Babylon is confusion by Mixing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you must not remain silent . Always remember what GOD , CHRIST ,told the seven churches .
He has massive problems with them even ALLOWING false ones to teach and to seduce the people .
WE CANNOT even allow it . It must be warned against . It must . For the sake of the people it must .
Problem is, you falsely teach "Zionism" a false teaching, God is no respecter of person

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I'm thinking about all the people from all walks of life that came to Jesus in the Bible.
Sometimes they didn't come to him, but he went to them.
You have the lepers, and the blind man, the woman with the issue of blood, the centurion, and the man beat up on the side of the road, the rich man, the poor man and the beggar man too.
Each one coming from different life styles, different statures in business, trade, or jus poor.
Jesus didn't heal each one in exactly the same way. He didn't say the exact same thing to all of them.
Each one was on their own path, but all paths led to the one way.

Now there were some who were on their own paths that never joined that one way. They just kept on beating blindly at wall because they refused to use the door.

It's like today, everyone wants to have this sameness. This is the only way..
And if that were so, then why did the bible sho us so many different examples of how people came to Jesus or how he came to them?

I agree Jesus is the only way. But I believe there are an unlimited amounts of ways to find him or to be found by him.

Just thinking...
Hugs
HUGS

Examples: Does Catholicism, Jehovaha's Witnesses, Mormonism, preach sin and repentance, and the cross in salvation?

No!

Your response is neutral, as if all religious roads lead to Jesus Christ, "Wrong"

Reactions: Ziggy

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus knew the 'facts', but who among us knows all of the facts? We are to live for God by faith rather than by knowledge. You would cast out the Mormons, JWs and Catholics...? Which of the other, the thousands of others with sometimes diametrically opposed doctrines or beliefs will you also cast out? The Methodists, the Pentecostals, the Baptists; and among them are tongue talkers and non-tongue talkers, Trinitarians and Oneness, and so forth?

Of course you believe you are right or you would not be where you are... but who among believers does not believe that he is right?

"Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts." Prov. 21:2

The leadership of the Jews including scribes, Pharisees and Sadducees also believed they were right and opposed Jesus himself. Do you know Jesus perfectly and follow him perfectly? Have you overcome the world of your own temptations completely where you never stumble and never make mistakes and never sin?

Until you are then on a par with Jesus following always his Way by the Holy Spirit
had you not better be careful to not follow the ways of the Pharisees of old?

Are you only warning people who you believe are in error? So am I!

There is a time to remain silent and a time to speak. Who but God can let us know which to do in any given moment?
Your response is in ignorance to God's truth, those seen below is another gospel, a different Jesus in deception "Wake Up"!

Roman Catholicism
Jehovahs Witnesses
Mormonism

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HUGS

Examples: Does Catholicism, Jehovaha's Witnesses, Mormonism, preach sin and repentance, and the cross in salvation?

No!

Your response is neutral, as if all religious roads lead to Jesus Christ, "Wrong"

Hello Truth7t7,
Your rather a rude fellow aren't you? :)

Your looking at it from an establishment point of view. I'm looking at it from an individual point of view.
How many lepers did Jesus heal? How many returned to thank him?

Picture the group of lepers as an establishment. Picture the one that returned as an individual from that establishment.
My point is God will call you or you will come to him from whatever place or situation or establishment your in.
Frankly I don't know what any of those establishments preach or teach.
I don't know what half the things people talk about here are, like Calvanism, or OSAS, or whatever title, name, slogan..
I just know Christ. I know what I read in the bible. I watch people the way they talk, the way they walk, and if they are led according to what the bible says we should walk in the Lord.

I don't believe ANY religions lead to Christ.
I believe Christ leads people to himself.

I hope this clarifies my meaning.
Thank You
Have a nice day..
and stop being so rude please
:)
HUGS

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Truth7t7,
Your rather a rude fellow aren't you? :)
Roman Catholicism, Jehovahs Witnesses, and Mormonism, are "False Cults" Rude?

Truth, get off the ecumenical fence, Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Roman Catholicism, Jehovahs Witnesses, and Mormonism, are "False Cults" Rude?

Truth, get off the ecumenical fence, Hugs
Seems you know more about THEM, than I care to.

Have a nice Day
Happy 4th of July!
HUGS

Reactions: amadeus

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not a new thing really but since apparently none of the main stream church groups teach it not many people have heard of it. I heard of it first many years ago. Just remember the red blood is necessary of the physical body of a man to remain alive. The Body of Christ is not the same but consists of the parts which are the new man of a born again or born from above man... The Holy Spirit connects the various parts to each other and to the Head which is Jesus.

"[God] Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life." II Cor 3:6

That is the Holy Spirit or the quickening Spirit that "giveth Life" the Life that Jesus brought making it available to whosoever will.
There can be no new life without the Holy Spirit. That's a doctrinally sound concept. However, the concept of overcoming by the blood of the lamb is co dependent upon the idea that God alone saves us and that we in know way contribute to His election and choices. This principle is in direct opposition to priesthoods, human mediation of relationship between God and His saints, sacramental distribution of grace, and any practice that recreates the separation between God and man.
Put another way, all those hundreds of millions of "believers" dependent upon men to establish and maintain a relationship of forgiveness and grace from God, can by no means overcome the world, the flesh, and the devil, in the face of tribulation and the hour of temptation to come upon the whole Earth.
Perhaps you can see why this doctrine is lost in the error of the large "main stream" churches and cults that replace simple faith in Christ and salvation through relationship with Him, with various sacramental hoops to jump through or secret knowledge required to secure a "ticket" to heaven, through specific works.

Reactions: CadyandZoe

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HUGS

No!
Execpt they each do indeed preach that. I know you’re not going to acknowledge that and we could run around in circles all day totally unproductively. But having first hand studied each one in person thoroughly (along with many other traditions), yes the ones you mention do indeed all preach that.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your response is in ignorance to God's truth, those seen below is another gospel, a different Jesus in deception "Wake Up"!

Roman Catholicism
Jehovahs Witnesses
Mormonism
Yes, I am ignorant of so many things about God and His ways. So then I come to Him humbly asking for help to know what I need to know and to walk as I need to walk. Pontius Pilate asked this question: "What is truth?"

In another place Jesus answered Pilate's question:

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

The children of Jacob asked this question, "What is it?" Most of them never knew the answer, and like Pilate they continued on their way and within 40 years where was their hope?

"And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them." Matt 13:14-15

Reactions: Azim and Ziggy

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems you know more about THEM, than I care to.

Have a nice Day
Happy 4th of July!
HUGS
I can't speak for another poster, by in my experience must "anti-cult" preachers have only studied their "anti-cult" own materials. They preach against Catholicism, but seldom have ever actually attended a Catholic mass and listened to Catholic people tell them about their love of Christ, let alone done a thorough respectful study (witness the various sacraments, Holy Week, attend RCIA, etc). Likewise they've seldom (if ever) actually attended a LDS Sacrament Meeting or a at a Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Hall, listening to folks love of Christ and actually seeing an individual's love & faith of Christ.

I'm a freaky person whom is actually extremely passionate about going to different traditions and spending months studying each and listening to folks share their faith ( everybody has a dorky hobby, this is mine :) ). And yes, on EVERY SINGLE pew I have found each of the following (you can be in multiple of the below):
- Individuals whom truly deeply love Christ and have great faith in Him.
- Individuals whom are just serving as bench warmers and have little faith.
- Individuals picking their nose
- Individuals picking on others and sinning against them.
- Individuals whom are great scholars
- Individuals whom are greatly ignorant and arrogant.
Etc.

I'm remotely saying that "differences in doctrine don't matter we should all just ignore things sing kumba-ya and never develop theology" (I PASSIONATELY DISAGREE with that stance ). But as a disciple of Christ it is my job to see each individual person Christ loved enough to die for-- the least I can do is spend a few hours with that person to love them, listening, and sharing His love.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There can be no new life without the Holy Spirit. That's a doctrinally sound concept. However, the concept of overcoming by the blood of the lamb is co dependent upon the idea that God alone saves us and that we in know way contribute to His election and choices. This principle is in direct opposition to priesthoods, human mediation of relationship between God and His saints, sacramental distribution of grace, and any practice that recreates the separation between God and man.
Put another way, all those hundreds of millions of "believers" dependent upon men to establish and maintain a relationship of forgiveness and grace from God, can by no means overcome the world, the flesh, and the devil, in the face of tribulation and the hour of temptation to come upon the whole Earth.
Perhaps you can see why this doctrine is lost in the error of the large "main stream" churches and cults that replace simple faith in Christ and salvation through relationship with Him, with various sacramental hoops to jump through or secret knowledge required to secure a "ticket" to heaven, through specific works.
In the new Life of course lies the answer to all of our questions and the solution to all of our problems. We, as directed by the Holy Spirit within, do what we can [answering, solving, etc.] and then, the Holy Spirit takes up the slack in doing all that according God is needed or required [answering, solving, etc.]. Of course it is for this reason that Apostle Paul admonishes us here:

"Quench not the Spirit." I Thess 5:19

When we quench the Spirit of God in us, we take hold again of our own reins all alone and forge ahead all alone our own power alone... and of course, we fail one more time alone. God never loses any battles. When we lose a battle and give in one more time to sin, is it not because we were battling alone?

"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't recall Jesus asking what denominaton they were before He healed them.
He simply asked them, Do you believe... and if they said yes, then their faith and their belief and their healing was all the doctrine they needed to hear or see. The healing was their witness of their faith.

I would agree with your observations of different individuals in different denominations.
That's why I don't concern myself with "labels" . They don't necesarilly apply to the people in them.

There is a story in the bible, I'll see if I can find it. I'm not good at memorizing books or chapters and verses.
About a man who's "master" bowed down to this other God, Marduk maybe? Anywhoo,
he asks...? to have the Lord pardon him when he goes in to hold his masters arm.

That only took 5 minutes lol
2Ki 5:18 In this thing the LORD pardon thy servant, that when my master goeth into the house of Rimmon to worship there, and he leaneth on my hand, and I bow myself in the house of Rimmon: when I bow down myself in the house of Rimmon, the LORD pardon thy servant in this thing.

Si I get the gist of the story is, This guy is a leper, he did something good and was told to take a reward which he declined.
This other guy feeling offended decided to go and set things right.
And he took a couple things from this first guy and brought it back to Levi?
Come to find out the plague was in the talents that Ghazi took from the leper?

ANYWAYS....

The man was honoring his boss in his boss's denomination. He asked Levi to ask the Lord to pardon him when he obeys his boss.
Levi said.. deal.

The bible also says that the Lord looks on the heart and not the outward appearnaces of things.
And that's how I feel about people in whatever situation they are.
It's the heart that matters.

Some say Paul, some say Peter, some say Cephas, some say John..

1Co 1:12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
1Co 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

I suppose one could say,
I am a Catholic, I am a JW, I am A Mormon... whatever,
The same principle applies as far as I'm concerned.
It's between the individual and the Lord.

I hope you all have a safe and wonderful day!
HUGS

Reactions: Azim and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I'm thinking about all the people from all walks of life that came to Jesus in the Bible.
You have the lepers, and the blind man, the woman with the issue of blood, the centurion, and the man beat up on the side of the road, the rich man, the poor man and the beggar man too.
Each one coming from different life styles, different statures in business, trade, or jus poor.
Jesus didn't heal each one in exactly the same way. He didn't say the exact same thing to all of them.

Now there were some who were on their own paths that never joined that one way. They just kept on beating blindly at wall because they refused to use the door.

And if that were so, then why did the bible sho us so many different examples of how people came to Jesus or how he came to them?

I agree Jesus is the only way. But I believe there are an unlimited amounts of ways to find him or to be found by him.

Just thinking...
Hugs

Keep on thinking, sister!

"Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ." I Cor 12:4-12

Reactions: Azim and Ziggy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't speak for another poster, by in my experience must "anti-cult" preachers have only studied their "anti-cult" own materials. They preach against Catholicism, but seldom have ever actually attended a Catholic mass and listened to Catholic people tell them about their love of Christ, let alone done a thorough respectful study (witness the various sacraments, Holy Week, attend RCIA, etc). Likewise they've seldom (if ever) actually attended a LDS Sacrament Meeting or a at a Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Hall, listening to folks love of Christ and actually seeing an individual's love & faith of Christ.

I'm a freaky person whom is actually extremely passionate about going to different traditions and spending months studying each and listening to folks share their faith ( everybody has a dorky hobby, this is mine :) ). And yes, on EVERY SINGLE pew I have found each of the following (you can be in multiple of the below):
- Individuals whom truly deeply love Christ and have great faith in Him.
- Individuals whom are just serving as bench warmers and have little faith.
- Individuals picking their nose
- Individuals picking on others and sinning against them.
- Individuals whom are great scholars
- Individuals whom are greatly ignorant and arrogant.
Etc.

I'm remotely saying that "differences in doctrine don't matter we should all just ignore things sing kumba-ya and never develop theology" (I PASSIONATELY DISAGREE with that stance ). But as a disciple of Christ it is my job to see each individual person Christ loved enough to die for-- the least I can do is spend a few hours with that person to love them, listening, and sharing His love.

"And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God,
And fell down on his face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan.
And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine?
There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger." Luke 17:15-18

He was a Samaritan! He was a stranger! [He was a Mormon or a Catholic or a JW!] Yet was he not the only one who did it right? Who has eyes to see?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't recall Jesus asking what denominaton they were before He healed them.
He simply asked them, Do you believe... and if they said yes, then their faith and their belief and their healing was all the doctrine they needed to hear or see. The healing was their witness of their faith.

I would agree with your observations of different individuals in different denominations.
That's why I don't concern myself with "labels" . They don't necesarilly apply to the people in them.

There is a story in the bible, I'll see if I can find it. I'm not good at memorizing books or chapters and verses.
About a man who's "master" bowed down to this other God, Marduk maybe? Anywhoo,
he asks...? to have the Lord pardon him when he goes in to hold his masters arm.

That only took 5 minutes lol
2Ki 5:18 In this thing the LORD pardon thy servant, that when my master goeth into the house of Rimmon to worship there, and he leaneth on my hand, and I bow myself in the house of Rimmon: when I bow down myself in the house of Rimmon, the LORD pardon thy servant in this thing.

Si I get the gist of the story is, This guy is a leper, he did something good and was told to take a reward which he declined.
This other guy feeling offended decided to go and set things right.
And he took a couple things from this first guy and brought it back to Levi?
Come to find out the plague was in the talents that Ghazi took from the leper?

ANYWAYS....

The man was honoring his boss in his boss's denomination. He asked Levi to ask the Lord to pardon him when he obeys his boss.
Levi said.. deal.

The bible also says that the Lord looks on the heart and not the outward appearnaces of things.
And that's how I feel about people in whatever situation they are.
It's the heart that matters.

Some say Paul, some say Peter, some say Cephas, some say John..

1Co 1:12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
1Co 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

I suppose one could say,
I am a Catholic, I am a JW, I am A Mormon... whatever,
The same principle applies as far as I'm concerned.
It's between the individual and the Lord.

I hope you all have a safe and wonderful day!
HUGS
Give God the glory, sister!

Reactions: Ziggy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Big Tent Zionism, Laughable!

Zionist Deception!

Jews are no more chosen, than another "race" upon earth

For God So Loved The "World"!

John 3:16KJV
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 2:11KJV
11 For there is no respect of persons with God.
God called abraham . Always remember that . And from whence did he call him . OUT of babylon.
Abraham was not a jew , not when he was first called . As for him being called out of babylon
WHO do you think the chaldeans were . Those of abraham , well those called according to the purpose of GOD , were made a nation .
BUT was GOD well pleased with that nation . THE FLESH PROFITS NOTHING . It matters not if i were born a jew
what matters is DO I KNOW JESUS . THE TRUE SEED . THE SEED OF PROMISE which issued from ISSAC
NOT ISHMAEL . We got whores and adultererers now claiming that jews , christians , muslims worship the same God .
While the jews do so in ignorance , which means as JESUS said they are of their father the devil
the muslims worship satan as well .
ONLY the believing jew and gentile worship GOD in Spirit and in truth . AND when i say believing , i mean IN JESUS CHRIST .
FOr if a jew or gentile denies JESUS , they JUST DENIED GOD . AND THAT IS A FACT that not only do i rest in
but i will die on that hill . I come fully against the all inclusive religion and fake dead social gosple of the all inclusive lie .
I stand against it , YET NOT I , BUT THE LORD DOES . And thus HE untions all who are HIS to stand firm on CHRIST
and stand against the we are on abraham accord lie . HE who endures FAITHFUL unto the end , the same shall be saved .
And i make zero apologies for saying that as well .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Just thinking...
Hugs
Rest assured . IF i were of the muslim or any other religoin , I have not found HIM , no matter if i even gave all my goods to the poor
no matter if even i gave my body to be burned . IF i CONFESS not by mouth the LORD JESUS as the ONLY SAVOIR
and if i believe not from the heart that GOD has rose HIM from the dead , I AM NOT SAVED .
NO OTHER RELIGOIN saves . NONE . And As for the SPIRIT , well lets look at what JESUS TOLD PETER .
WHO do they say i am . WELL some say you are elias and others say you are a prophet .
BUT WHOM do you, DO YOU say that i am . And peter answered , YE ARE THE SON OF GOD the MESSIAH .
AND JESUS then said , well blessed are you simeon , FOR flesh and blood did not reveal that to you ,
but my FATHER IN heaven did . THE HOLY SPIRIT DRAWS US TO JESUS and not unto another religoin .
Let all beware the delusion of the all inclusion . For many a soul has it taken and many more will it indeed take.
ONE THING I KNOW . GOD wont be , CHRIST wont be , angry at me for saying , YE MUST CONFESS JESUS BY MOUTH
to be saved and believe from the heart that GOD has rose him from the dead .
BUT , and i do mean a BIG HUGE BUT , HE WILL BE ANGRY and Dismiss those
who allowed other religoins and secular to feel saved in thier own religion their own path .

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Big Tent Zionism, Laughable!

Zionist Deception!

Jews are no more chosen, than another "race" upon earth

For God So Loved The "World"!

John 3:16KJV
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 2:11KJV
11 For there is no respect of persons with God.
Now you're just denying what scripture says. You don't understand what being chosen even meant with regard to the Hebrews. Have you even read the scriptures?

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the new Life of course lies the answer to all of our questions and the solution to all of our problems. We, as directed by the Holy Spirit within, do what we can [answering, solving, etc.] and then, the Holy Spirit takes up the slack in doing all that according God is needed or required [answering, solving, etc.]. Of course it is for this reason that Apostle Paul admonishes us here:

"Quench not the Spirit." I Thess 5:19

When we quench the Spirit of God in us, we take hold again of our own reins all alone and forge ahead all alone our own power alone... and of course, we fail one more time alone. God never loses any battles. When we lose a battle and give in one more time to sin, is it not because we were battling alone?

"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5
Those that require a priesthood to mediate for them will all have a serious problem soon. I was raised and confirmed as a Catholic long before I received Christ by faith, so I understand their dilemma. When the antichrist rises to power, the very first to be rounded up in persecutions will be the priesthood. If I were still lost in my ignorance, I would loose all means of obtaining grace according to their orthopraxy, no communion, no confession and penance, no sacramental marriage, no last rites, nothing.
I single out the RCC only because that religion was my childhood experience, but in general, the cults are such because they've turned away from the simple truth of the gospel and embraced error, and typically error that empowers a small group of "leaders" to dominate whole congregations and even entire denominations.
People are much more inclined to walk away from the abuses of an evil and carnal minded leadership now, than in the past and so we see major worldwide apostasy. In the past, walking away frequently meant imprisonment, torture, and death, but in the not too distant future standing with a congregation of Christians will likely mean the same thing.
If this current pandemic has taught us anything, it's that the majority of the world's population is still governed by the fear of death, not the hope of eternal life in His presence.