Be Rapture Ready Or Be Left Behind!! Your Choice!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ac28

May 18, 2016
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh.... every single one of the Apostles, and Jesus too, was a Jew.... not a Gentile.
And, who are the billions of descendants Abraham was promised?

By people, I meant as a group. At this point, only Christ has ascended to Heaven. Everyone that has ever died is still in the grave awaiting resurrection. There is no pagan hell and man does not have a pagan soul. He is either a living soul (Gen 2:7) or a dead soul (Eze 18:20). Animals, birds, fish are called creatures in Genesis = nephesh = same word used for soul.

The Present day Gentiles have a hope of Heavenly Places, where Christ ascended and now sitteth at the right hand of God.
Eph 1:20 (where Christ ascended to)
Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
Eph 2:6 (where we will be resurrected to, to await Christ's appearance - same place)
And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

The nation Israel (the meek?) inherits the earth, the land, as was promised by God to Abraham, Issac, Jacob, and David, at various times. Those worthy faithful Jews, like Abraham, Moses, the 12, and million of others, will reside in the New Jerusalem, which isn't Heaven. It is heavenly in character, similar to the naming of the Kingdom of Heaven, which will be on the earth. It comes down out of Heaven and attaches to the New Earth, where there is no evidence of it ever being moved. No Jew, except Christ, ever had a hope of the highest Heaven (Heavenly Places, Far Above All, the Heaven of Heavens, the Uncreated Heaven), the place where Christ now is. The Greek of the term "Heavenly Places", the Super-Heavens, is only found in Ephesians, 5 times. I think the word, "Heavenly", alone, occurs 15 times in the NT, but always as the "character" of the city or whatever. Only Heavenly Places denotes an actual place.

I believe that the Heaven of God's abode is uncreated and will not be destroyed and renewed along with the created Heavens. The people in the New Jerusalem will have spiritual bodies, so I assume they will be able to move around in the created starry heavens, like the angels today. The people residing on earth will have earthly bodies, but with access to the tree of life and the pure water coming out of the New Jerusalem. Like today, the earthlings won't be able to exist in the starry heavens and those in the New Jerusalem and the starry heavens won't have the adaptive gear to enter the Heavenly Places.

However, starting at the top and looking down, we, in Heavenly Places will be able to exist in all 3 places, or spheres of blessing. I'm guessing right now that we will be pure Spirit, like God. Those in the New Jerusalem can exist in the starry heavens or on earth, but not in the highest Heaven.

The 3 Spheres, the Heaven of Heavens, the (New) Heavens, and the (New) Earth, will all be occupied by Saints.God covered all the bases. All three are mentioned in Deut 10:14, 1Ki 8:27, 2Chr 6:18, and Neh 9:6. In Gen 2:4 and others, it mentions that the Heavens and the earth were created. Nowhere can I find an indication that the Heaven of Heaven, where God is, was created.

I also tend to believe that these 3 spheres envelope each other. The term highest can also denote highest in power, deity, etc. The inner sphere, the earth, the center of the universe, is in the middle. It is immersed in the created heavens, and they are immersed in the sphere of the Heaven of Heavens. We could reach out and touch God, if we could sense Him. Same with the angels. Of course, God can reach out and touch us. Our resurrection into Heaven might just be a matter of stepping across the threshold

As of 3:41 PM, CDT, 8/22/18. these are what I believe. This could change abruptly.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not one believing Gentile today is part of Israel in any way, whatsoever.

Disagree.

There is no Israel today and there hasn't been for 1955 years.

Disagree.

Abraham is absolutely not our Father.

Disagree.

We are not spiritual Israel.

No clue what you mean by "spiritual Israel".

The New Jerusalem is not our mother.

Irrelevant, not the topic nor was mentioned.

We Gentiles today are the only people in the entire Bible that have ever had a hope of going to Heaven.

Disagree.

This all-Gentile church of today is found only in Paul's 7 books written after Acts, the ONLY books that are ABOUT us and TO us today The other 59 books are 100% about and to Israel, ONLY. They are all FOR us, but NONE are TO us or ABOUT us.

Somewhat disagree.

In the following; I don't speak for you.I am speaking for me....A Gentile.

The OT was not TO me, yet some of it IS ABOUT me, as it is ABOUT ALL of MANKIND.

The OT gives me MUCH information ABOUT God and HOW, being unseen, being unheard, "HE" elected to communicate WITH ManKind.

Jesus TOOK UPON HIMSELF, "in brief", the Genealogy Line OF Adam, to Abraham, to Isaac, to Jacob, to king David, to Mary....

^^^^ THAT CAUSED JESUS TO Fulfill "mans" LAW, that the NEXT KING to be seated in Davids THRONE...."BE" of Jewish descent.

THESE and OTHERS (but not ALL of Abrahams "sperm" (stock) (descendants),were BLESSED WITH the SEED of God.

^^^^THAT CAUSED ALL men ( INCLUDING Christ Jesus) WHO HAVE Gods SEED to BECOME "sons of Abraham" and Entitled as a son, to be "heirs and occupants of Abraham's "promised Land" ...ie Christ's future Kingdom on Earth.

Any man WHO receives the Seed of God, IS also a "son of Abraham", and thus ENTITLED to Occupy the Land IN Christs earthly / and "heaven on earth" Kingdom.

For 1,000 years, Christ shall rule AS KING, and those WITH the seed of God Shall be occupants of His Kingdom.....
...While there ARE still MORTALS on earth. And thereafter, the entire World...When ONLY the saved and born again occupy the earth, ie Heaven on earth, having no "separation" between heaven and earth.

ISRAEL...is Jacobs Name.
ISRAEL...is a land mass Name.

However Ultimately....ISRAEL is the NAME of Gods PEOPLE....and Gods People ARE THEY WHO HAVE BECOME or SHALL BECOME "quickened" ie (Born of Gods SEED).
Jer 30:3

It is an extensive and indepth study.

If it is your pleasure, these Scriptures may get you started in that direction of study;

Rom 4:17
Phil 2:7
Matt 3:9
Luke 1:55 / 1:53
Luke 19:9
Rom 4:13
Heb 2:16
Heb 6:13
Gal 6: 7
......6:8
......6:9
......6: 14
......6: 16
......6: 18
......6: 29

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Willie T

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By people, I meant as a group. At this point, only Christ has ascended to Heaven. Everyone that has ever died is still in the grave awaiting resurrection. There is no pagan hell and man does not have a pagan soul. He is either a living soul (Gen 2:7) or a dead soul (Eze 18:20).

Disagree. Life of the soul, being a living soul, departs physically dead bodies, and goes to heaven IF it is saved, and goes to hell IF it is NOT SAVED. There is no such thing as a "physically DEAD soul". Living souls are either IN physically living men, in heaven, or in hell...(called dead, because those in hell ARE separated from God.)

ALL of mankind are the KIND of things that HAVE a BODY, created and formed BY GOD.

They HAVE NO Independant Life of their OWN until God BLOWS A LIVING SOUL INTO THEM.

NOW that individual HAS "THREE TYPES OF LIFE..."

1) a BODY, which it's LIFE is its BLOOD,
which IS Sentenced TO DIE.

2) a SOUL, which it's LIFE is Gods BREATH,
which IS corrupt and CAN be SAVED or DESTROYED, if it does not become SAVED.

3) a SPIRIT, which it's LIFE is natural TRUTH, IN THE MANS natural HEART,
which the Heart can be circumcised, and a NEW Heart given the man, BY God,
and the SeeD of God planted in the NEW HEART, with GODS Spirit and GODS TRUTH, ie Born Again with FOREVER LIFE.

Upon the mans BODILY natural death...
IF his living soul IS SAVED, it goes to Heaven to God.
IF his living soul IS NOT SAVED, it goes to Hell to WAIT judgement.
(and such a man does not receive a circumcised new heart, or the Seed of God).

God Bless,
Taken

Ac28

May 18, 2016
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disagree. Life of the soul, being a living soul, departs physically dead bodies, and goes to heaven IF it is saved, and goes to hell IF it is NOT SAVED. There is no such thing as a "physically DEAD soul". Living souls are either IN physically living men, in heaven, or in hell...(called dead, because those in hell ARE separated from God.)

ALL of mankind are the KIND of things that HAVE a BODY, created and formed BY GOD.

They HAVE NO Independant Life of their OWN until God BLOWS A LIVING SOUL INTO THEM.

NOW that individual HAS "THREE TYPES OF LIFE..."

1) a BODY, which it's LIFE is its BLOOD,
which IS Sentenced TO DIE.

2) a SOUL, which it's LIFE is Gods BREATH,
which IS corrupt and CAN be SAVED or DESTROYED, if it does not become SAVED.

3) a SPIRIT, which it's LIFE is natural TRUTH, IN THE MANS natural HEART,
which the Heart can be circumcised, and a NEW Heart given the man, BY God,
and the SeeD of God planted in the NEW HEART, with GODS Spirit and GODS TRUTH, ie Born Again with FOREVER LIFE.

Upon the mans BODILY natural death...
IF his living soul IS SAVED, it goes to Heaven to God.
IF his living soul IS NOT SAVED, it goes to Hell to WAIT judgement.
(and such a man does not receive a circumcised new heart, or the Seed of God).

God Bless,
Taken

You're not big on backing up your point of view with scripture, are you? So far, all I've seen is typical denominational church jibberish. Your disagreements count a big whopping zero. It's like, who cares if you disagree or not?

Your disagreement has absolutely nothing to do with TRUTH. I don't care what you think. I only care about what scripture you use to support your argument. If you want to prove I'm wrong, you will have to post some scripture. I posted this smoking gun scripture and I would expect you to do the same. This pretty much settles the argument that an alive man IS a living soul. There is a lot of scripture against you on this.
Gen 2:7
And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Eze 18:20
Surprise. surprise. The non-existent soul isn't immortal, either. That's 2 BS Pagan lies shot down
The soul that sinneth, it shall die.

The word "Abraham" does not appear is Paul's 7 post-Acts epistles. Everything that Paul taught during Acts was based on the OT.
Ac 26:22
Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:

Absolutely nothing in his after-Acts books was based on the OT. Everything in those 7 post-Acts books is a new dispensation based on a mystery hid in God since the world began. It's impossible to blend those 2 sets of books, in any way.
Eph 3:9
And to make all men see what is the dispensation of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ
Col 1:26
Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

You can't have both Paul's Acts epistles and his post Acts epistles. There's way too many contradictions between the two. New Jerusalem vs the Highest Heaven - the Rapture vs the Appearing. Tthe whole purpose of 2Tim 2:15, right division, is to get rid of everything that you mistakenly think applies to you in Acts. As far as your future is concerned, the ONLY place in the Bible to get a truthful answer is in Paul's 7 epistles written after Acts.

Nobody cares about whether you disagree, if you can't back up what you say with scripture. Nothing you said was truth in either of the 2 posts, mainly because you don't rightly divide.. Do you even attempt to obey right division and correctly cut God's word of truth? If you do, where exactly do you make that one needed Cut? If you don't RIGHTLY divide his Word, that means you're not approved unto God, according to 2Tim 2:15

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still wish (after asking probably at least 50 times on different forums) that someone, somewhere could tell me what a Christian has to do to "get ready?" All I ever hear as an answer is some silliness about "watching", and they can't even express how that would be done.
Watching pertains to us being careful to walk righteously before God by His grace and power.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An absolutely correct interpretation of the passage...…. although I doubt anyone ever manages to really walk Righteously.
Of course we can, if we are surrendered to Jesus. Devil has no power over us to make us sin. It's always a choice we make, and exercising that freedom to obey God is how we show Him we love Him - indulgence of the flesh shows Him we don't. "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me."

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course we can, if we are surrendered to Jesus. Devil has no power over us to make us sin. It's always a choice we make, and exercising that freedom to obey God is how we show Him we love Him - indulgence of the flesh shows Him we don't.
You don't really want us to go back over everyone's posts here (including yours) and see if that rings true, do you?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're not big on backing up your point of view with scripture, are you?

Correct. Anyone can "quote" Scripture. Either you SPIRITUALLY UNDERSTAND IT or you do not.

It has already been established you and I do NOT "understand" the same.

So far, all I've seen is typical denominational church jibberish. Your disagreements count a big whopping zero. It's like, who cares if you disagree or not?

Typical snarky comment, when your carnal understanding is challenged.

Your disagreement has absolutely nothing to do with TRUTH.

Of course it does. There is mans TRUTH, which is Carnal / Limited and then there is Christ's SPIRITUAL TRUTH which is Absolute.
Surely you do NOT BELIEVE every man is at the EXACT same point on their SPIRITUAL Understanding. I do not, and found it only necessary to disagree with you.
You certainly could have asked any particular thing I have said, but broadly, no, I will not bother to satisfy your wonderments.

I don't care what you think. I only care about what scripture you use to support your argument.

First of all, I am not presenting an Argument!
I present what I trust to believe that is supported by the Word of God.
Again, NO, I am not going to bother doing research for you.

If you want to prove I'm wrong,

Who said you were WRONG?
To be more accurate in why I disagree with you .... is you present yourself with more Carnal understanding, then Spiritual understanding.

you will have to post some scripture.

Why? Scripture is KNOWLEDGE. The carnal understanding IS from umpteen different MINDS of umpteen different men. Whereas Spiritual understanding IS from God to individual men. And it is an understanding that individual men recognize other men have when having a discussion. That is not the case between you and I. I simply disagreed with you.....and you come back with your snarky comments.

I posted this smoking gun scripture

Congratulations to yourself. Doesn't mean much to me.

and I would expect you to do the same.

I have no requirement to do what you think is expected.

This pretty much settles the argument that an alive man IS a living soul. There is a lot of scripture against you on this.

Again....what "argument"?
Surely you know the difference between a "disagreement" and an "argument" eh?

Gen 2:7
And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

And? What is the point of your understanding? Expound on your "smoking gun"....

Is the MAN...no longer a man, because he has BECOME a "living soul".
OR
Is God a liar and He doesn't REALLY "FORM" a thing called A BODY?
OR
Is a MAN, a FORM, FORMED by God, And once the MAN ( RECEIVES ) Life from God in a soul, the Identity of the BODY and SOUL is the same, YET the BODY and SOUL are Separate things, with Separate LIFE sources?
OR
Is there some carnal explanation you would like to share?

Eze 18:20
Surprise. surprise. The non-existent soul isn't immortal, either. That's 2 BS Pagan lies shot down

LOL of course the SOUL isn't IMMORTAL. Mortal is a reference to the Flesh Body.

LIFE "in" the soul, is Gods BREATH.
It is Gods LIFE...that is without beginning or ending.
It is SOULS Gods has MADE, and gives those souls LIFE from HIM, and IMPARTS a soul INTO Body's He FORMS, which quickens that BODY into a living state.....as long as the living soul remains IN the body.
When the body's LIFE (BLOOD) dies, the living soul Departs the DEAD FORM (BODY) and continues LIVING....
Restored, Saved and With God.
Or
Unrestored, Not Saved and Without God.

Obviously, you are unaware, there is Natural Death and Spiritual Death.

ANY man, BODILY ALIVE can be ALIVE in the Flesh and DEAD without God.

Because ANY SOUL separated from God, is dead to God....spiritually dead to a Spiritual God.

There are plenty of Living souls in hell, called dead......BECAUSE THEY ARE SEPARATED FROM GOD!!

THEY await judgement for rejecting God.
God IS JUST.
He doesn't JUDGE a body or soul .... without the body or soul KNOWING they are being JUDGE!

The soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Uh huh...absolutely, it becomes SEPARATED from God, and sent to a place God prepared, called Hell, while they WAIT in misery for judgement. How miserable is Waiting, IF A SOUL was mortal and KNEW NOTHING? Lol

The word "Abraham" does not appear is Paul's 7 post-Acts epistles. Everything that Paul taught during Acts was based on the OT.
Ac 26:22

If you learning the KNOWLEDGE of the relationship between man and God or a Gentile and God is limited to Acts....
So what? We have already established, we do not agree.

Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:

Absolutely nothing in his after-Acts books was based on the OT. Everything in those 7 post-Acts books is a new dispensation based on a mystery hid in God since the world began. It's impossible to blend those 2 sets of books, in any way.

Acts, Blending....is going off on a tangent that I said nothing about.

Eph 3:9
And to make all men see what is the dispensation of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ
Col 1:26
Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

You can't have both Paul's Acts epistles and his post Acts epistles.

You are all over the place.

There's way too many contradictions

Disagree.

between the two. New Jerusalem vs the Highest Heaven - the Rapture vs the Appearing. Tthe whole purpose of 2Tim 2:15, right division, is to get rid of everything that you mistakenly think applies to you in Acts.

Are you psychic? I didn't mention what "I THINK" applies to me "IN ACTS".

As far as your future is concerned, the ONLY place in the Bible to get a truthful answer is in Paul's 7 epistles written after Acts.

Disagree.

Nobody cares about whether you disagree, if you can't back up what you say with scripture.

Buy yourself a Bible, since I do not intend to quote you the entire Bible.

Nothing you said was truth in either of the 2 posts,

Nothing? Fascinating. I though you might have some spiritual misunderstanding of scripture, thanks for verifying even very SIMPLE undertanding is a challenge for you.

What FORMED "your body"....hummmm?....since you find it NOT A TRUTH that Gods FORMS mankinds BODY.

mainly because you don't rightly divide.. Do you even attempt to obey right division and correctly cut God's word of truth? If you do, where exactly do you make that one needed Cut? If you don't RIGHTLY divide his Word, that means you're not approved unto God, according to 2Tim 2:15

I am not the one asking you to verify if what you say in Scripture.
I am not the one saying EVERYTHING you say is NOT TRUE.

I know my standing with God pertaining to:
My body, my heart, my soul and my spirit ..And How and Why.

If what applies to you is different than myself....it has zero affect on me.

I do not expect every person ON The same path to BE at the same distance....thus shall they have the same understanding...

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Willie T

Ac28

May 18, 2016
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken,

With or without supporting scripture, everything you said is meaningless and not true in the face of right division. To prevent wasting any more time with you, you're ignored. I would suggest that, if you have any plans to go to heaven, you MUST first get rid of all that Acts baggage you think you possess, but really don't, or God will never give you the eyes to SEE the true hope of your calling - Eph 1:17-18. Don't die before eliminating all of your doctrine that pertains only to Israel. You have only one God and Father and it surely isn't Abraham. Unless you repent, you will be at the white throne judgment, the place where every human without a solidified calling ends up. I pray you'll make it through the judgment and don't fail and suffer permanent death.

If you believe any of these things, you obviously don't Rightly divide God's word and are, therefore, not approved unto God, see 2Tim 2:15. Your calling to spend eternity in heaven, found only in Paul's post-Acts epistles, is in severe jeopardy. Because you don't obey God's Word in this matter, you most probably aren't chosen.
1- The Church has replaced Israel
2- Saved Gentiles today will participate in the earthly Kingdom of Heaven
3- The Gospel taught by Jesus Christ takes precedent over everything else.
4- The Great Commission is the marching order for the Church today
5- The present day Church started with Christ's earthly ministry
6- The present day Church started at Pentecost, in Acts 2
7- True Israel is the Church
8- Israel are still God's chosen people, during this 2000 year period we're now in.
9- The Kingdom of Heaven is the hope of the Church.
10- The New Covenant is in effect for the Church today
11- The Sermon on the Mount applies to us today
12- The Lord's Prayer applies to us today.
13- Water Baptism applies to us today.
14- The Gifts of the Spirit, as given in Acts 2, are still applicable today.
15- Today's Gentile Church will be taken up in the rapture.
16- Abraham is the Father of all saints
17- We saved Gentiles today are grafted into Israel, the good olive tree.
18 -The rapture is the same as the Appearing in Titus 2:13
19- Our future home is the New Jerusalem
20- The purpose during Acts was to start the church.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken,

With or without supporting scripture, everything you said is meaningless and not true in the face of right division.

In my comment to you Post # 122 I referenced you no less that SEVENTEEN Scriptures.
....yet you FALSELY CLAIM not supporting scripture.
....hummmm

If you require someone to Search, Read, and then Understand FOR YOU....NOT MY JOB!

.....if you have any plans to go to heaven, you MUST first get rid of all that Acts baggage you think you possess, but really don't....

If it be your desire to converse with people, you might try staying on point. I never mentioned Acts. lol

You have only one God and Father and it surely isn't Abraham.

Well aware " I HAVE ONLY ONE GOD ", and never said otherwise!

You speak for yourself, and I will do the same.
I have ONE Heavenly Father and ONE Earthly Father named Abraham!

"KNOW YE therefore THAT they WHICH ARE OF FAITH the SAME "ARE" the Children of Abraham."

Seems you are the one who needs to "be concerned with Your own Faith" and then learn what IT entails.

"...they which BE OF Faith ARE BLESSED WITH Abraham".

" IF ye Be Christ's, THEN ye ARE Abraham's SEED, AND HEIRS according to Promise"!!!

I'll speak for myself...according to Gods Word.

Unless you repent, you will be at the white throne judgment, the place where every human without a solidified calling ends up. I pray you'll make it through the judgment and don't fail and suffer permanent death.

Irrelevant jibberish. Good grief, I am not here asking elementary questions on HOW to become saved and born again!

If you believe any of these things, you obviously don't Rightly divide God's word and are,

Repeating yourself is irrelevant.
You making a blanket statement that NOTHING I have said is correct is irrelevant.

Why NOT ANSWER .....???

WHO FORMED YOUR BODY?
I said God forms a mans body....
"YOU SAID that was NOT TRUE"

PROVE IT IS WRONG, with Scripture, as YOU DEMAND of others....

Waiting.

God Bless,
Taken

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you require someone to Search, Read, and then Understand FOR YOU....NOT MY JOB!
There is no point referencing Scriptures to Ac28. He has developed his own bizarre theology and it supersedes all others.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no point referencing Scriptures to Ac28. He has developed his own bizarre theology and it supersedes all others.

Not familiar with Ac28 but the picture is becoming clearer. :rolleyes:

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Enoch111

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't really want us to go back over everyone's posts here (including yours) and see if that rings true, do you?
I don't think you really want to challenge God on whether the things He says are true or not

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What He says is true. The way we act is something entirely different...…. and none of us come close to obeying the way you want to claim.
Then, might I ask which commandment are you breaking?

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A man Giving a true confession of Heartful Belief, IS a THAT mans Acceptance Of Thee Lord God, AND that mans Authority For that man to Exercise his Freewill TO give Thee Lord God Spiritual Control Over That mans Life, effecting, that mans Salvation and Rebirth and Foreverness with Thee Lord God To Be accomplished.

You mention the "Disciples".
"They" are the Informers/Teachers/Witnesses.

The VOW however IS Between;
Thee Lord God And Individual men, where both partitions Must be in Agreement.

A man Becomes a disciple, prepared to inform others, once they themselves are in agreement AND committed by VOW to thee Lord God....which The Seal of that being accomplished IS when the individual receives the Holy Spirit.

Deut 11:18
Rom 10:9
Rom 10:10

God Bless,
Taken
Thankyou for agreeing with me.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The problem is that you and I are Gentiles and not Jews. From Gen 12 thru Malachi, as far as God's blessings were concerned, it was 100% Israel and ZERO% Gentiles, as a group - there were very very few individual exceptions to this. During Christ's ministry, it was the same. Christ said He was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the House of Israel - Mt 15:24. A couple of Gentiles were ministered to by Christ, but he never preached His Kingdom gospel to them. During Acts, the saved Gentiles shared in a few of Israel's blessings, but they never had anything of their own - they were part of Israel because they were grafted into Israel. The only purpose in their being in the church was to provoke Israel to jealousy, so they might repent.

The only purpose of Acts was to convert Israel into their acceptance of Christ as the promised Messiah. Christ said in Mt 23:39 that He wouldn't return (and also set up their Kingdom) until they accepted Him. Also see Ac 3:19-21.

Most certainly, the purpose of Acts was NOT to establish a Church. The Greek word translated church, ekklesia, is a generic word meaning assembly. The same word was used of the pagan silversmiths in Ac 19. Church, as used in scripture, is an emotional word that has no similarities with what we call "churches" today. Actually, our mainstream denominational are, in essence, Jewish synagogues teaching Jewish doctrine to unsuspecting Gentiles. Once they help you get saved, the fellowship you get when attending them is their only benefit. I would be shocked if more than 50% of what they teach is Truth For Today. Of course, any non-truth should be thought of as a lie, whether, or not, the preacher knows it's a lie. It's his job to discover the truth and preach it to you.

Throughout Bible history, God has never dealt with Jews and Gentiles in the same way. In fact, except for Christ, I can think of nothing that was ever given to the Jews that was also given to the Gentiles - and visa versa. The main purpose of obeying right division, 2Tim 2:15, is to make a straight cut through God's word and divide what was given to Israel from those things given to you and I, the Gentiles of today.

If you read carefully, you'll see that there were zero Gentiles at Pentecost. In fact, the first Gentiles allowed into the all-Jewish Acts church was Cornelius, in Acts 10, 8 years after Pentecost. Except for Christ and salvation, nothing EVER given to Israel was given to the Gentiles. Acts was 100% Jewish, since every saved Gentile during Acts was grafted into Israel and was, therefore, part of Israel's program. Israel was set aside, along with everything associated with Israel at the end of Acts - Ac 28:25-27. ONLY in Paul's all-Gentile 7 epistles written after Acts, will you find today's Gentile (only) hope, calling, and rules and directions regarding the far, far better things that we Gentiles have been given.

Very thought provoking.