[b] Who is in charge of this forum[/b]

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul
So , if we are...the answer to your question is..they feel sorry for him , so he will remain.
I just no longer read his delusional threads.
He is misunderstood and he misunderstands. Should that be a basis for removing him from the forum? I would not, but fortunately for me I am not a moderator who has to make such a decision. If he bothers anyone too much and the moderators decides to leave him alone, then the solution to either avoid his posts... or to put him on ignore. Where from here...? Help us dear Lord!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul

He is misunderstood and he misunderstands. Should that be a basis for removing him from the forum? I would not, but fortunately for me I am not a moderator who has to make such a decision. If he bothers anyone too much and the moderators decides to leave him alone, then the solution to either avoid his posts... or to put him on ignore. Where from here...? Help us dear Lord!
As a mod myself I can assure you that we address members daily about issues that arise. We just can't discuss the actions taken. So when I read that the mods aren't doing anything I have to hold myself back from replying and saying something I might regret.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a mod myself I can assure you that we address members daily about issues that arise. We just can't discuss the actions taken. So when I read that the mods aren't doing anything I have to hold myself back from replying and saying something I might regret.
Having worked as a mod and having quit because too often my personal feelings and beliefs conflicted with my responsibility to the job, I do understand. Even if I were to seriously consider such a job again, my wife would come down hard on me. I tend to carry too much on my shoulders. I have enough trouble with my shoulders these days. I am praying for you and the other moderators.

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus' Words and Presence Daily Comfort us, yes. He brings us relief in a world full of pain, sorrow and deception.

@Heart2Soul

(. @Heart2Soul )

Sorry @amadeus “trying to help him” is futile ...he needs professional help.
What you guys who answer him , don’t seem to understand , is when you “talk to him” you are not talking to B****....but you are trying to reason with a demonic entity .
You are solidifying him in his delusion ...which is very sad indeed.

I have to disagree with enabling him in his sad condition.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(. @Heart2Soul )

What you guys who answer him , don’t seem to understand , is when you “talk to him” you are not talking to B****....but you are trying to reason with a demonic entity .

I don't know who coddles him...perhaps Josho? He is is very compassionate towards others here and tries to give them the benefit of the doubt. He is banned for now.

Reactions: historyb

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did that , but it makes it difficult reading a thread as you cannot follow the conversation sometimes , keep having to click ‘ show ignored content ‘ - so, in theory , it doesn’t always help ! Lol
Rita

It is not easy :) My curiosity always get the best of me and I need to see the conversation sometimes :)

Last edited:

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So , if we are...the answer to your question is..they feel sorry for him , so he will remain.
I just no longer read his delusional threads.

There is the biggest problem. I went through that to on my other forum and learned fast that if you feel sorry they will walk all over you and chase away people

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(. @Heart2Soul )

That he needs help is certain, but if by, professional, you mean secular, I do disagree. I had backed away because I recognized that I was being drawn in and not helping him at all. God is able to provide what is needed. In the interim our part may be prayer.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was thinking about starting a poll asking, "What percentage of members do you think have mental problems?" My estimate is over half.

Sometimes the forum reminds me of everyone speaking in tongues at the same time and without anyone interpreting. Some might as well be speaking in unknown tongues without an interpreter. I wonder, "What do non-Christians think when they see this forum?"

1 Corinthians 14:23 If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those that are unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad?

Last edited:

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...he was a little overboard, IMO. Many of us are at times. And we should all be where we can be told when we are repetitiously posting and to tone it back. Some won’t hear it though. It’s a shame cause it almost seems like the ones that are sick are the ones that get the boot. And that makes this a place for those that are well..? I don’t envy the mods here a bit. I’ve said it before but great job @Heart2Soul, @Josho, and iforrest. Not a perfect forum but for sure the best I’ve ever seen.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...he was a little overboard, IMO. Many of us are at times. And we should all be where we can be told when we are repetitiously posting and to tone it back. Some won’t hear it though. It’s a shame cause it almost seems like the ones that are sick are the ones that get the boot. And that makes this a place for those that are well..? I don’t envy the mods here a bit. I’ve said it before but great job @Heart2Soul, @Josho, and iforrest. Not a perfect forum but for sure the best I’ve ever seen.
Thank you, Pisteuo

Reactions: Pisteuo