Austrailian CRIMINALS Under the Color-Of-Law who Violently ATTACK Innocent Civilians with IMPUNITY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Seems to me that the Government "provoked" the Citizens when they abused their Constitutional Rights, and the Citizens have the RESPONSIBILITY to confront their Government. And you can ACCUSE the 70 year old woman for being shoved to the ground banging her head against the street and then Maced because she stood up for her RIGHTS, but I accuse the POLICE for their CRIMES against the Citizens.

And maybe some Australians are willing to let old women confront tyranny while they hide behind their computer keyboards.

Bobby Jo
Thing is a handful of idiots go to far and make our cause look like we are all just trash. That's what the majority think people are who don't want the Covid Jab, I have talked to them ! they hate such people because the Governments MSM have brainwashed them 24/7 and then we get this handful of trash only confirm this in the majority's mind.

So it's bad enough to be made out that all such people who oppose the Covid Jab are the same bunch of toss pots yobbos as the anti-Vaccine morons, I am not anti-Vaccine at all, I am anti Covid Jab.
That's the main message that I portray and I do not want to be associated with the anti-vaccine yobbo left stance who are only feral yobbos.

The yobbo crowd are like toxic poison to my cause about the Covid Jab.

On another topic I am against the what that the government and MSM are doing with dictating laws and covering up peoples freedom of speech.
Everyone has the right to be listened to on every subject 100 % and not just dismissed, so ok the yobbos anti Vaccine have a right to put forward their issues, but I do not want to be dubbed as one of them at all and mistaken for one of them fools.
Such as they will get us no were, they are toxic.
The Yobbo lefty's anti-vaccine crowed can put on Red to ID themselves and my lot will put on Blue lets say ? I do not want the Police or the public thinking that we are all the same group.

Fact is If anyone is to protest you better get ready to swallow what is dished out regardless of who or what may happen, it's just logic ! do not bring your children to such things, as only low life do such things and if one is frail you should not be in such a thing let alone in the front line, that's the typical tactics of the low life Left, because they are trash and they have always used such degenerate cunning tactics to further their cause. I despise such things that they do.

I want our crowed of people who are seriously anti toxic Covid Jab and want to protest because of the Governments stance as to there anti freedom of speech to be taken very seriously. but what is happing now is that we do not have a voice at all and we are mistaken for the trash yobbos mob by the Government and the MSM and the majority of the people.

The majority of people about the place think that I am with the yobbos group, when I voice my opinion and they will not listen to what I am truly on about because they do not know that I am not one of the Left radical anti-Vaccine Mob at all.

The MSM and Government are touting us all as one group, so I do not want to go and protest with such as them at all. I want my group to be heard but that's not going to happen, because the yobbos are toxic destroying such information getting out, if my lot do get a voice we will wipe the floor with the Governments and exposes them, just as we will expose the anti-vaccine idiots as well.

Just remember the Covid Jab is not a Vaccine at all and anyone who thinks it is, is a fool. The Covid Jab is a totally experiment drug not to mention one of the most radical ever in fact, that could easily cause many problems with peoples health down the track and not to mention you could be signing up to die as well. Not to mention many other things that stink like hell about all the tactics played out and I don't trust such people at all for many reasons and there are just to many reasons that are in your face evil, when one ever bothers to seek into such things.
I smell a huge Rat that far exceeds that of the Genocide of the 6million Jews is at hand.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ever hear of the greater exodus? How about the greater holocaust!
Canada goes to the polls tomorrow. 2 days later, I'll be able to go to the grocery store...period!
Vote for Trudeau or get infected! Low-lifes.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thing is a handful of idiots go to far ...

Certainly the 70 year old woman wasn't an "idiot" for STANDING UP FOR HER RIGHTS and the RIGHT of her FELLOW CITIZENS. However, the big fat thug who pushed her down in the street so hard that she slammed her head into the pavement was (is) an IDIOT, as well as the pipsqueak thug who then walked over to spray this INJURED ELDERLY LADY in the Face with Mace was (is) and IDIOT .

As to ALL THE REST of the Australian Government and their HIRED THUGS.they're also IDIOTS, -- because a RESPONSIBLE PERSON would RESIGN before attacking CITIZENS who are fighting to regain their CONSTITUTION And COUNTRY from TYRANNY.

And in case you haven't noticed, WARFARE is a DIRTY BUSINESS, and a rational person would realize exactly who is the AGGRESSOR and who is the DEFENDER. But until you can make that distinction, I suggest any further "discussion" is useless.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For ANYONE defending the Government of Australia, -- they should FIRST discover exactly how VICIOUS and INHUMANE they have become:

BREAKING: Sydney Mother Indecently Assaulted by NSW RIOT POLICE speaks out! Part 1/2
Aussie Cossack, Sep 19, 2021

BREAKING NEWS: South-western Sydney mother of two who was attacked and indecently assaulted by a gang of out of control NSW Riot Police has spoken out for the first time since the horrific incident 2 days ago. In protest of the Government's fear campaign the young 3rd year nursing student has announced her resignation from her nursing career as a political statement in defiance to the brutal indecent assault carried out on her by members of the NSW POLICE Public Order and Riot Squad. Her statement is being broadcasted her exclusively on the Aussie Cossack Channel for the world to see. Share this video far and wide! The world is watching the horror story of dictatorship and tyranny unfold in Australia!

... you can save the intro and proceed directly to the recorded ASSAULT [at 3:55 mins] and this woman's account of the trauma inflicted by these CRIMINALS operating without any conscience, with impunity, under-the-color-of-law.

And if JUSTICE were served, they'd be taken behind a barn by a Righteous Citizen, and then the Righteous Citizen would return by himself.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some people don't weigh enough:

LIVE: 6v1 Police Ambush ends with a win for the people!
Aussie Cossack, Streamed live 3 hours ago

WELCOME TO TYRANNY on STEROIDS, but will keep getting WORSE up to when the Concentration Camps are "processing" corpses At Crematorium CAPACITY.

Bobby Jo

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Certainly the 70 year old woman wasn't an "idiot" for STANDING UP FOR HER RIGHTS and the RIGHT of her FELLOW CITIZENS. However, the big fat thug who pushed her down in the street so hard that she slammed her head into the pavement was (is) an IDIOT, as well as the pipsqueak thug who then walked over to spray this INJURED ELDERLY LADY in the Face with Mace was (is) and IDIOT .

As to ALL THE REST of the Australian Government and their HIRED THUGS.they're also IDIOTS, -- because a RESPONSIBLE PERSON would RESIGN before attacking CITIZENS who are fighting to regain their CONSTITUTION And COUNTRY from TYRANNY.

And in case you haven't noticed, WARFARE is a DIRTY BUSINESS, and a rational person would realize exactly who is the AGGRESSOR and who is the DEFENDER. But until you can make that distinction, I suggest any further "discussion" is useless.

Bobby Jo

She was their.
Would I let my mother go do such when she was 70yo no way !

I would say be carful in going to anything like such and that one only has themselves to blame. because there are so many rat bags regardless in such things.

I am getting too old myself to go do such now as well, to be truthful and I know how to fight well as I started Judo at 7yo and I know also were not to be. you could get hurt you know in such situations and you have to wear that if it comes, only some people are to stupid to understand, just as many people are to stupid to bother to understand that the Covid Jab is not a Vaccine at all.

If one wants to demonstrate you want to be prepared to cop one in the beak, but don't complain about it because you took it on yourself.

I have seen many a time some idiot who goes over to watch a fight and then get involved in it themselves and then come out complaining that they got hit, well well they learnt the hard way because they were oblivious to what can happen. there is always some idiot trying to get his 10cents worth and punch someone as they are all hyped up you know.

There is a correct way of tackling a issue and a wrong way in fact. yobbos always get it wrong and destroy it for the rest of us to be listened to.
Now we are all tared with the same brush in the eyes of the majority and the Government and MSM will run with that as a weapon to use against us.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For ANYONE defending the Government of Australia, -- they should FIRST discover exactly how VICIOUS and INHUMANE they have become:

BREAKING: Sydney Mother Indecently Assaulted by NSW RIOT POLICE speaks out! Part 1/2
Aussie Cossack, Sep 19, 2021

BREAKING NEWS: South-western Sydney mother of two who was attacked and indecently assaulted by a gang of out of control NSW Riot Police has spoken out for the first time since the horrific incident 2 days ago. In protest of the Government's fear campaign the young 3rd year nursing student has announced her resignation from her nursing career as a political statement in defiance to the brutal indecent assault carried out on her by members of the NSW POLICE Public Order and Riot Squad. Her statement is being broadcasted her exclusively on the Aussie Cossack Channel for the world to see. Share this video far and wide! The world is watching the horror story of dictatorship and tyranny unfold in Australia!

... you can save the intro and proceed directly to the recorded ASSAULT [at 3:55 mins] and this woman's account of the trauma inflicted by these CRIMINALS operating without any conscience, with impunity, under-the-color-of-law.

And if JUSTICE were served, they'd be taken behind a barn by a Righteous Citizen, and then the Righteous Citizen would return by himself.

Bobby Jo

Cossack ? they are the most vile trash on earth.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How long does it take to drown? Sounds like a cheap ticket out of here!
I clearly saw a tsunami in the Spirit up-close within the last year or 2. And in it I saw Donald Trump and an F-18!
Almost as clearly as if I put my hand in front of my face! Visions of waves, for me, have always represented the moving of the Holy Spirit!
It's almost here!
This was a live stream of the eruption of the Volacano in on La Palma Island off the coast of Africa.
Hard to find live streams.. NONE in English.
You have to search for them.
They haven't taken down all of the recorded ones.. yet.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This was a live stream of the eruption of the Volacano in on La Palma Island off the coast of Africa.
Hard to find live streams.. NONE in English.
You have to search for them.
They haven't taken down all of the recorded ones.. yet.
That's quite the eruption. I wonder if there's any UFOs around it. I'm waiting for an eruption to take place in Oregon. I believe that the Lord's told me that it will take place in my lifetime.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's quite the eruption. I wonder if there's any UFOs around it. I'm waiting for an eruption to take place in Oregon. I believe that the Lord's told me that it will take place in my lifetime.
You would think 35 million people being displaced on an active volcanic island would make some news here in the states..right?
Like when Japan gets hit with a tsunami, or Haiti has an earthquake..
crickets, nothing, nada...
They say this may take weeks or even months to "simmer" down.
So far the vents are heading south along a mountain range. If it heads north it will be at the center of the island and that is where the caution lies with the island splitting in half and falling into the ocean.
I watched whole villages last night and early this morning get swallowed up by the lava flow.
:(
crickets...
Hugs
Praying for La Palma Island

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You would think 35 million people being displaced on an active volcanic island would make some news here in the states..right?
Like when Japan gets hit with a tsunami, or Haiti has an earthquake..
crickets, nothing, nada...
They say this may take weeks or even months to "simmer" down.
So far the vents are heading south along a mountain range. If it heads north it will be at the center of the island and that is where the caution lies with the island splitting in half and falling into the ocean.
I watched whole villages last night and early this morning get swallowed up by the lava flow.
crickets...
Hugs
Praying for La Palma Island
Unless it promotes their agenda, they couldn't care less! Until it affects them personally, that is.

Reactions: Ziggy