[b] Who is in charge of this forum[/b]

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When it comes to trolls, YOU are in charge. If you don't wish to see posts from a participant, just click on the "Ignore" button, and you will no longer see posts from that person.
He is a new member and already creating waves:rolleyes:

Reactions: Pearl

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who are you referring to?

There's one poster but honestly there are many trolls on here. The forum I work at was the same way like this was the wild west. We had to take a heavy hand and hand out bans, many bans to bring it under control now everyone there gets along we seldom have trouble except for the occasional spammer who wants to sell things and they are gone very fast. It your guys forum but until you all get strict this will happen all the time. I would hazard a guess that the folks that are trolling have gotten kicked off most forums they joined.

R

Rita

When it comes to trolls, YOU are in charge. If you don't wish to see posts from a participant, just click on the "Ignore" button, and you will no longer see posts from that person.
I did that , but it makes it difficult reading a thread as you cannot follow the conversation sometimes , keep having to click ‘ show ignored content ‘ - so, in theory , it doesn’t always help ! Lol
Rita

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What we need is a block facility where you can block a person's postings so you do not have to read them.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
After many years on various forums and resisting the temptation to block or ghost someone, I did ghost a guy who was constantly obnoxious on here a year or so ago. He's still here, but what I discovered was the bewildering replies to the ghost on the various threads. I had to unghost him to understand the conversation lol.

R

Rita

After many years on various forums and resisting the temptation to block or ghost someone, I did ghost a guy who was constantly obnoxious on here a year or so ago. He's still here, but what I discovered was the bewildering replies to the ghost on the various threads. I had to unghost him to understand the conversation lol.
Yes, it’s difficult isn’t it - you just don’t have the context to understand the replies of others. I did find it a solution to anyone flooding the site with threads though- so I guess it helps on one level.
Rita

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it’s difficult isn’t it - you just don’t have the context to understand the replies of others. I did find it a solution to anyone flooding the site with threads though- so I guess it helps on one level.
Rita

* Every person has their own style of Speaking what they Believe. (Often Criticized as a rant)
* Some Believe simply by what they were Taught by another person, but never Verify it with Scripture. (Lazy)
* Some Believe Scriptural Verification IS NOT necessary. (Unscriptural in itself).
* Some Make False claims for Others...THEN Disagree with those Claims...(ha, ha the most Ridiculous Nonsense).
* Some ignore a person's OWN Testimony of Faith IN God and Christ Jesus...and Thumb through Scriptures...Claiming A Scripture that DOES NOT Apply to a man Converted IN Christ...Does Apply to the man IN Christ. (Deceptive)
* Some are here ONLY to Claim Anyone who does NOT "Agree with Them"...are WRONG...And "THEY are RIGHT...so they claim themselves A WINNER! (Silly child's game play)
* Some DO NOT comprehend-
"Reading" is one thing (hearing Knowledge)
"Studying" is another thing (verifying the knowledge IN Scripture, with other contextual Knowledge)
"Understanding" the Scriptural Knowledge (according to man Is Carnal Minded Understanding.)
****The Carnal Mind is Against God.
"Understanding" Scriptural Knowledge (according to God Is "Spiritual Understanding", and A GIFT from God, TO Those, who Believe, Seek and Ask).
* Some are here LOOKING for "understanding" (that makes Logical Sense to their Carnal Mind)...
unknowing...understanding DOES NOT come BEFORE (Hearing, Trusting, Believing the Knowledge,).
****Satan himself was Created WITH and KNOWS the Knowledge...But Yet he does NOT Understand it! ****
* Some DO NOT comprehend-
...God Blesses All men (believers AND non-believers).
...God Does NOT Hear pleas from Non-Believers..."EXCEPT" on a day the Non-Believer Heartfully Confesses Belief.
* Some Have NEVER personally made a Confession of "their own" Belief, on this Forum (among unseen strangers) IN God, IN Christ Jesus... YET ... promote themselves an Authority on WHAT "Applies" to Others.(foolish).
* Some are on this Forum - Curious about God and Christ Jesus and their Offering of Salvation - and What it means to Accept or Reject their Offering.
* Some DEMAND you answer their Questions...while NOT themselves Answering your Questions.
* Some are on this forum AS the Devils Advocate (foot-soldier), To challenge (the Faith) of a (Converted man IN Christ), ...("AS IF" a man's personal choice to Trust God, requires A Defense!! Ha!).
* And yes, Some ARE Trollers...With the Express "Intent to Instigate" an irrelevant Argument among Forum members, while "the Troll" sits in the shadows, puffed up in Pride, when their Scheme, appears successful.

It's a WIDE Mix of People and Views on this Forum.

I believe most ARE genuine in What "They" Believe...I also believe: many ARE ON the straight and Narrow Path (having Achieved the Gift of Salvation) ..But are A Long WAY from Spiritual Understanding.

Stan B - Hit the nail on the head. If a poster Irritates you ... Scroll past their post or Block them. (You OWE Them nothing).

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am wondering who is in charge of this forum.
Time to remove a troller I think.

I tried that Gary in PM’s ..and I was twice told- “I feel sorry for him”
So he is allowed to continue all his obsessive postings about his revelation on the shroud and Mary that no one else has ever seen :rolleyes:

Even BOL posted twice that the poster was NOT in line with the Catholic Church ...

But, I am just presuming we are talking about the same person...

So , if we are...the answer to your question is..they feel sorry for him , so he will remain.
I just no longer read his delusional threads.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I knew his wife passed away, but I didn’t realise he had left and come back. I was a bit confused when you said he was a new member.
Rita
No not him...the guy he thinks is a troll

Reactions: Taken

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Who are you referring to?

I presume triumph is speaking about the one person who is flooding the site with (probably ) 50 pictures of the shroud and half as many picture of a postcard from a being called Luke.
This person believes he is the only one to have “interpreted” the shroud , and it is total proof that Mary is the Queen of heaven and Gods wife. Pages , and pages and pages of it across all the threads he has started. I did write to a Mod days ago and was told ......well never mind, least said...

Last edited: