Australias lockdown suicides and lockdown blackmail

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No FISHING in Victoria until 70% of the population has taken the experimental syringe

Coercion is illegal
Blackmail is illegal
Threats are illegal
Ransom is illegal

The government are criminals doing the work of the evil one

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I heard from a friend that the Victorian government are making it illegal for pro choice people to enter public places just like they did in Ontario, Canada... The discrimination is building... Soon will be the persecution of Christians who are mainly pro choice

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard from a friend that the Victorian government are making it illegal for pro choice people to enter public places just like they did in Ontario, Canada... The discrimination is building... Soon will be the persecution of Christians who are mainly pro choice

Always remember, armed people are citizens- unarmed people are subjects.

I love your part of the world and work there a lot over the years and i pray the Ozzies and Kiwis correct that while you still can.

These people are not going to stop "helping" you because its for your own good- you will eventually have to help yourselves against those helping you.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Always remember, armed people are citizens- unarmed people are subjects.

I love your part of the world and work there a lot over the years and i pray the Ozzies and Kiwis correct that while you still can.

These people are not going to stop "helping" you because its for your own good- you will eventually have to help yourselves against those helping you.

True... The public push back is growing...
There are protests every weekend and their getting bigger despite the brutality and force used by the cops...
But i think these protests have to be daily to make an impact

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are going to fail no doubt... The question is when... I think it will get worse before it gets better. I hope im wrong
The problem with taking the government back is that it requires money and power. The governments of this earth have become too strong. Most of the people in power and with money are deranged individuals. It's always been that way. But an uprising will probably fail for many reasons. We now have cameras that watch everyone and people are held accountable for their actions against any government. Their locked up.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The camera scenario has two things: one it protects the people from the criminally ill people that afflict the people. It also protects the deranged power and money hungry people.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The problem with taking the government back is that it requires money and power. The governments of this earth have become too strong. Most of the people in power and with money are deranged individuals. It's always been that way. But an uprising will probably fail for many reasons. We now have cameras that watch everyone and people are held accountable for their actions against any government. Their locked up.

True. It typically requires the military to turn on the government and join the resistance

Reactions: dev553344

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In NSW they were told that there would be freedom if 6 million jabs were administered.
Well guess what... 6 million jabs were administered. So what freedoms were they given...
5 people can now meet outside for an hour within a 5km radius...

Yet another lie... Wake up Australia...

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In NSW they were told that there would be freedom if 6 million jabs were administered.
Well guess what... 6 million jabs were administered. So what freedoms were they given...
5 people can now meet outside for an hour within a 5km radius...

Yet another lie... Wake up Australia...

People all go for walks here and are working but have to wear masks. So I have one question, what if you're outside and more than 5 people are in that 5km radius? But not intentionally gathering?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
People all go for walks here and are working but have to wear masks. So I have one question, what if you're outside and more than 5 people are in that 5km radius? But not intentionally gathering?

LoL im not quite sure i understand your question. You would have to ask our "health experts"

I can meet 4 friends outside as long as we live within 5kms of each other...
If your parents live 6km away then they can't come.

What happened to the meerkat? Can't remember his name... Alexei... Sergei?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LoL im not quite sure i understand your question. You would have to ask our "health experts"

I can meet 4 friends outside as long as we live within 5kms of each other...
If your parents live 6km away then they can't come.

What happened to the meerkat? Can't remember his name... Alexei... Sergei?
LOL, OK now I understand. I thought they were restricting 5 people from being with 5 km of each other.

But the meerkat was one of those passing avatars. He was cool but I get tired of avatars after a while and need a new image. :)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excuse me but that Russian meerkat will always be cool...
He should start doing lectures on Marxism and Communism... Hhehehehe
:D This avatar will only last a short time. Then I have to find another one :(

The truth is I can't believe they're still locking you guys down. We have vaccines now.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They've locked us down and they have every intention on keeping it that way. In Canada, because I'm not vaccinated, I can only go to the grocery store/pharmacy and church. Period.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They've locked us down and they have every intention on keeping it that way. In Canada, because I'm not vaccinated, I can only go to the grocery store/pharmacy and church. Period.
Sorry to hear that Truman. There should be an exception for people that can't get vaccinated.