra on Wednesday ahead of a major international development expected out of the United States on Thursday morning,” the Australian-based publication The Age reported.

“Sources familiar with the development said some members of cabinet were granted border exemptions to urgently fly to Canberra for the hastily arranged meeting, which sources say will have international significance,” the report added.

“Several Coalition MPs told this masthead they had been ordered at short-notice to dial into a rare conference call for 9.30am on Thursday, but none were aware of the reason for the briefing,” the report continued.

“Australian and foreign diplomats will also be briefed on the development on Thursday,” it went on.

The announcement will be “significant to the United States and British governments,” the report indicates.

The White House announced that President Joe Biden will soon deliver “brief remarks about a national security initiative.”

It is unclear to foreign policy and international affairs experts about the nature of the announcement, but the speculation is flying about it.

***Lots*** of rumours in Canberra tonight about a major announcement expected tomorrow. Difficult to separate fact from speculation. But several diplomatic missions are being briefed tomorrow about a "major announcement" which is widely expected to focus on defence issues https://t.co/ycZaVrrBmd

... makes one wonder whether this has anything to do with the pending Arizona Election Audit Results which are scheduled to be released shortly, which could cause GLOBAL PANIC by the DEEP STATE Participants.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmmmm, it looks like Australia is waiting for an IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT from the U.S.:

Top Secret Meeting in Australia Ahead of 'Major International Development' Out of United States on Thursday
Per: Stephen Dziedzic (@stephendziedzic) September 15, 2021

Top Secret Meeting in Australia Ahead of ‘Major International Development’ Out of United States on Thursday

September 15, 2021
by Kyle Becker

Screenshot-9_15_2021-8_49_29-AM-810x463.jpg

In Australia, the government is holding secretive talks about a massive event expected to come out of America in the imminent future.

“Several federal cabinet ministers were called to a top-secret meeting in Canberra on Wednesday ahead of a major international development expected out of the United States on Thursday morning,” the Australian-based publication The Age reported.

“Sources familiar with the development said some members of cabinet were granted border exemptions to urgently fly to Canberra for the hastily arranged meeting, which sources say will have international significance,” the report added.

“Several Coalition MPs told this masthead they had been ordered at short-notice to dial into a rare conference call for 9.30am on Thursday, but none were aware of the reason for the briefing,” the report continued.

“Australian and foreign diplomats will also be briefed on the development on Thursday,” it went on.

The announcement will be “significant to the United States and British governments,” the report indicates.

The White House announced that President Joe Biden will soon deliver “brief remarks about a national security initiative.”

It is unclear to foreign policy and international affairs experts about the nature of the announcement, but the speculation is flying about it.

***Lots*** of rumours in Canberra tonight about a major announcement expected tomorrow. Difficult to separate fact from speculation. But several diplomatic missions are being briefed tomorrow about a "major announcement" which is widely expected to focus on defence issues https://t.co/ycZaVrrBmd

... makes one wonder whether this has anything to do with the pending Arizona Election Audit Results which are scheduled to be released shortly, which could cause GLOBAL PANIC by the DEEP STATE Participants.

Bobby Jo

I'm thinking a tsunami.. just not sure what kind.
I'm thinking Noah.. for real.

Dutchsinse was talking about the east coast of the USA getting hit with one of those scary movie kinds of tsunami's.
The kind that become a wall and travel hundreds of miles inland and NYC goes swimming.
I live on the coast in Maine. Maybe 30 miles from the closest beach.
If not that then hey, there is always nuclear war.

At this point.. NOTHING would surprise me.
I ready to go Lord, whenever you say so..
Just sayin
Hugs

Reactions: Bobby Jo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Come hades , hell or highwater , THE LORD IS WITH THE LAMBS . WE need ONLY TO HOPE and TRUST IN HIM no matter what
comes against us . No fear of man or what they can do to us . To live is Christ to die is simply gain .
Let us embrace every single word JESUS ever taught , the holy doctrines , the wonderful letters of the apostels . Embrace IT ALL .
Cling to JESUS and PRAISE THE GLORIOUS LORD .

Reactions: Taken and Ziggy

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
INFORMATION & TRUTH -- The Australian Government attempts to SUPPRESS BOTH, so the CRIMINALS, under the color-of-law, attempt to illegally arrest a man flying a drone video recording the HUGE PUBLIC GATHERING to inform their FELLOW CITIZENS. who might be encouraged to STAND in UNISON:

MAN ARRESTED AT BRISBANE PROTEST AND THE PEOPLE COME TO HIS DEFENCE!!!
MAN ARRESTED AT BRISBANE PROTEST AND THE PEOPLE COME TO HIS DEFENSE!!!
By: AUSSIE WATCHMAN, September 18th, 2021

... It seems to me that when Governments deny the Citizens Constitutional Rights, more Citizens STAND UP along side them. And when ENOUGH CITIZENS PARTICIPATE, the Constitution is RESTORED, and the criminals punished. So we'll see if the Government submits to the people, or whether the people will be sufficiently impassioned to subdue the Government and restore their SOCIETY.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't know the heart-felt song accompanying this Video, but it speaks to the UNITY of the AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS in the face of Government Tyranny:

Australian Police Bash and Pepper spray 70-year old woman?
Aussie Cossack, Sep 18, 2021

Australia, the Freedom Loving Citizens of the World are with you.

Bobby Jo

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Don't know the heart-felt song accompanying this Video, but it speaks to the UNITY of the AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS in the face of Government Tyranny:

Bobby Jo

The Marxist "Blue Lives Matter" group. SMH

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Bobby Jo

I think that there are some idiots in the crowd who are provoking such, plenty of lefty's who are good at provoking such things.
I am not with them at all, I despise such people and their tactics, because they are just like BLM and all the other idiot protesters that act like such.

I wonder what that moron was doing in the grey jumper running about like that, good to see him get punched by that cop. one has to be carful of some people in the crowd that are like such, they are the same as some of the ones who stormed the building that they blame Trump for inciting, it's just a hand full of trash that were unruly but over all the people were not like that at all.

I think that I am going to have to go to such protest myself and call them out who are doing the wrong thing. I will find the gang leaders who make us look like that type of trash.
They bring little kids with them and all sorts of underhanded bag of tricks, maybe the cop knew who that woman was, could of been a typical relentless pest that's well know to be maybe.
Well if you want to be in the front line well you are looking for trouble.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So WHERE ELSE besides AUSTRALIA???

Complete List of 800 FEMA Concentration Camps 2021 | The Road To Hell… - AMG-NEWS.com

959f27edb1a9c93ca5ae8e3cdbde2ec3.png

Complete List of 800 FEMA Concentration Camps 2021 | The Road To Hell…
by Medeea GreereAugust 5, 2021

FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation.

The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.

Now let’s review the justification for any actions taken…

Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen ...

It's NEVER been "if", but simply "when", -- and "when" is NOW!

Bobby Jo

Suspending the Constitution and the Bill of Rights would trigger a Civil War in America and what a bloody war it will be, since America is so heavily armed! I'm sure Biden and his regime are standing by with a plan to completely disarm America. Good luck with that!

71483141-BC33-42E4-B49A-10ECBFC2FAA3.jpeg

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that there are some idiots in the crowd who are provoking such, ...

Seems to me that the Government "provoked" the Citizens when they abused their Constitutional Rights, and the Citizens have the RESPONSIBILITY to confront their Government. And you can ACCUSE the 70 year old woman for being shoved to the ground banging her head against the street and then Maced because she stood up for her RIGHTS, but I accuse the POLICE for their CRIMES against the Citizens.

And maybe some Australians are willing to let old women confront tyranny while they hide behind their computer keyboards.

Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm thinking a tsunami.. just not sure what kind.
I'm thinking Noah.. for real.

Dutchsinse was talking about the east coast of the USA getting hit with one of those scary movie kinds of tsunami's.
The kind that become a wall and travel hundreds of miles inland and NYC goes swimming.
I live on the coast in Maine. Maybe 30 miles from the closest beach.
If not that then hey, there is always nuclear war.

At this point.. NOTHING would surprise me.
I ready to go Lord, whenever you say so..
Just sayin
Hugs

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How long does it take to drown? Sounds like a cheap ticket out of here!
I clearly saw a tsunami in the Spirit up-close within the last year or 2. And in it I saw Donald Trump and an F-18!
Almost as clearly as if I put my hand in front of my face! Visions of waves, for me, have always represented the moving of the Holy Spirit!
It's almost here!

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Ziggy