Battles, Wars, Victories and Defeats....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm a privet 1st class. you have my respect.
Oh that made me chuckle...still chuckling....well it is hard to get that these days without having to get stern about it...:D:D:D
I need a break......I am getting giggly.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've found that it's usually the enemy within that will get you. That's a nice picture.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've found that it's usually the enemy within that will get you. That's a nice picture.
well exactly....that is what the scriptures are referring to ....the battle between you and satan....a spritual battle..

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well exactly....that is what the scriptures are referring to ....the battle between you and satan....a spritual battle..

@Truman the Levite How is your warfare going today.....are you getting a David and Goliath victory or a Samson and Delilah one....that is food for thought.
Hugs and God bless....good night.

Reactions: Truman

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Lord has won the victory... Overcome... Conquered... Won the battle... All those Victorious terms yes. But over what? Over sin. Over the devil. Over the world, the devil's former kingdom.
What we have to win the battle over is ourselves. The flesh. The selfish human nature that compels is to disregard God's promises and not believe them. That's our battle. Unbelief. The armor we are called to wear is to help us to believe. To protect us from doubt. To create in us a confidence in God. Not a faith that God is, but a faith that God does.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doesn't it also say to just rest in Him and wait upon the Lord for He is our strength and our fortress.....
So which is it Lord? Do we have to fight? Can we just watch and cheer you on while the battle rages on?
Where I have to fight is to remain trusting that He is controling everything in my life in love for me. So long as I've got that straight, the shield is in place, the helmet on, I'm booted up and ready to go!

Much love!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that Jesus is the offensive unit.....and we are the defensive unit of the regime....
we fight the good fight of faith by trusting in His Word and His Promises and His Power of the Cross to be the effective weapon against Satans attack on the Church, the Bride of Christ.
Me too!

And that as a natural part of our lives, Jesus will do through us whatever offensive actions He wants.

Much love!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Lord has won the victory... Overcome... Conquered... Won the battle... All those Victorious terms yes. But over what? Over sin. Over the devil. Over the world, the devil's former kingdom.
What we have to win the battle over is ourselves. The flesh. The selfish human nature that compels is to disregard God's promises and not believe them. That's our battle. Unbelief. The armor we are called to wear is to help us to believe. To protect us from doubt. To create in us a confidence in God. Not a faith that God is, but a faith that God does.
Self...exactly!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now that's thinking with the spiritual mind...good answer.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Resist, and he flees. Some battle, huh?

:)
that's right.....command him to get behind you and he goes....let the light of Jesus shine in you and through you and he will hide from you because light exposes or dispels all darkness....It's really that simple brother....the Word, Our Faith, His Spirit, His Sacrifice...and our obedience to His Truth forms a pretty good hedge of protection and the enemy won't be able to find a door, window, crack or anyplace where he can sneak in and infiltrate the temple.

Reactions: pompadour

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that's right.....command him to get behind you and he goes....let the light of Jesus shine in you and through you and he will hide from you because light exposes or dispels all darkness....It's really that simple brother....the Word, Our Faith, His Spirit, His Sacrifice...and our obedience to His Truth forms a pretty good hedge of protection and the enemy won't be able to find a door, window, crack or anyplace where he can sneak in and infiltrate the temple.
I don't even bother to talk to him! Or to whatever imp may be trying to annoy me!

Seriously, I don't really pay too much attention to whatever I think the source of my current affliction may be. Sometimes it seems pretty clear something is a direct spiritual attack. But it all seems to be addressed in the same way.

Pray over any concerns, believe His promises, make my best choices of what to do or not, and wait patiently until things resolve, or whatever it is that ends up happening.

For me this addresses anything in my life, without having to make things too complicated. And I find His power works in me without me really doing anything other than believing Him and waiting.

So long as I keep patiently trusting His promise!

Much love!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't even bother to talk to him! Or to whatever imp may be trying to annoy me!

Seriously, I don't really pay too much attention to whatever I think the source of my current affliction may be. Sometimes it seems pretty clear something is a direct spiritual attack. But it all seems to be addressed in the same way.

Pray over any concerns, believe His promises, make my best choices of what to do or not, and wait patiently until things resolve, or whatever it is that ends up happening.

For me this addresses anything in my life, without having to make things too complicated. And I find His power works in me without me really doing anything other than believing Him and waiting.

So long as I keep patiently trusting His promise!

Much love!
That is great...now i laid a foundation with a military type approach and it is to bring awareness of how his demons are attacking members here on the forum and there have been a number of those who have left because of the anger and strife and bitterness towards one another....in other words what is intended to be a place of fellowship and sharing of His Word is a playground for spirits of strife, envy, anger, bitterness, witchcraft, confusion and every work....
So this is where I am going with this....and if you are interested read the other thread I started...it was started first.

Reactions: marks and pompadour