Australias lockdown suicides and lockdown blackmail

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What you said makes me sad and I think it's true too. I gave this post a like, not because I am in favor of the behavior you describe but because what you said is important and profound. Thanks.

I suspect another so-called "vaccine" is on the way. Beware of the monkey pox vaccine. Anyway, I have always suspected that the Covid vaccine was not the end.

Define: One-two punch.
a left jab followed at once by a hard blow with the right hand

I suspect that the covid-19 vaccination, accompanied by two or three boosters is like the "left jab", and perhaps something else like the Monkey pox is the "hard blow with the right hand." It just so happens that a pox vaccine, given to those with a compromised immune system is deadly.

We will see. I don't know. I hope not. Keep up your awareness.

I tend to agree on your 1-2 punch combo.
This was like the left jab, it has opened us up for the big right hook. Keep your guard up and stay strong. Keep in contact with our loved ones because we don't know when God will take them.

Reactions: lforrest

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

It's quite unbelievable.
"Sudden adult death syndrome" now.
I think I mentioned thst our hospitals are over flowing now and it's not from covid. The only correlation is these toxic needles. Even when someone gets a known side effect they're still refusing to admit it was from the injection.
"We don't know why but it wasn't the vaccine"

Cognitive dissonance en mass. On a scale never seen before. She makes a good point at the end. The thought that you might have been tricked into taking a toxin is too much for people to bare so they remain on the blue pill

Thanks for sharing

Reactions: amigo de christo

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is the current situation in Australia in terms of cases, hospitalizations and deaths with covid

bandicam 2022-06-13 12-50-37-392.jpg

bandicam 2022-06-13 12-51-06-862.jpg

bandicam 2022-06-13 12-52-06-808.jpg

Those lockdowns devastated millions of people. Mental illness, businesses closed down, people loosing jobs, people being displaced from their homes, people going into massive debt to stay in a home, kids loosing 2 years on their education, people being driven to poverty, others being driven to suicide which rose by 180% because of the lock downs, police brutality unlike ever seen before... And all for what... A flu like virus... Australia needs to hang its head in shame

Im from Melbourne, the most locked down city in the world and everyone i know there has been hurt by those stupid lockdowns.
It caused much more damage than any virus did

bandicam 2022-06-10 18-03-33-202.jpg

In 2021 Sydney and Melbourne were held for ransom, locked down until so many people were jabbed. First it was 70%, then 80% and they kept it locked down until they said 90% had been jabbed. Only after then did cases go up along with hospitalizations and deaths but they opened up. That just proves that it was never about public health it was always about jabbing as many people as possible.

In May 2020 the prime minister bought 150 million doses before they had even finished their dodgy trials. What for. At 25 million people Australia only needs 50 million to jab everyone, he must of know about the boosters. Soi what a massive waste of money putting the nation into billions of dollars in debt for nothing at all.

These are the Nuremburg codes. Australia has breached every single one of them. The punishment is death

bandicam 2022-06-13 13-29-54-816.jpg
bandicam 2022-06-13 13-30-11-538.jpg
bandicam 2022-06-13 13-30-25-820.jpg

Then there are the vaccine side effects... Unbelievable what is happening... Massive death and devastation that far surpassed covid.
But shhhh not a word from the media. They admit the hospitals are full and its not because of covid but they won't dare point at the only correlation... The toxic needle... Once again i am personally effected by this with many people i know becoming ill from these evil injections.

Since the vaccine roll out began in Australia there has been a 12,000% rise in vaccine adverse events and a 1,100% rise in vaccine deaths. The source of those stats are in the video below

DELIVERING JUSTICE DOWN UNDER

Now, in my state, the unjabbed cannot work in many industries, can't go out to eat or drink or go to a sporting or music event or the movies... Its the dress rehearsal for the mark of the beast in Melbourne now

Australia proved to be one of the most totalitarian governments not only in the west but in the world. Melbourne went from being the "most livable city in the world" to being the most locked down city in the world and all for a few cases. The city i was born and raised in, the city i worked all my life for is a mess, its democracy and liberty is shattered. Its still under a state of emergency passing laws that we don't even know about

I despise the government, i despise the media and i despise everyone who pushed for these atrocities.
I hope they all burn at the stake
Evil is here in the form of tyranny and many foolish people are supporting it.
They are traitors to mankind

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Warning to the western world
Australia is a communist nation
Your country is following
That's what I seen taking place and confirmed with the Covid Jab hype.
Not to mention that our new left PM is a Nazi type of bastard who claims under him, that no one will have a right to refuse any Jab ! :rolleyes: what a spastic ! He is just a little boy who is not worthy of being a Man in fact. He does not respect the difference between a man or a woman in fact, he is a full on Poofter new age idiot. who has never worked a day in his life. His only call to fame is back bighting.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not to mention that our new left PM is a Nazi type of bastard who claims under him, that no one will have a right to refuse any Jab !

Is that what he said... I don't doubt it...
I need to work hard now and save for what's coming cos I will never take their toxic needles

He is just a little boy who is not worthy of being a Man in fact. He does not respect the difference between a man or a woman in fact, he is a full on Poofter new age idiot. who has never worked a day in his life. His only call to fame is back bighting.

The left openly support faggotry and are pushing it on children. Just look at the laws in Victoria. A parent cannot intervene in their child's decision to be trans or gay. It is even illegal for a parent to pray for their child in Victoria. And most people have no idea about this crap

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Reggie Belafonte

Check out this photo I took while waiting in the nurses room...
This is the room where they jab everyone.
Notice the big sign on the cupboard door "anaphylaxis kit" and the sign below it instructing them what to do in case of anaphylaxis after vaccination.
It looks like the cupboard is full of those kits and they've stacked more on top of the cabinet.
I can only conclude that anaphylaxis due to the toxic needles are high in this area where I live.
The msm and gov are hiding the facts about vaccine injury and death

20220530_115948.jpg
No jab for me thanks

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Hidden In Him
Talking about cheap ways to eat...
Check this out...

View attachment 23591

Dinner anyone?

32fc85b67e61892ff369598ea91e2544.jpg

Grossed-Out-Baby-Is-Not-Too-Happy-With-The-Source-Of-The-Milk_408x408.jpg

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Hidden In Him
Talking about cheap ways to eat...
Check this out...

View attachment 23591

Dinner anyone?
In Brisbane once they had an Aboriginal restrunt that soled Abo food Roo meat, grubs etc etc I think it lasted a about year.
Asians eat anything, so they say ! Spiders, roach's you name it, it all goes into the wok and down the hatch.

I have never eaten Roo that I know of, it has to be cooked raw like or it gets tough.
I have eaten Crocks but the same thing you do not cook it too much or it gets tough, but I am one who likes to eat all meat well done and no blood coming out of it at all. I believe eating meat that is not cooked through is bad for you in many ways. you see on TV were eating meat that is red in the middle all the time nowadays, this is to make the meat more tender ? but I don't mind tough stake so much but if you cook such the right way, well done does not mean it's tough at all. and well done in my way is not burnt to a frazzle. it's just not red, it may be some what pink that can be ok.
I will eat snake and eel's no problem tho, but their is a trick to cooking such, you can eat fish in muddy water as well but their is a trick to cooking them at times or they just taste of mud and even Barramundi can taste like mud as well in such water.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In Brisbane once they had an Aboriginal restrunt that soled Abo food Roo meat, grubs etc etc I think it lasted a about year.
Asians eat anything, so they say ! Spiders, roach's you name it, it all goes into the wok and down the hatch.

I have never eaten Roo that I know of, it has to be cooked raw like or it gets tough.
I have eaten Crocks but the same thing you do not cook it too much or it gets tough, but I am one who likes to eat all meat well done and no blood coming out of it at all. I believe eating meat that is not cooked through is bad for you in many ways. you see on TV were eating meat that is red in the middle all the time nowadays, this is to make the meat more tender ? but I don't mind tough stake so much but if you cook such the right way, well done does not mean it's tough at all. and well done in my way is not burnt to a frazzle. it's just not red, it may be some what pink that can be ok.
I will eat snake and eel's no problem tho, but their is a trick to cooking such, you can eat fish in muddy water as well but their is a trick to cooking them at times or they just taste of mud and even Barramundi can taste like mud as well in such water.

I'm surprised you've never eaten a roo steak given how much you dislike them...:)
It's ok as long as you don't over cook it.;)

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And how about Shane Warne. Age 52 died from a heart attack. Natural causes.
Is it natural for a man of that age to die with no prior issues? A former athlete... I think not.
His death comes shortly after taking the booster...
And its so ironic because Warne was telling people to take the jab and deal with it...
Now he is dealing with it 6 feet under

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm surprised you've never eaten a roo steak given how much you dislike them...:)
It's ok as long as you don't over cook it.;)
That's what they were saying on TV about this Abo place about eating the Roo and the packaging at the shops said on it once that I read.
Roo meat is all good to eat ! just that I have no intentions of eating such.
A mates wife from Quilpie QLD has story's of abos eating Roo's, one was of a gin in the back of a ute eating one end of the Tail of a Roo and a dog eating on the other end. Raw and all ! and the stench she said was that bad that she had to try and breath in the fumes of fuel when filling up the ute.
A old mate in Alice Springs, job was to dump old meat that was off out to the dump, so he would shovel this meat that stunk out on to the dirt ground and out came a people directly out of the bush and picked it all up, he was even shovelling it on to their heads as they were picking it all up, good grub they say.
You or I could not eat such at all, because you can die from eating rotten meat but they out their can eat such no worry's at all.

I have eaten Croc but in small portions but do not remember eating roo, I am sure they had it their in Cains or Darwin maybe the smell of it turned me off, that was years ago tho.
We had an big Echidna once in the freezer, the abo's love the taste of them. a mate ran it over and we gave it to the abo's to eat, not to mention Turtles the Abo's love them and the Sea Cows. only a few months ago a old abo mate JoJo invited a mate to eat Sea Cow but he declined the offer. Old JoJo claims they taste so good.

Remember the old Song about, Who put the Roo in the stew. by slim Dusty. well I believe it destroys the whole lot of the Stew and the Roo bite become hard as rubber. that's what I am informed is the problem.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And how about Shane Warne. Age 52 died from a heart attack. Natural causes.
Is it natural for a man of that age to die with no prior issues? A former athlete... I think not.
His death comes shortly after taking the booster...
And its so ironic because Warne was telling people to take the jab and deal with it...
Now he is dealing with it 6 feet under

Yes, and what was he truly doing at the time in that whore house I have been informed that it truly is by people who go to such places over their all the time.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I didn't realize he died in a Thai brothel
I do not know what it is myself. only some have said it is, who are into going over to such places all the time and bragging about such being a big wealthy man over such places all the time at work. They never go anywhere in Australia, it's such places in Asia always. so they may know.

Remember the MSM will say anything, they idolise who ever for what ever just like that Dude that could not breath Killed by a cop ? was idolised as an Angel but if anyone bothered to look into his history he was a very evil man that was a drug'o a thug and the list goes on and on, but the MSM :eek::rolleyes: are Satanic as they come.

Why is Warne promoted so much ? he was not a role model for a family man at all, he was so self absorbed and a brat that never grew up, but that's typical in all sports nowadays culture and they never do not promote Christ Jesus. or such a one will be shot down, remember all who are or were into such sports and how they have been attacked full on for standing up for Christian values.

Good on Warne for his sport. but I do not idolise people.

It's just the Media that really gives me the creeps because how they promote.

The MSM work to milk everything they can for money or what ever agenda they promote, or wish to promote be it from what angle ? but it's all a construct of there own agenda, just like with our Queen or Di, they the MSM call the cards how they want as they own the opinion and sell such too the public, who swallow anything that the MSM line promotes.

I may create myself a Media that keeps an eye on the Great Whore Media, in exposing it's History past and now :cool: