Australia's police brutality continues in the name of covid

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don’t condone the Governments actions…it was obvious from almost the beginning that it wasn’t working. But I won’t make light of the situation. That makes light of all the people who have suffered. And I leave the choice of vaccination open…no one ought to be forced…mandates are wrong. But equally, I think wild, fantastic conspiracies about it are wrong.
I think your entire post is the MOST well-rounded and sensible OPINION I have read in this ENTIRE FORUM... Common SENSE.... What a treat!

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This RDFI chip that they want to put in our hands could very well be the mark.

And it does say it will be forced... Worshipping the beast isn't necessary to receive the mark... It's forced
When that day comes lead me straight to the guillotine. Revelation 20:4 - And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Reactions: Cristo Rei and APAK

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Let me put your mind at ease on this. There is no "implant" going to be the MOTB.

Whats motob?
U seem very confident...Never say never... Only God knows the future...

They said we would lockdown for just 2 weeks... Yet here we are
They said that the vaccines will not be forced and that we would go back to normal... Yet here we are...
They said the lockdowns and masks would stop once the elderly were vaxed yet here we are...

Can't you see the pattern...
They invented the chip to be used one day...
I won't be shocked if they do

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When that day comes lead me straight to the guillotine. Revelation 20:4 - And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Hey Dan I will be right behind you.
Thanks for that scriptural reminder

Reactions: mailmandan

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The World has gone utterly MAD!

Yet much to be THANKFUL for.

Thanks be to God, He loves us.
Thanks be to God, He offered us.
Thanks be to God, He prepared us.
Thanks be to God, He is with us.
Thanks be to God, He is in us.
Thanks be to God, He will never leave us.
Thanks be to God, He strengthens us.
Thanks be to God, He comforts us.
Thanks be to God, He's coming for us.

Love, Praise and Glory to our Great God,
Taken
@Taken "In every thing give thanks" (1 Thess. 5), indeed! :)

Reactions: Taken

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Such as the United Nations perhaps?
Who coincidently rules every nation on earth...

Too many correlations to Revelation for me to say it isn't the mark. This RDFI chip that they want to put in our hands could very well be the mark.

And it does say it will be forced... Worshipping the beast isn't necessary to receive the mark... It's forced
The United Nations? Forgive me, but they only wish they ‘rule’ every nation on earth. They’re nothing but a platform for woke nations to whine from. Can you remember when a pronouncement from them was taken seriously? Acted upon? Most nations just nod with tongues tucked in their cheeks and continue on their merry way.
The UN humanitarian council? A joke…most of the members are the biggest violators of human rights in the world.
The WHO? Everyone knows they flubbed the report on Covid because they report what their told, not the data.

If I were looking for some sort of an institution that had the potential to make serious waves around the world, I’d look to the World Economic Forum. Unlike the UN Ambassadors who glad hand and get nowhere, it seems those who attend the WEC are the Uber wealthy movers and shakers who have motives…none of them good.

Please….”correlations to Revelation”…? Are you speaking about the vaccine? I doubt very much you can provide the verses to back that statement up.

Which RDFI chip are you referring to…and who is this “they” that are hoping to put ‘it’ in our hands?

If it is “forced” why then do Christians have a choice of taking it, or not…and dying for that choice. If it is forced upon us….well…we then get it forced upon us, do we not, no death ensuing. Only masses of Christians with said ‘mark’ forced upon them.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think your entire post is the MOST well-rounded and sensible OPINION I have read in this ENTIRE FORUM... Common SENSE.... What a treat!
Well…thanks for that. I confess its taken much mulling on it all to arrive at the conclusion I have. We have friends who are rather vehemently on either side of the coin, I suppose you could say, and each has…if not convincing arguments, then at least arguments worthy of consideration.
I think the problem was…both sides have arguments worthy of consideration.
We seem to live in such a polarising time…if you’re going to go one way, you’ve got to go that way hard, and believe it with enough force to start a war.
There’s not much latitude to land somewhere in the middle…in just being open to a little of each, in being understanding. Which I think is a shame, because nothing can be all right or all wrong…there are usually elements of truth to be found in most things…that’s why people are drawn to it in the first place.

Anyway…after months of listening to ongoing dramas, I’ve landed somewhere in the middle!

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whats motob?
U seem very confident...Never say never... Only God knows the future...

MOTB= shorthand, mark of the beast

Can't you see the pattern...
They invented the chip to be used one day...

First, make sure you read specifically what i said because its a very narrow statement. I did not say there is no MOTB ( There will be)- what i said was that it will not be a chip or barcode.

I say that as an Engineer who does controls etc. Both of those methods have been tried/tested in similar methods and have been proved too unreliable ( chip failure for any number of reasons and too many things distort images where they are either unreadable or give false readings- this is not counting the various deliberate hacking/manipulation methods that can be done to anything after it gets "released").

Not to mention the logistical and manufacturing requirements to make, install, monitor and maintain roughly 8 billion of them over an entire planet.

Assuming the MOTB is in fact a physical mark made by mans inherent technology- it is far more likely it will assume the form of a bio metric scanner reading some type of data. This technology does currently exist, is in use and highly accurate and reliable.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The United Nations? Forgive me, but they only wish they ‘rule’ every nation on earth. They’re nothing but a platform for woke nations to whine from. Can you remember when a pronouncement from them was taken seriously? Acted upon? Most nations just nod with tongues tucked in their cheeks and continue on their merry way.
The UN humanitarian council? A joke…most of the members are the biggest violators of human rights in the world.
The WHO? Everyone knows they flubbed the report on Covid because they report what their told, not the data.

If I were looking for some sort of an institution that had the potential to make serious waves around the world, I’d look to the World Economic Forum. Unlike the UN Ambassadors who glad hand and get nowhere, it seems those who attend the WEC are the Uber wealthy movers and shakers who have motives…none of them good.

Please….”correlations to Revelation”…? Are you speaking about the vaccine? I doubt very much you can provide the verses to back that statement up.

Which RDFI chip are you referring to…and who is this “they” that are hoping to put ‘it’ in our hands?

If it is “forced” why then do Christians have a choice of taking it, or not…and dying for that choice. If it is forced upon us….well…we then get it forced upon us, do we not, no death ensuing. Only masses of Christians with said ‘mark’ forced upon them.

OK whatever

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We all are under siege, but I will keep Australia in my prayers....good people.

Much appreciated
There is a strike going down on Monday by truck drivers who plan to block roads until they get their choice not to vaccinate
The strike is for the state of Queensland but most importantly its going to federal parliament in Canberra as well and is being supported by a federal politician... It will be interesting to watch it unfold in the coming days

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Much appreciated
There is a strike going down on Monday by truck drivers who plan to block roads until they get their choice not to vaccinate
The strike is for the state of Queensland but most importantly its going to federal parliament in Canberra as well and is being supported by a federal politician... It will be interesting to watch it unfold in the coming days
Great. If we do not fight back we will loose it all. The Aussies are fighters. I knew the Aussies through the Navy, good guys but do not try to out drink them.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Great. If we do not fight back we will loose it all. The Aussies are fighters. I knew the Aussies through the Navy, good guys but do not try to out drink them.

We are very relaxed and lay back people that would much prefer having a beer at the beach or having a BBQ with family and friends
But we are also fighters... The Aussie spirit is a never give up attitude and there are WW1 and WW2 encounters that attest to that.
You see it in our Sports as well...

Also, we've just come off another big weekend of protests all over Australia. their getting bigger and bigger...
Europe has been doing the same now for almost 2 months since they announced the vax pass...

Resistance is growing, i feel America needs to wake up, they seem distracted by politics, race wars, LGBT issues and such.
Im not seeing big protests there. Am i wrong?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are very relaxed and lay back people that would much prefer having a beer at the beach or having a BBQ with family and friends
But we are also fighters... The Aussie spirit is a never give up attitude and there are WW1 and WW2 encounters that attest to that.
You see it in our Sports as well...

Also, we've just come off another big weekend of protests all over Australia. their getting bigger and bigger...
Europe has been doing the same now for almost 2 months since they announced the vax pass...

Resistance is growing, i feel America needs to wake up, they seem distracted by politics, race wars, LGBT issues and such.
Im not seeing big protests there. Am i wrong?
Your assessment is correct. They have managed to come up with so many distractions as they march the country to communism. Attacking on every front, our morals and values and we have not begun to fight.

I met the Aussie sailors in the United Arab Emirates, one of few places that you can turn your back on a Moslem. Men of courage and grit.

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I live in a very rural area in Arkansas. Yet, there was a protest rally not far from us in Jonesboro yesterday. I have friends that attended. Here in America you won't see this on the news. Only what they want us to see...and hear. I think it's happening all over in probably every state. Many diversions and distractions being used to keep everything in chaos throughout the world.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I live in a very rural area in Arkansas. Yet, there was a protest rally not far from us in Jonesboro yesterday. I have friends that attended. Here in America you won't see this on the news. Only what they want us to see...and hear. I think it's happening all over in probably every state. Many diversions and distractions being used to keep everything in chaos throughout the world.
Our protests are not BLM so they will not be covered by mainstream media.