Battles, Wars, Victories and Defeats....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know a lot of members don't like all of the conflicts on many of the topics posted on this forum, Me included. I have been on this forum for many yrs and have seen a lot of it. Have thought of walking away several times. But God kept bringing me back.

After many Prayers, I finally realized that all of the conflicts, arguments and contentious discussions actually made me grow stronger in my faith. competition all ways makes a person grow and try harder to be the best they can be.
So don't run away from conflict, in brace it.
If you knew the true value of your enemy you would purchase him with pure gold. The greater the enemy the stronger you will become. And remember the Holy Spirit has your back.

Keep your faith strong. God Bless. Pomp.
I was thinking the same thing last night....and it's scriptural.
Good post!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So how do you apply that to forum life as there are many on here who do not believe in the power, or that the gifts have continued. Yet we are having fellowship with them when we come together........

Rita

Paul differentiated between fellowship in a congregation in church, and going forth into the world - in church we avoid or kick out heretics and hypocrites, but we can’t shun sinners out in the world - I’d think this forum isn’t church, but it is a place where error can be exposed and hopefully corrected, at least sometimes.

Shalom.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul differentiated between fellowship in a congregation in church, and going forth into the world - in church we avoid or kick out heretics and hypocrites, but we can’t shun sinners out in the world - I’d think this forum isn’t church, but it is a place where error can be exposed and hopefully corrected, at least sometimes.

Shalom.
This does happen, but it isn't the purpose for the forum...it is a place to come and find fellowship...
Many people end up here because they have no church and are seeking fellowship.
The negative side of this is you can get deceived and fall into anger and strife against each other, we must come to love each other in spite of our doctrines...