• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said: "That is brainwashing, and a heinous doctrine of demons to weaken the Church." And you said:

How does the church grow stronger through people faking gifts? One of the main reasons people leave the church is because they are promised the miraculous and they don’t get it. They were misled.

Perfect example of a parrot.

Aren’t all prayers answered? The answer is either yes, no, or wait. I guess you could say all of my prayers are answered too and I don’t have any gifts to hold to 100%.

How many are miraculously answered, immediately, and you are filled with amazement? Mine are. Here is one of many:

I've seen many, many miracles, but for me it is always God doing them, and I just share what He's done. Even my prayers. My heart is generally filled with praise. I don't really pray until He tells me what to pray. I hope that doesn't seem disobedient. But, when He tells me what to pray, I do, and it comes to pass immediately. It is the only way I know of to pray God's will, except through prayer language. I remember once when I was traveling alone between Illinois and Arizona and had been having car trouble off and on for months, a strange grinding noise, but my mechanic could never find it as it never happened when he test drove my van. I was going uphill 30 miles outside Oklahoma City, on Interstate 40, and all of a sudden there was that grinding sound coming from the underneath of my vehicle, now louder than ever! I could feel the vibrations with my feet. Instantly God whispered to pray John 15:7. "If you abide in Me and My words abide in you, you may ask what you will and it will be done for you." Ask for a "Ford dealership." So I prayed, Lord I am abiding in You, and Your words do abide in me so I ask for a Ford dealership right now! Just after I crested the hill, there was an off ramp, and a Ford dealership at the bottom of it, out in the middle of nowhere.

you are stopping the rain now! Great. You are a handy person to have around.

God does it; all I do is have faith that He will, thank Him, and He does.