BABYLON CATHOLIC CHURCH

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
IF you were smart, you would stop embarrassing yourself and leave us alone. Your constant "murder" charge is a lie, based on hate. Not once have you produced any proof for the 25 times you have made this falsehood.
I assume you are like the man who runs around the world telling all that the Jews wernt murdered in the gas chambers in world war 2 even with all the evidence. even your pope admitted to an supposedly apologised foe what your church did, i guess he had too, everything is coming out now, cant hide any more, Jesus said all that is hidde3n will be revealed, no more skeletons in closets.

Luk_12:2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

The light will only shine for a short time, than darkess will encompass this world, as it is happening even now, untill that day when our Lord returns and His light drives away all the darkness than all will see and all will bow and all wil declare that Jesus is Lord.

And sorry it is no lie it is based on truth if you are willing to look, i doubt your are, you could leave us a lone to get back to teh things of God, and the return of our saviour, instead of trying to justfy anothr religion.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mjrhealth said:
No I dont, you just get mixed up with His, teh one spotless and without blemish and yours the one stained with teh blood of teh innocent, teh saints teh people of God, teh children those who refused to join etc etc Like Jesus said

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Yet here you are telling us they are one and teh same?? What has Jesus got to do with murder??

Yes you really are an aggressive person that is why few will respond they dont want to get talked down to as you do, you are teh sum of your religion despising the truth and twisting scripture, and still continue to do,
Are you saying that YOU don't sin?? Is that what you're trying to claim - because the Bible would say you're a liar (1 John 1:8).

Are you saying there the Church does NOT have sinful people in it??
If that's what you're saying - the Bible proves you wrong (Matt. 7:15-23).

There - now that we have established that people in the Church DO sin - we understand why people in the Church made the mistakes that they did in the past.
It doesn't mean that the CHURCH is wrong - but that the individuals who sinned are wrong.

Are YOU guilty of whatever sins your church leaders and "Generals" have engaged in over at "aggressivechristianity.net"??
Is your entire denomination guilty??

Think about it before making any more of these ignorant accusations . . .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Are you saying that YOU don't sin?? Is that what you're trying to claim - because the Bible would say you're a liar (1 John 1:8).
Go on attack the person as I said you are the son of your church.

I never said i didnt but you need to drag me down cant help youself.

There - now that we have established that people in the Church DO sin - we understand why people in the Church made the mistakes that they did in the past.
It doesn't mean that the CHURCH is wrong - but that the individuals who sinned are wrong.
God says otherwisw

Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Rev 18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
Rev 18:6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
Rev 18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
Rev 18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
Rev 18:9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

Do you really think God will allow any religion that does those things in His name off teh hook, would you.

And that is wht we follow Christ because

Ive read what happened during teh Holocaust your church is not innocent in that either.

A liar, your whole religion is based on a lie. See you cant leave it alone, cnat talk of teh things of God all yoiu speak of is your religion, come here and force it upon us and excpecdt us to lie down and just take it, again you are teh sum of your religion, are we ever going to get back to teh thingx of God or will you too continue to drag our Lords precious name through teh mud.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mjrhealth said:
Go on attack the person as I said you are the son of your church.

I never said i didnt but you need to drag me down cant help youself.

God says otherwisw

Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Rev 18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
Rev 18:6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
Rev 18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
Rev 18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
Rev 18:9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

Do you really think God will allow any religion that does those things in His name off teh hook, would you.

And that is wht we follow Christ because
Sooooo - you don't understand that "Babylon" is pagan ROME??
This explains a LOT about your confusion, my Scripturally-illiterate friend . . .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sooooo - you don't understand that "Babylon" is pagan ROME??
And your church

1Pe_5:13 The church that is at Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you; and so doth Marcus my son.

This is where she got her power from seems she was given her authority by teh roman emporers. She certainly received none from God.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mjrhealth said:
And your church

1Pe_5:13 The church that is at Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you; and so doth Marcus my son.

This is where she got her power from seems she was given her authority by teh roman emporers. She certainly received none from God.
Just when I thought your posts couldn't get any more ignorant.
Are you saying that Peter is talking about a PAGAN Church here in 1 Pet. 5:13??

Your ignorance is astounding . . .