Banned from Twitch for Evangelism!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I got banned from Twitch for spreading the Gospel, copying and pasting messages into people’s Twitch streams and promoting my website, www.jesus-saves-all.com
LAMENTATIONS 3:31-33 For men are not cast off by the Lord forever. Though he may punish cruelly, yet he will have compassion in the fullness of his love; he does not willingly afflict or punish any mortal man.

Email, February 18 2023​

Your Twitch account believeinjesuschristnow has been indefinitely suspended
Contact photo
From Twitch <[email protected]>
To [email protected]
Date Today 16:02
Summary Headers Plain text
To protect your privacy remote resources have been blocked.

Twitch
Hello believeinjesuschristnow,

Twitch is committed to keeping our community safe for everyone, and as a part of that, we require all users to ensure that anything shared on their account abides by Twitch's Terms of Service and Community Guidelines.

Based on a review of your activity or content, we have issued a Community Guidelines strike on your account. Due to the severe nature of this violation, or the fact that you've incurred multiple violations, your access to Twitch services is indefinitely restricted.

REASON
Botted or Automated Account
Posting large amounts of unsolicited advertisements, malicious links, or general spam with a botted or automated account.

Read the Spam, Scams, and Other Malicious Conduct section of Twitch's Community Guidelines to learn more.
WHERE THE VIOLATION OCCURRED
In public or private chat messages
Content related to this violation may be removed.
SUSPENSION LENGTH
Indefinite
Your suspension will not be automatically lifted. Access to our services may only be restored upon successful appeal.
NOTE: Due to your suspension of 30 days or longer, any subscriptions you may have will not renew.

If you wish to appeal this suspension, please sign in to appeals.twitch.tv and submit an appeal. For more information on the appeals process, you can refer to the Appeals page of our Safety Center. Please note that abusing our appeals process, or attempting to evade restrictions placed on your account(s), may result in additional penalties, up to and including permanent suspension.

Sincerely,
Twitch Staff

twitch-twitter twitch-facebook
© 2023 Twitch, All Rights Reserved
350 Bush Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA, 94104 - USA

Hello Twitch,

I spread the good news of the Gospel, as Christ commands us, out of love and kindness for all people. Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be saved! Thus all people will be saved and go to Heaven, this includes everyone who uses the site "Twitch" :D

Psalm 100:5 For the Lord is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues to all generations.

--
- Harold Samson(g) www.jesus-saves-all.com
Psalm 118:14 The LORD is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation. :)

Email #8, February 18 2023​

Hey believeinjesuschristnow,
Someone is trying to log in into Twitch with a new device.

Believe in Jesus Christ with faith only and you will be saved. Everyone will go to Heaven.
Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people,

Appeal to Twitch​

Your Account is Suspended

If you think this is incorrect, you may file an appeal here. Appeals can be requested for enforcements issued within the last 60 days, or for your most recent enforcement if you are currently serving an indefinite suspension.
Please note that abusing our appeals process, or attempting to evade restrictions placed on your account, may result in additional penalties, up to and including indefinite suspension.

If you would like to appeal a DMCA notification, please refer to our DMCA Guidelines for instructions on how to submit a counter-notification.

Which enforcement would you like to appeal?

Indefinite suspension

Botted or Automated Account

received on Feb 18, 2023

Username
believeinjesuschristnow
Email
[email protected]

Hello Twitch,

I would like to discuss about the indefinite account suspension for “Botted or Automated Account” received on Feb 18, 2023. First off, I appreciate you letting me know the details of this suspension. I care about you, and I bless you for your time for reading this.

My process is this, my friends. I copy a message from a Word Document, such as this one that I used today
Start Quote
www jesus-saves-all com AMOS: 9:14 I will bring back my exiled people Israel. I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted.
All people are exiled due to sin. Christ’s blood washes away all sin. Everyone will be saved. Believe in Christ with faith alone and be saved permanently!
End Quote
And then, I go on Twitch and search for Twitch channels, opening links as new tabs and then pasting this message into the chat for different channels. I do this because I wish for people, in love, to learn the truth, about God’s unconditional love for everybody! Yes, everyone will go to Heaven, which is a paradise free of suffering. Everybody will be washed of all their sins, which is death, and be given life, through the blood of Jesus Christ.
HOSEA 6:1 Come, let us return to the Lord; for he has torn us and will heal us, he has struck us and he will bind up our wounds.
1 John 2:2 Jesus "is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world."

- Harold Samson
www.jesus-saves-all.com

Your appeal has been submitted.

The enforcement and any associated penalties will remain on your account until one of our representatives reviews your case.

If you need to submit an appeal for a different enforcement, you may log back in and complete the form again.

• Sad
Reactions: Gottservant

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That's harsh.

I hate bannings, they're so unfair.

You should be given the opportunity to rephrase the offence.

God bless.

Reactions: Harold

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a private entity opened to public use contingent upon said public consent to the site terms of use.

They have a right to ban you.
You conversely do not have a right to spam members.

Further, and this would happen from time to myself and coworkers years ago, people from a local church would hand us tracts as they were leaving.
Firstly, drop a tract and run is a bad image.
Secondly, it's wrong to presume strangers are damned and don't know Jesus.

Which is what spamming the members of Twitch with your site link and evangelism is doing.

We do not bring people to Christ. God calls whom he will. We can talk about Jesus with others, of course.

However, I would suggest when you are warned spamming your materials is to stop due to policy violation at a website, you should respect that request and stop.

To this day I see tracts on the toilet paper casing in public bathrooms.

I found Jesus in the women's stall is not a good way to spread the word about Christ.

And I've met a number of good people who when asked about Jesus say, if God is Omnibenevolent shouldn't he believe in me?

Just my thoughts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Belief in government = belief in slavery.
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Its important to share our light and life with no underlying motive. This is what we call pure sacrifice.

Its seems as tho the biggest underlying motive for you is to want people to love and appreciate your website.

Just be aware that, it is only pure when we are not cought up in pushing a motive or wanting something in return. Evangelising can easily become controlling and arrogant. We are here to give people what they need, not what we think they need.

Peace.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sadly there are rules and regulations in all arenas in life. There is nothing wrong in having a desire to spread the gospel and truth but it’s how we choose to do that that needs discernment.
Often as not, and we have this issue on the forum, it’s not what people say that causes action from moderators all the time but the way it has been communicated.
I agree with @ButterflyJones
X

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go to political forums and sites and spread the gospel. I've done it and got blasted all the time, but the seeds get planted. I stay off the social sites now. Its a waste for me. I like to speak publicly , and face to face. I found out how there's a great many lonely people out there that have no friends except on social sites. Those are the ones who need Jesus now.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's harsh.

I hate bannings, they're so unfair.

You should be given the opportunity to rephrase the offence.

God bless.
Hi Gottservant,

It seems like this is a miracle from God, but when I reached out to Twitch, this is what they had to say:

Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone to be saved. Thus everyone will become believers in Christ Jesus and all people will be saved by Jesus Christ with faith alone in Him. Therefore everyone will go to Heaven :)

1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all his enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.

Psalm 30:5 For his anger is but for a moment, and his favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.

Twitch

Hello believeinjesuschristnow,

Due to repeated or severe Terms of Service or Community Guidelines violations associated with your account, your account was indefinitely suspended.

Upon further review, it appears that this suspension was the result of your account displaying activity associated with compromised accounts. This compromise may have been caused by activities that took place away from our website and typically occur through a variety of methods.

The suspension of your Twitch account has now been reverted and your account has been reset. All authorized apps and/or tokens have been revoked, and the next time you log back in, you will be prompted to change your password; alternatively, you can do so now via this link . You will not be penalized for this suspension, and the Community Guidelines strike has been removed from your account.

We also highly recommend taking the following steps to help secure your account going forward:

Enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) - see our help article on Setting Up 2FA

Change the email tied to your account to a different one via your Security and Privacy settings, in case the email itself has been compromised

Review all installed Browser Extensions and Programs on your device and run a virus/malware scan of your computer

You can find a more complete list of suggested actions in our help article on Securing Your Account. If you enable 2FA, we also recommend installing Authy's desktop app from: Download - Authy. This will allow you to set up a secondary device for authentication, in the event something happens to your phone or you are not able to receive SMS messages on it.

Make sure to stay informed by familiarizing yourself with our Terms of Service and Community Guidelines.

Sincerely,

Twitch Trust & Safety

So I got unbanned from Twitch. I was talking to my sister about my Twitch ban yesterday and it turns out I’m back so I can go back to spreading the good news about Jesus Christ saving everyone!

James 2:23 And the Scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”—and he was called a friend of God.

> Links:

> ------

> [1] Twitch

> [2] Customer Support

> [3] Customer Support

Hi Twitch,

Thank you for the reply. I appreciate the time and effort that you put into resolving this issue. As well, I appreciate the information and the advice that you have given in regards to account safety.

Christ's blessings my friends,

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people,

--

- Harold Samson(g) www.jesus-saves-all.com

Psalm 118:14 The LORD is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation. :)

So they thought my account was compromised? Odd, I've used my account the whole time. Either way, I'm glad to have restored access.

• Love
Reactions: Gottservant

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well my friends of Christianityboard, maybe I should make this thread just the "Ban" thread in General, because here's another ban I received, this time for the platform Discord (unlike Twitch no appeal system here. Luckily, I have another Discord account already running up)

Have faith alone in Jesus Christ and be saved permanently. Therefore everyone will become believers in Christ Jesus and go to Heaven, guaranteed.
Luke 3:6 All flesh shall see the salvation of God

There I was creating a Discord account. Password email. Then it asked for my phone number for verification, so I got the text message that said “Your verification code is” with the set of numbers. I entered that in. I also got an email that says the following

Verify Email
Need help? Contact our support team or hit us up on Twitter @discord.
Want to give us feedback? Let us know what you think on our feedback site.

Sent by Discord • Check Our Blog • @discord
444 De Haro Street, Suite 200, San Francisco, CA 94107

So I then entered my password multiple times when verifying, and then when I went into my account logged in after all of these steps I got the message on the Discord login screen saying “Your account has been disabled”

I then checked my email and saw this email

Hello,

Discord is focused on maintaining a safe and secure environment for our community. We've found your account to be in violation of our Terms of Service or Community Guidelines. As a result, we've disabled your account for the following reason:

Discord has disabled your account for spam and/or platform abuse. Our anti-abuse measures may have flagged your account for any of the following behaviors:

Sending a large number of direct messages in a short span of time
Participating in a server dedicated to spamming Discord
Automating your user account or self-botting
Taking other actions on Discord — for example, joining a ton of servers — faster than humanly possible
Attempting potentially fraudulent activity
Sincerely,
Discord Trust & Safety

Need help? Contact our support team or hit us up on Twitter @discord.
Want to give us feedback? Let us know what you think on our feedback site.

At least when I got my account banned from Twitch.tv there was an option to file an appeal, but here there’s nothing. No matter what, I will keep spreading the Gospel, the good news that Christ Jesus will save everyone. Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be saved!
Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all people

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Likely, you're on a flag list for those platforms.

I will say this, no one has ever found Christ by being harassed to find Christ.

If you trespass on a forum that banned you, if you are bad enough in your sinful behavior in those trespassers, the site owner can take legal action against you if they choose.

They can also contact your ISP.

Jesus said to his Apostles, if a town doesn't receive his gospel move on . Shake the dust from your feet and go.

What you're doing if you return to a site that banned you for rule violations again and again, is wrong

Imagine doing that at someone's home. Knocking and evangelizing over and over even when asked to stop and leave .

It isn't a good look for a Christian .

If someone did that at my house they'd be arrested.
Don't knock on my door resuming this stranger is damned. And If they do,don't ever return after being told,not asked,to stop.

Your ban was a board telling you to stop! Because you can't obey their rules. You refuse to.

And that's wrong of you .