Australias lockdown suicides and lockdown blackmail

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do u even care about any of those atrocities?

I was in the process of replying. I am at work and am now on the clock. So, my replies if I choose to reply will be slower.

Do u want us to suffer in silence?

Not at all, but you shouldn't be calling fellow brothers and sisters in Christ evil or saying that they are in league with the devil because of a difference of opinion.

There is a way to voice your opposition without resulting to name calling and belittling people.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You look at discrimination differently...
How? How do you justify our discrimination?

This is why I don't want to reply. What I am saying is falling on deaf ears.

I literally said that we have a difference in opinion as far as if there is discrimination when it comes to the vaccines.

You feel discriminated against, which is your feeling to have. I am not taking that away from you. Please do not think I am taking that feeling away from you with what I am about to say in the next paragraph.

I am just not sure there is real discrimination happening or a consequence of a choice made. This is my opinion. We have a difference in opinions.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is why I don't want to reply. What I am saying is falling on deaf ears.

I literally said that we have a difference in opinion as far as if there is discrimination when it comes to the vaccines.

And I'm asking what that difference is...

We can't enter places or work cos we're unvaxed.. That is the definition of discrimination, is it not?

So why can't we do these things when the vaxed can spread covid just like us?
What's your justification for such treatment against us?

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We can't work or enter places without the vaccine. That's the definition of discrimination

How how do you justify this treatment against us when the vaxed can spread covid just like us?

Why should we endure such foul "consequences"?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Naomanos

What if I said the consequences of you being a Christian is that you cannot work or enter public places

Is that not discrimination?
How is it any different?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well I'm off to bed...

So not being able to work or go anywhere is not discrimination. It's a consequence even though we've done nothing wrong

And you wonder why we call this evil...
Nuff said

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh so now you are admitting the needles work. ;)
I have been telling you that they work all along. :D

Loosing "efficacy" doesn't imply that they're protecting us from a FLU. There are some who assert that the Graphine Hydroxide can be purged, and so the "efficacy" is a DECREASE IN HARM over time.

But for all those who want to believe satan's lies, -- PLEASE SUCCUMB to his PLANS for mankind, by all means.

Good Luck,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I'm off to bed...

So not being able to work or go anywhere is not discrimination. It's a consequence even though we've done nothing wrong

And you wonder why we call this evil...
Nuff said

Again, this is why I didn't want to answer. I am not evil for having a difference of opinion and not seeing this as discrimination but a consequence of choice.

Yes, it would be discrimination if as. Christia. I was told that I couldn't work, but freedom of religion is in the bill of rights. That is religious discrimination. Where in the constitution or bill of rights does it state that a private business cannot say you must be vaccinated I order to work there or enter as a consumer? Private businesses have their own rights which supercede that of a private citizen in mny areas.

Do you also think that no shoes, no shirt, no service is also discrimination?

I am done going back and forth with you on this. We will continue to disagree. Disagreement is not evil nor is it aligning with the devil.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
40ff4e41d5a83b14.jpg

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Exactly... You've got nothing...
You can't even explain why we are evil
Take your needle and crawl back into your hole with your false accusations

Pauly where did he call you evil? He was saying that you would say what you have said about those who support the vaccine, and you proved his point. You keep asking about discrimination, but think it's okay to discriminate against those who support the vaccine?

This is the point I made
- The vaccines have helped drop the hospitalisations per active case ratio to under 1:100 in Australia so far, which is a big difference to before the vaccines. Before the vaccines there was around a 1 in 10 chance of becoming seriously ill with Covid and having to go to hospital, it's preventing a lot of cases from falling seriously ill.

Because we have some of the best record keeping in the world here in Australia, possibly the best record keeping, I could work those numbers out because of that.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We can't work or enter places without the vaccine. That's the definition of discrimination

How how do you justify this treatment against us when the vaxed can spread covid just like us?

Why should we endure such foul "consequences"?
Vaccine ? What Vaccine ! their is no Vaccine, it's an experimental drug, no Vaccine was ever made that way at all. that's why it does not work I believe.

I do not see any total full on proof that the Covid Jabs work at all. all they do is make people ignorant that they are safe and I have a hell of a time keeping people their distance from me, they always have to be at least 3ft away from my face and I just can not keep them away no mater what I do, they have to come that close and look at all the waiting lines and see all the morons they do not keep their distance.
I believe it's air-born germ and will settle on things, so I wash my hands.

Covid is out of control now and the Governments have given up the first tactic, because that job has been done, they claim that we have an economy that is powering away fine. but I think a lot of small businesses will crash, if not it will take years to come back out of the situation they have been dealt, if ever. but they do not talk about such because it's another think out of sight out of mined. not to mention the cost ? they do not bring such up ! but that has been put on the Government Tab, well the Tax payers Tab. so that means nothing to the majority nowadays, as they could not care less about such things.
I ask what is the cost of this and that, that the Tax payer will have to deal with down the track, no one cars to bother.

Wars can be taken on from an economical perspective, look at Germany how it was destroyed before Hitler.

I think we have been attacked by Covid to undermine our real foundations of our economy. It's all to destroy the small business and had it all over to the big.
I have seen the Governments work to destroy small business before a big one was PM P Keating floating the Dollar in the intent it was done was outright malice beyond measure. oh they peddle only one side of the story and dismiss the rest.

It's the intent that seek in all deals and I see a Rat ! We Aussies have an expression, As cunning as an out house rat. you know it's their but you can't nail it for all to see, but you are in a predicament at the time, so when you get bitten you can not do anything about it. such is all a big joke to them outside the out house. not to mention they have not been the one bitten.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Again, this is why I didn't want to answer. I am not evil for having a difference of opinion and not seeing this as discrimination but a consequence of choice.

Yes, it would be discrimination if as. Christia. I was told that I couldn't work, but freedom of religion is in the bill of rights. That is religious discrimination. Where in the constitution or bill of rights does it state that a private business cannot say you must be vaccinated I order to work there or enter as a consumer? Private businesses have their own rights which supercede that of a private citizen in mny areas.

Do you also think that no shoes, no shirt, no service is also discrimination?

I am done going back and forth with you on this. We will continue to disagree. Disagreement is not evil nor is it aligning with the devil.

Discrimination - the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people

If a business won't allow me to buy or sell because im unvaxed that is discrimination by definition. There is no valid reason for it and you are trying to justify it.
But its not only private businesses that are discriminating, its the government as well, forcing businesses to discriminate by imposing huge fines to those who don't.
Its the mark of the beast style system. Can't buy or sell. And you trying to call me evil... LoL... Your so deceived

I asked why should we received such foul consequences? What did we do wrong to have such evil pitted against us?

I accept other opinions, i just call them out when they are criminal and evil
You don't accept differing opinions... You told me yourself... You support the censoring of different opinions
At least i would allow you to speak. You would have me silenced.

You keep mischaracterizing me. I never said its evil to disagree.
I repeat, these things are evil
Censorship of experts
Censorship of free speech
Forcing needles
Attacking our freedom
Killing humans
Killing children
Lying
Discrimination
Bribery
Blackmail
Coercion
Extortion
Ransom
Mark of the beast style system
These things are evil
Its not evil to call out evil

wake up, their attacking our fundamental rights. And you support this

At the end of the day we've done nothing wrong. All we want is to be left in peace...

Last edited by a moderator:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You keep asking about discrimination, but think it's okay to discriminate against those who support the vaccine?

Are you kidding me or what... You won't discuss my discrimination. You ignore it.
Instead you try and flip it on me

How on earth am i discriminating against anyone??? How?

Your so full of it Josh with your lies
We are the ones that want to be left alone...
We are the ones who are being discriminated against

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Vaccine ? What Vaccine ! their is no Vaccine, it's an experimental drug, no Vaccine was ever made that way at all. that's why it does not work I believe.

I do not see any total full on proof that the Covid Jabs work at all. all they do is make people ignorant that they are safe and I have a hell of a time keeping people their distance from me, they always have to be at least 3ft away from my face and I just can not keep them away no mater what I do, they have to come that close and look at all the waiting lines and see all the morons they do not keep their distance.
I believe it's air-born germ and will settle on things, so I wash my hands.

Covid is out of control now and the Governments have given up the first tactic, because that job has been done, they claim that we have an economy that is powering away fine. but I think a lot of small businesses will crash, if not it will take years to come back out of the situation they have been dealt, if ever. but they do not talk about such because it's another think out of sight out of mined. not to mention the cost ? they do not bring such up ! but that has been put on the Government Tab, well the Tax payers Tab. so that means nothing to the majority nowadays, as they could not care less about such things.
I ask what is the cost of this and that, that the Tax payer will have to deal with down the track, no one cars to bother.

Wars can be taken on from an economical perspective, look at Germany how it was destroyed before Hitler.

I think we have been attacked by Covid to undermine our real foundations of our economy. It's all to destroy the small business and had it all over to the big.
I have seen the Governments work to destroy small business before a big one was PM P Keating floating the Dollar in the intent it was done was outright malice beyond measure. oh they peddle only one side of the story and dismiss the rest.

It's the intent that seek in all deals and I see a Rat ! We Aussies have an expression, As cunning as an out house rat. you know it's their but you can't nail it for all to see, but you are in a predicament at the time, so when you get bitten you can not do anything about it. such is all a big joke to them outside the out house. not to mention they have not been the one bitten.

These people supporting these atrocities have no morals, they have no heart, they have no common sense or empathy...
They have become wicked in their ways "we took the needle now you must or else you can be exiled from society and we don't care"...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

AGREED!!! The Government is NOW IN CONTROL OF US, not US IN CONTROL OF OUR GOVERNMENT.

Those who allow Government to control them will be as described in Rev. 14:9-11, CAST along with satan and the U.N.

And so we FOLLOW GOD, not satan!

WVBR,
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Also i see people editing older posts after i quote what they said...
That is wrong. We shouldn't be able to edit posts after 10 minutes...

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Are you kidding me or what... You won't discuss my discrimination. You ignore it.
Instead you try and flip it on me

How on earth am i discriminating against anyone??? How?

Your so full of it Josh with your lies

Isn't demonizing those who support the vaccine discrimination?

Isn't treating those who support the vaccine like a lower class in the disrespectful manner you sometimes chat to us, discrimination?

You have got to realize Christians who support vaccines face discrimination too, some get deleted by friends who don't support it, some get bullied by those who don't support it, and this will happen to some who even dare mention they support the vaccine to others in some churches, especially here in Australia and definitely even in the USA, some preachers are preaching against the vaccine from the pulpit, how do you think that makes those Christians who got vaccinated feel?

Last edited: