[b] Who is in charge of this forum[/b]

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That he needs help is certain, but if by, professional, you mean secular, I do disagree

God uses Medical Doctors too not just Himself. I have someone close to me that needed help and if we just said well God will do it this person would have spiraled completely out of control. Not trying to be mean just want to put things in perspective and I see signs that the poster in question needs help from Doctors, I seen his symptoms from an aunt and it was medication that help.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God uses Medical Doctors too not just Himself. I have someone close to me that needed help and if we just said well God will do it this person would have spiraled completely out of control. Not trying to be mean just want to put things in perspective and I see signs that the poster in question needs help from Doctors, I seen his symptoms from an aunt and it was medication that help.
Then perhaps doctors could help, but I would still like to see God send a man of God to him with the right prescription not coming from a pharmacy.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes, it’s difficult isn’t it - you just don’t have the context to understand the replies of others. I did find it a solution to anyone flooding the site with threads though- so I guess it helps on one level.
Rita
@Rita There is always going to be a disparity and variety of views. And the 'ignore' facility is easy to use also... :)