Australia bans same sex marriage.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

KCKID

Feb 14, 2013
Townsville, QLD. Australia
Selene said:
In God's kingdom, God is the one who is in charge.....not you. Christ said that in Heaven neither will be given in marriage. Therefore, all those in Heaven will be celibate just as Christ was ceiibate. In God's kingdom, we all become one with Christ just as Christ is one with the Father. In Heaven, did you honestly think that you can just do whatever you want?? Those who love their sins or who wants to take charge will NOT be in Heaven.
I'm not sure why you are reading things into people's posts that are not there, Selene. Seems like you're in a religious dream. That said, I'm not sure a boring heaven is for me so I might just opt out. Anyway, have f . . . I was about to say, 'have fun' until I realized that, according to you, there IS no fun in heaven.

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
KCKID said:
KJ ...this is a *News Flash*

Gay people come together (in this case to get married) because they are attracted to each other - even in *gasp* non-sexual ways - and wish to commit themselves to one another. They don't come together to procreate! This is a personal thing between two people that has NOTHING to do with you, the Bible, or ANYONE but the couple involved. WHY is it that people have this insatiable desire to poke their noses where it doesn't belong ...? Christians, in particular, are notorious for this.
hahahaha, you crack me up. It is high time you grasp what a Christian is. We CHOOSE to submit to God and what pleases Him, NOT what pleases us. God has every say in whom we should be attracted to. He made us. Ignoring His design and handiwork is not an option. Can clay question the potter? Rom 9:20 But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?

We either ACCEPT who we are as God made us, or we DONT and REBEL against who we are and our potter. It is as simple as that ;).

Unless you are blind and have not got feeling in your body, you cannot be excused for being confused.

Our sexual preference has everything to do with God. He made us. I think you missed my point....If it was God's will for JS and kckid to be with guys, God would have made you woman. That way sex would be an awesome experience. Not a life threatening experience :D :D :D.

Hence....either God is dumb....or YOU are and all your '''I live for myself nonsense''' is selfishness, ie 100% inline with satanism... :blink:

KCKID

Feb 14, 2013
KingJ said:
hahahaha, you crack me up. It is high time you grasp what a Christian is. We CHOOSE to submit to God and what pleases Him, NOT what pleases us. God has every say in whom we should be attracted to. He made us. Ignoring His design and handiwork is not an option. Can clay question the potter? Rom 9:20 But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?

We either ACCEPT who we are as God made us, or we DONT and REBEL against who we are and our potter. It is as simple as that ;).

Unless you are blind and have not got feeling in your body, you cannot be excused for being confused.

Our sexual preference has everything to do with God. He made us. I think you missed my point....If it was God's will for JS and kckid to be with guys, God would have made you woman. That way sex would be an awesome experience. Not a life threatening experience :D :D :D.

Hence....either God is dumb....or YOU are and all your '''I live for myself nonsense''' is selfishness, ie 100% inline with satanism... :blink:
KJ ...listen up . . .I'm not remotely interested in your above rant. I really, REALLY mean that. It's nothing more than mocking and sarcasm and KJ narcissism ...totally lacking of any meaningful substance. You trust in your Jesus and I'll trust in mine. Got that? Good! That's really all I want to say to you.

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
KCKID said:
KJ ...listen up . . .I'm not remotely interested in your above rant. I really, REALLY mean that. It's nothing more than mocking and sarcasm and KJ narcissism ...totally lacking of any meaningful substance. You trust in your Jesus and I'll trust in mine. Got that? Good! That's really all I want to say to you.
You dodging the scripture I gave, going against logic and making your own god. It is high time you read 2 Peter 2:1-22.

JackSafari

Mar 5, 2013
KingJ said:
You dodging the scripture I gave, going against logic and making your own god. It is high time you read 2 Peter 2:1-22.
Everyone has their own perception of God, no two Christians have the same perception because its impossible for two people think identically a like.

You and I do agree, The truth shall set you free. The truth brings everyone closer to God. Ignorance is the absences of knowledge and truth (of God).

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
JackSafari said:
Everyone has their own perception of God, no two Christians have the same perception because its impossible for two people think identically a like.

You and I do agree, The truth shall set you free. The truth brings everyone closer to God. Ignorance is the absences of knowledge and truth (of God).
There is no peace to be had between you and I. We do not agree on anything. From the root up imho.

Your idea of truth is adding and removing scripture, mine is acknowledging all scripture as is. Your idea of truth is being happy and living for yourself, mine is death to self and life in submission to God and His will.

One of us will be in heaven and one of us in hell. If you were in heaven, I will not be there. I will judge God as disgusting and evil. You would serve a God that condones two woman or two men as parents of an innocent kid? >< You battle to see the evil ? >< Our take on truth is worlds apart!

A Christian can sense evil and will agree 100% with all scripture. A non-Christian cannot, they are in the dark. A false teacher knows the truth / is a Christian but teaches a lie. Which are you? On the internet I have to assume the latter as you know scripture and this is a Christian site.

Have you been born again? Do you love Jesus with all your heart soul and mind? Will you go to the ends of the earth for Him? Will you avoid all appearance of evil for Him? Will you hold fast to scripture at the expense of your own happiness? Can you honestly say you love Him?

Any guy can get married and say they love their wife. Only the guy that rebukes his flesh and remains steadfast and faithful actually loves her.

JackSafari

Mar 5, 2013
KingJ said:
You and I do not agree on anything. From the root up imho.

Your idea of truth is adding and removing scripture, mine is acknowledging all scripture as is. Your idea of truth is being happy and living for yourself, mine is death to self and life in submission to God and His will.

One of us will be in heaven and one of us in hell. If you were in heaven, I will not be there. I will judge God as disgusting and evil. You would serve a God that condones two woman or two men as parents of an innocent kid? >< You battle to see the evil ? >< Our take on truth is worlds apart!

A Christian can sense evil and will agree 100% with all scripture. A non-Christian cannot, they are in the dark. A false teacher knows the truth / is a Christian but teaches a lie. Which are you? On the internet I have to assume the latter as you know scripture and this is a Christian site.

Have you been born again? Do you love Jesus with all your heart soul and mind? Will you go to the ends of the earth for Him? Will you avoid all appearance of evil for Him? Will you hold fast to scripture at the expense of your own happiness? Can you honestly say you love Him?

Any guy can get married and say they love their wife. Only the guy that rebukes his flesh and remains steadfast and faithful actually loves her.
I have never met any two Christians that agree completely on the Scriptures, probably not even 50%. It doesn't take more an couple of minutes for two Christians to disagree on something. Each Christian perception of God is unique, and their relationship with God in unique.

What is interesting to me about your comments is that you assume so much about me and my beliefs, and those assumptions are so inaccurate Most of what you have assume I have never commented on, yet you assume the worst. Its like if were to say I am black man, you would assume I am criminal, or if I were Jewish, you would assume I don't belief in Christ. You assume all homosexual sexually abuse children, and that very extreme even for those Christians who don't agree with homosexuality.

Its just interesting that as Christian you appear to assume people are bad\evil\etc until they prove they are not. Its like a Christian man I know who believes that unless a woman a christian, she is a whore. WOW! He, by no way represents the Christian men I know, but he believes, without any doubt in his mind, non Christian woman are all whores. It just shows me there are Christians who really are on the fringe and have some pretty wacko ideas about God and what it means to be a Christian. I honestly think some are mentally unstable, I do wonder that about you as well. You're comments are not demonstrating that you're an emotionally or mentally stable person.

I have no fear of hell, does not concern me even slightly.

KingJ said:
T

What you're saying is you believe that if a man loves his wife, he won't have sex with her for pleasure.

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
JS did you read my post? I explained the assumption. I asked you questions which you are ignoring. You try draw a parallel of me to your friend who calls all non-Christian girls whores... Are you saying that you did not say that you support homosexuality (are a whore)? I assumed that ><?

JackSafari said:
I have no fear of hell, does not concern me even slightly.
Prov 14:6 The wise fear the LORD and shun evil, but a fool is hotheaded and yet feels secure.
Matt 10:28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

According to scripture what are you if you don't fear the Lord?

JackSafari said:
What you're saying is you believe that if a man loves his wife, he won't have sex with her for pleasure.
No :blink: :blink: :blink:. Re-read it :unsure:.

Groundzero

Not Afraid To Stand
Jul 20, 2011
Australia
JackSafari said:
Maybe you could answer the question this way. How do you teach a homosexual to be heterosexual? Or how do you teach a child to be heterosexual rather than homosexual?

And do you think its OK for homosexuals to come in contact with children, like being a teacher or coach or daycare?
To the first question: The same way you teach a man that he should not commit adultery: because it defies the Almighty Creator and judgement will ensue. Of course, if one denies the existence of the Creator, then by all means go ahead. And while you're at it, murder a few people too. After all, why not?

Second question: No. I oppose homosexuality, just as I oppose every other sin. It doesn't matter what they are doing or where. This would be a passive resistance that i generally keep to myself. People have their own choice. That said, if a homosexual is in contact with children and starts to spread his/her viewpoint, then my resistance would become active. Choosing to sin is one thing: teaching/influencing to sin is another, and no matter what the sin is, God forbid that I ever sit back and let them dig pits for the next generation.

JackSafari

Mar 5, 2013
ZebraHug said:
To the first question: The same way you teach a man that he should not commit adultery: because it defies the Almighty Creator and judgement will ensue. Of course, if one denies the existence of the Creator, then by all means go ahead. And while you're at it, murder a few people too. After all, why not?

Second question: No. I oppose homosexuality, just as I oppose every other sin. It doesn't matter what they are doing or where. This would be a passive resistance that i generally keep to myself. People have their own choice. That said, if a homosexual is in contact with children and starts to spread his/her viewpoint, then my resistance would become active. Choosing to sin is one thing: teaching/influencing to sin is another, and no matter what the sin is, God forbid that I ever sit back and let them dig pits for the next generation.
Can you be more specific about what a homosexual actually says\does that would cause children to become homosexual. I don't know how people teach adultery, so that analogy does not make sense to me.

Also, I am not understanding the connection between homosexuality and murder. Are you saying homosexuals are just as bad as people who commit murder?

KCKID

Feb 14, 2013
JackSafari said:
Can you be more specific about what a homosexual actually says\does that would cause children to become homosexual. I don't know how people teach adultery, so that analogy does not make sense to me.

Also, I am not understanding the connection between homosexuality and murder. Are you saying homosexuals are just as bad as people who commit murder?
Christian Fundamentalism: Discredit - with rhetoric and nonsense if need be - anyone that doesn't believe what I believe. Ridicule, belittle, demean, demonize, hiss at anyone that I believe is disobedient to God ...immunity from condemnation for me and those in my fundy club, of course. Quote as many condemning scriptures as is possible to make another squirm in their sin. The more condemning scriptures I can quote the more I win favor with God. Jesus: love your neighbor as yourself, remove the log from your own eye before you attempt to remove the speck from the eye of another, judge not lest ye be judged, love the sinner, "neither do I condemn you", p--- off the fundies when appropriate ...etc, etc.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
JackSafari said:
Are you going to play so naive? It's done the same way kids are trained to carry weapons and kill people, or trained to work as slaves, or even sex slaves.
You begin the training as young as possible. People have been being trained by other people for all of written history. What about racism is that a learned or genetically born behavior? You may refer to it as a higher state of conciseness when it concerns homosexuality LOL being one of the enlightened ones.

But training or indoctrinating children into objects of desired behavior is nothing new.

14somaliacnd_337-span-articleLarge.jpg

Here's a couple of videos of homosexual indoctrination in the public school system
You start them off the same way you do the kids in the picture above.

http://www.massresistance.org/media/video/brainwashing.html

cover-clip-hitler-youth-0674014960.jpg

Reactions: KingJ

KCKID

Feb 14, 2013
Rex said:
Are you going to play so naive? It's done the same way kids are trained to carry weapons and kill people, or trained to work as slaves, or even sex slaves.
You begin the training as young as possible. People have been being trained by other people for all of written history. What about racism is that a learned or genetically born behavior? You may refer to it as a higher state of conciseness when it concerns homosexuality LOL being one of the enlightened ones.

But training or indoctrinating children into objects of desired behavior is nothing new.

14somaliacnd_337-span-articleLarge.jpg

Here's a couple of videos of homosexual indoctrination in the public school system
You start them off the same way you do the kids in the picture above.

http://www.massresistance.org/media/video/brainwashing.html

cover-clip-hitler-youth-0674014960.jpg
This would have to be the biggest load of fundamentalist propoganda that I've ever seen! HOW EVIL teaching kids to accept those that are different from them ...to, in effect love their neighbor as instructed by Jesus ...NOT! Would that YOU had as much smart and as much savvy and as much acceptance of others as do those kids in the clip, Rex. It scares the fundies to death that their message of fire and brimstone and eternal suffering in hell for the disbeliever and THEIR grip on the minds of children is fast coming to an end. The sooner the love message of Jesus - whether intentional or unintentional - is preached in the schools as opposed to the hateful message of Christian fundamentalism the better! You and yours are fast losing control, Rex. Jesus will win out in the end. To that I say a resounding "Amen!"

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
KCKID said:
Either that, or there could well be war raging in the not too distant future between the progressive Christians and the fundamentalist Christians ...each group claiming that the other group is not Christian. Homosexuality will not cause the sky to fall. Ignorance will!
Yep I see where your headed, careful what you wish for your rage is peeking threw.

JackSafari

Mar 5, 2013
KCKID, IMHO he not even being remotely serious. He knows its completely absurd. I truly laughed out loud when I read his post because its was so over the top. :)

• How about the homo that sells Ice cream from a truck, which really is super homo sex van where he takes little boys to teach them how to be homos?
  • How about the lesbos that recruits girls to play softball, so that they can have sleep overs where innocent Christian virgin girls are converted into lesbos?

Yep, people out on the edges of the fringe of Christianity actually believe this BS because they want to believe LGBTs are all sexual monsters seeking to take control of the entire world, but it just makes me laugh when I read stuff like this because the people that make it up know it feeds paranoia and the ignorance. The majority of level headed Christians know it BS, and see it for what it is; Its no different than the 1-2 people that attend their church each Sunday and everyone knows they mentally live in their own strange reality, and nobody takes them seriously. :)

KCKID

Feb 14, 2013
JackSafari said:
KCKID, IMHO he not even being remotely serious. He knows its completely absurd. I truly laughed out loud when I read his post because its was so over the top. :)

• How about the homo that sells Ice cream from a truck, which really is super homo sex van where he takes little boys to teach them how to be homos?
  • How about the lesbos that recruits girls to play softball, so that they can have sleep overs where innocent Christian virgin girls are converted into lesbos?

Yep, people out on the edges of the fringe of Christianity actually believe this BS because they want to believe LGBTs are all sexual monsters seeking to take control of the entire world, but it just makes me laugh when I read stuff like this because the people that make it up know it feeds paranoia and the ignorance. The majority of level headed Christians know it BS, and see it for what it is; Its no different than the 1-2 people that attend their church each Sunday and everyone knows they mentally live in their own strange reality, and nobody takes them seriously. :)
Well, as I watched the first part of the first video I wondered to myself, is this simply a parody or what? As the video progressed I began to think that it just MIGHT be intended to be taken seriously. By the end of the 2nd video with the usual anti-gay scriptures popping up I realized that it WAS meant to be taken seriously. In either case - parody or serious - I had to chuckle several times because parody would have been amusing as would the idea of anyone actually believing that some form of evil is taking place within the school. Of course, if Rex had believed the clips to be parody he wouldn't have posted them in the first place, so ...I guess that clinches it. They WERE serious or, at least, thought to be serious.

I wholeheartedly agree with you about the one or two in church who mentally live in their strange reality. There was - possibly still is - one such man in the SDA Church that I used to attend who would spend big money on half or full-page newspaper ads pertaining to Sunday worship as being the Mark of the Beast. He was a rather deranged fanatic and we all knew it. Deranged fanatic ...hmmm . . .hold your tongue, KC.

JackSafari

Mar 5, 2013
The stuff he posted probably was created for serious purposes by people who truly believe such absurdity but I personally have reached the conclusion that Rex is not that gullible\ignorant and knows that stuff is total BS.

One of my neighbors was elderly woman who had a very long history of mental problems throughout her life. Very nice lady, helpful, attended church every Sunday the type seemly every child would want as a grandmother. But she was delusional. She believed that all black people were agents of Satan and she had some seriously bizarre theories about them. Whenever a was child disappeared\abducted, she was certain that the crime was committed by blacks, and the child was sold into slavery. She would misplace things in her house, and was certain blacks had been in her home when she was gone. When she later found the item in her home, she believed they put it back, but the item was now cursed. She wasn't just speculating, she was absolutely certain such events really did happen. There was no talking her out of it, even when what she believed was completely impossible. If she was confused about the day of the week, she believed she had been drugged and missed an entire day. Everyone in the neighborhood learned just to nod\smile when talking to her, knowing she had some mental disorder. Even kids quickly figured out she was a little bit off....

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
If you two don't think people can't be taught or influenced what are you doing here?
This is the biggest load of denial, when you go into a different culture what do you find? people that speak the native tongue and follow the culture, the same is true in any country. Including politics, religion, acceptable and unacceptable behavior, every custom is the product of a learned experience, the list goes on and on.

Take a young child from any culture and raise them up in any other culture and tell me that child isn't influenced by what there introduced to? They wouldn't even retain an accent much less the customs. To deny such obvious facts and think they can't apply to sexual behavior is simply the selling of horse sh!t and calling it red apples. Which by the way is exactly why you two are here.