Bathe my family in prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
Ever dealt with family members who won't grow up and accept responsibility for their actions, but they don't see how they hurt everyone else around them? Well, please pray for my mom and a bad situation she's been in with her health. I have tried to intervene in the most Godly way possible, but it has been gut-wrenching and heart-breaking. My brother and his family need salvation and illumination in the worst way. Pray that I will love them no matter what and that I will hear from the Holy Spirit every day. I NEED JESUS to show me the path, even if it is just a step at a time. Thanks and love-HBG

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
You got my prayers His by Grace keep your eyes open and your heart straight theres always a light in the dark God see's to it.God Blesskriss

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
Thanks, Kriss. Sometimes you wonder if anyone is really praying. I hesitate to post prayer requests b/c it seems we'd rather discuss with each other than spend time talking to the Lord in each others' behalf. I'm saying that because I see so few responses to the prayer requests- myself included. I need to be more faithful to read through them and spend time praying through the needs. It can be so overwhelming! If I would take a few each day, though, and let them know I care, that would help. If each of us would do that, we could cover more ground. Just a thought.
smile.gif

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
Oh, yes I have family who won't take responsibility for things the way they should, even after much grace, and much pain. Neither seems to wake them up. It is frustrating.Father, do what you can... and work your might works in our hearts.
smile.gif
(specifically for By His Grace's concerns please).
smile.gif