Australia's police brutality continues in the name of covid

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What do you mean you are forced to vote?? What is the penalty if you do not vote??

I also understand that by not voting.. I have lost my right for a say... so I never complain.

We get fined a few hundred dollars if we don't vote

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We get fined a few hundred dollars if we don't vote
WOW..... Why does this SHOCK me???? Oh my goodness.... Here in Canada... I just don't show up to the polls and no one
has EVER contacted me.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Either people are extra-stupid here in Canada, or else we just got swindled again. Either way, people are going to get what they deserve. Either way, starting tomorrow, I can only go to the grocery store...and I still can't get hydroxychloroquine because, "It's not safe." Gimme a break. We just got hit with a MOASB - mother of all stupid bombs.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Either people are extra-stupid here in Canada, or else we just got swindled again.
Swindled would indicated being tricked.... I am going to go with STUPID... I live in a household that believes the vaccines should be mandatory... It seems that most of Canada agrees with this... CANADA is about to get what it deserves INDEED.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Truman.... I think the Canadians for the most part are for FORCED vaccines... I think this vote was accurate. I am slightly shocked... because I expected PC to get in... but I am now seeing that CANADA believes forced vaccines are acceptable.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Truman.... I think the Canadians for the most part are for FORCED vaccines... I think this vote was accurate. I am slightly shocked... because I expected PC to get in... but I am now seeing that CANADA believes forced vaccines are acceptable.
It's not too bad since I've never really felt like I was a Canadian anyway.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Swindled would indicated being tricked.... I am going to go with STUPID... I live in a household that believes the vaccines should be mandatory... It seems that most of Canada agrees with this... CANADA is about to get what it deserves INDEED.

And I am not that fussed about vaccine mandates myself. ;)

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And I am not that fussed about vaccine mandates myself. ;)
I understand you don't have a problem with vaccine mandates. But be careful with being smug... there might come a time when you will lose some
of your privileges that you care deeply about.

Like I said...

a) I don't vote... so I lose my right to complain.
b) I don't care what the world is doing.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I understand you don't have a problem with vaccine mandates. But be careful with being smug... there might come a time when you will lose some
of your privileges that you care deeply about.

Like I said...

a) I don't vote... so I lose my right to complain.
b) I don't care what the world is doing.

In saying that, I wouldn't vote for Trudeau though. As I don't want to know what he is going to legalize next.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Like I said... Canada deserves EVERY single nasty thing that is about to happen.

Anyways... I think I am finished with my election comments... oh wait.... STUPID.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Like I said... Canada deserves EVERY single nasty thing that is about to happen.

Anyways... I think I am finished with my election comments... oh wait.... STUPID.
Sometimes I have to stop and ask myself,: "Am I thinking, or am I reading one of Addy's comments?" lol
Trudeau will legalize stupidity jabs. Don't believe me? We already have the stupid jab! From there it's one small step!
We'll go from dumb to dumber. Right, Truman? Lol

Reactions: Addy

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't know why I am feeling shock today... but now that I am understanding the scope of things... I think I will make some peanut butter cookies.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You're not alone, sister! I'm so disgusted! I knew it was going to happen. Trudeau is in-like-Flint with the other world leaders.
Let me say it again...I am so disgusted! All those people who fought and died for this country. Good-bye, Canada!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I know someone who said he never votes because every time he votes he gets stuck with jury duty. o_O
When I became a member of a political Party, I never got Jury Duty ever again, I don't think that you can be on a Jury if you are a member of a political Party in Australia. if I remember correctly, nor can you be a Police officer or been one as well.