Australias lockdown suicides and lockdown blackmail

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And some Christians also get discriminated against by other Christians for getting a jab.

But it does not go against Christianity to get a vaccine. If you have a valid reason why you can't get a jab, you can get an exemption for any workplace that may require vaccines, air travel, etc. This is not the first time there has been vaccine requirements, it's nothing new.

And it is your choice, no one is forcing you, you could probably easily get a job on a farm unvaccinated if you need a job and also some factories would probably accept you.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And some Christians also get discriminated against by other Christians for getting a jab.

I told you to stop using perversion to make false allegations already...

Criticism definition - the expression of disapproval of someone or something on the basis of perceived faults or mistakes
Discrimination definition - the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people

We are being discriminated against... Not you...
Any attempt to say otherwise comes from ignorance or deception

So for the second time please making false accusations

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But it does not go against Christianity to get a vaccine. If you have a valid reason why you can't get a jab, you can get an exemption for any workplace that may require vaccines, air travel, etc. This is not the first time there has been vaccine requirements, it's nothing new.

And it is your choice, no one is forcing you, you could probably easily get a job on a farm unvaccinated if you need a job and also some factories would probably accept you.

Your still avoiding the question...
Why should we be discriminated against...
And don't you even dare make that erroneous claim again

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your still avoiding the question...
Why should we be discriminated against...
And don't you even dare make that erroneous claim again

Is it erroneous? No, it's happening to some.

‘You Are a New Nazi,’ Says Anti-Vax FL Pastor to Vaccine Supporters

In a video posted by Right Wing Watch, Wiles told listeners last week, “Those of you who are really big supporters of the vaccination program, whether you realize it or not, you are a new Nazi. You are part of a Nazi propaganda operation because this is a global Nazi operation.”

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

In a video posted by Right Wing Watch, Wiles told listeners last week, “Those of you who are really big supporters of the vaccination program, whether you realize it or not, you are a new Nazi. You are part of a Nazi propaganda operation because this is a global Nazi operation.”

What your citing is irrelevant...
Please answer my question... Stop avoiding it...
I can't work here... I can't go to a bloody restaurant, or the cricket, or a music show, or the cinema or here or there...
Why??? Why the hell not?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Here's another one, definitely not an erroneous claim.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.abc.net.au/article/100430208

So how do you think vaccinated Christians feel being told by some preacher that they have the devil?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Reactions: Bobby Jo

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Satan is the father of lies... We are being discriminated against... Not you

Stop avoiding my question

Why should we not be allowed to work or go places? Why? For the 10th time

Others are being discriminated against Pauly, and I don't know if you have noticed, but I get given a hard time by some on here, because I support vaccines and because of my beliefs about Covid.

Reactions: dev553344

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Cristo Rei all vaccines have possible side effects, there's only a small chance someone gets major side effects, but they prevent many people from dying from viruses.
Before Covid Vaccine, any vaccine that caused 25 deaths or more was immediately pulled from the market. How many deaths from the Covid vaccine as of today? Has the vaccine been pulled from the market yet?

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Before Covid Vaccine, any vaccine that caused 25 deaths or more was immediately pulled from the market. How many deaths from the Covid vaccine as of today? Has the vaccine been pulled from the market yet?

I am not sure, I am putting the Covid debates behind me and moving on with life, thank God it's 2022.

Reactions: CadyandZoe

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

People don't care about others.
They only care about themselves.
Aa long as they're doing fine they will turn a blind eye and even support such atrocities.
Many even want the unvaxed to be punished

FYI Australia still has the most strictest restrictions in the world...

I'm in my second year away from my family and friends because I can't work in that state without the toxic needle. You cannot enter restaurants, sporting events, concerts or many other places without the lethal injection.

And it's not even working. Australia was fine. Only after the toxic syringes did covid cases and deaths start getting high. It's still higher now than early plandemic but they still act as if the needles are the greatest.

Reports of averse events have gone up by 12,000% since the start of the plandemic and deaths have gone up by 1,100% in Australia.
I personally don't know anyone who was harmed by covid by everyone I know from Melbourne Waa harmed by the extreme lockdowns. It is the most locked down city on earth. And several people I know have been harmed by these evil syringes including my dad.

And despite all this we had and still have advocates supporting this evil

Last edited:

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People don't care about others.
They only care about themselves.
Aa long as they're doing fine they will turn a blind eye and even support such atrocities.
Many even want the unvaxed to be punished

FYI Australia still has the most strictest restrictions in the world...

I'm in my second year away from my family and friends because I can't work in that state without the toxic needle. You cannot enter restaurants, sporting events, concerts or many other places without the lethal injection.

And it's not even working. Australia was fine. Only after the toxic syringes did covid cases and deaths start getting high. It's still higher now than early plandemic but they still act as if the needles are the greatest.

Reports of averse events have gone up by 12,000% since the start of the plandemic and deaths have gone up by 1,100% in Australia.
I personally don't know anyone who was harmed by covid by everyone I know from Melbourne Waa harmed by the extreme lockdowns. It is the most locked down city on earth. And several people I know have been harmed by these evil syringes including my dad.

And despite all this we had and still have advocates supporting this evil
What you said makes me sad and I think it's true too. I gave this post a like, not because I am in favor of the behavior you describe but because what you said is important and profound. Thanks.

I suspect another so-called "vaccine" is on the way. Beware of the monkey pox vaccine. Anyway, I have always suspected that the Covid vaccine was not the end.

Define: One-two punch.
a left jab followed at once by a hard blow with the right hand

I suspect that the covid-19 vaccination, accompanied by two or three boosters is like the "left jab", and perhaps something else like the Monkey pox is the "hard blow with the right hand." It just so happens that a pox vaccine, given to those with a compromised immune system is deadly.

We will see. I don't know. I hope not. Keep up your awareness.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you said makes me sad and I think it's true too. I gave this post a like, not because I am in favor of the behavior you describe but because what you said is important and profound. Thanks.

I suspect another so-called "vaccine" is on the way. Beware of the monkey pox vaccine. Anyway, I have always suspected that the Covid vaccine was not the end.

I suspect that the covid-19 vaccination, accompanied by two or three boosters is like the "left jab", and perhaps something else like the Monkey pox is the "hard blow with the right hand." It just so happens that a pox vaccine, given to those with a compromised immune system is deadly.

They will fear monger till they HAVE THEIR DESIRED GOAL . A one world DIGITIALIZED SYSTEM
ONCE that is set up , NO man can resist . cause anyone who dares to even speak against it , WONT BE ABLE TO FUNCTION IN SOCIETY .
NO BUYING , NO SELLING . Wait a minute THAT SOUNDS SO FAMILIAR .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States