Be Rapture Ready Or Be Left Behind!! Your Choice!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Christ IS Rapture ready to be Called UP by Christ.

Not ready, the Consequence is to Suffer Wrath.

That Simple.

Glory to God,
Taken

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your mistaking grace for Grace
Grace is not ignorance, as for grace that is mistaken for nowadays, with just little weeds and goody two shoes types claiming to be grace, fact is they do not understand what Grace truly is, the doctrine of Grace spelt out by the RCC one should look it up and one may get an education and not just a silly ego driven works of miss prissy that can not handle the facts of reality that is everywhere nowadays with there head buried in the sand, claiming another Jesus, like a little pip squeak.
Fact was that Jesus was hated you know and killed due to people who thought themselves good and righteous but they were only self righteous stuck up and did not understand Grace, because Jesus was Grace, not to mention that Jesus pointed out their miss understanding.
Don't worry mate I have come across many a hypocrite pretending to be all graceful in but they turn out to be the biggest snakes in the grass you ever come across.

Grace this word meaning a favour or a gift, a interior strength infused by God, St Paul uses it 110 times to which that we have no claim whatsoever. now I could go on with the RCC doctrine if you want me to educate you on such.

Fact of the matter is it's not about a miss pricy type at all as atheist may claim.

Mistaking grace for Grace. Who is this Grace you are talking about and should I have met Miss Prissy?

And why woud i want to know about catholic doctrine as I am not catholic?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes! My post is similar to one I posted before but to those of us that really believe the rapture may be yet today we feel the need to try to help others to be ready to meet Jesus so maybe you should just put me on ignore!!
I support the biblical view of a "rapture" , but not in the timing that you expect. To believe that it shall take place at any time now, defies an important scriptural reference, that warns us to not be deceived. It is in found in 2Thes. 2:3- KJV.
"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day (the Lord's physical return from Heaven) shall not come, EXCEPT there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"
Unfortunately, there is MUCH deception going on with the "secret rapture" theory. Not because a "rapture" is not a fact, but rather there is a land slide of error, that has been fabricated and misconstrued, in order to support it.
First and foremost, please notice the word "except" .
The KJV does not use the word "until" , mainly because by the Holy Spirit, we are to know that even Jesus does not know when He shall return, only the Father. So then, by the use of the word "except" , a sense of time cannot be applied, whereas the word "until" does imply time.
In the comparison between "except there be a falling away" , and "until there be a falling away", the word "except" allows for an event to first take place, prior to the Lord's return.
However, the word "until" denotes time, and does not allow for an event to first take place, prior to the Lord's return.
In Luke 18:8, Jesus says a very important fact about His return and "faith" .
"I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?"
It is apparent that "faith" is the determining factor, and not "time", of WHY Jesus shall return.
So what is the " event" in 2Thes. 2:3, that FIRST must take place, before the Lord returns?
Ans. "A falling away" from faith!
Since Jesus is deeply concerned about finding any faith upon His return, it begs us to understand and agree that He is not thinking about a general apostasy among the churches, but rather an event of so great severity, that it causes all people everywhere to to NOT HAVE faith at all. Such a severity can only mean that God the Father will realize that there shall be no one that will be able to HAVE faith any longer. It will be through that event that God shall know that no one can "seek Him" , and shall decide that His extension of His Grace has ended. Hence, Jesus returns suddenly, in flaming fire.
So then, what will that event be, that causes people everywhere to have not faith, and the result the Lord Jesus returns?
Ans. The mark of the beast!
Heb. 11[6] But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I support the biblical view of a "rapture" , but not in the timing that you expect. To believe that it shall take place at any time now, defies an important scriptural reference, that warns us to not be deceived.
It is in found in 2Thes. 2:3- KJV.

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day (the Lord's physical return from Heaven) shall not come, EXCEPT there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"

The Lord was "ON" Earth.
The Lord shall "RETURN TO Earth.

The RAPTURE "IS NOT" about the Lord Returning TOEARTH".

The RAPTURE IS EXPRESSLY about the Lord DESCENDING FROM HEAVEN TO the Clouds.

1 Thes 4
[16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the deadin Christ shall rise first:
[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be CAUGHT UP together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

DESCENT ---> Lord Leaving Heaven
Lord descends from Heaven TO the Clouds.

RAPTURE ----> MEANS "CAUGHT UP".
Physically DEAD in Christ, rise UP to the Lord.
Physically ALIVE in Christ, rise UP to the Lord.

Unfortunately, there is MUCH deception going on with the "secret rapture" theory.

AGREE, that those who DO NOT BELIEVE,
1 Thes 4:16, 1 Thes 4:17 ....
HAVE STARTED...Their own THEORIES of what THEY CALL....a "Secret Rapture".

I Believe the Scriptures.
I Believe the Scripture REVEALS The Lord will CALL UP to Him....His Church.

I do NOT BELIEVE there is ANYTHING "SECRET" about what Scripture Reveals.

Not because a "rapture" is not a fact, but rather there is a land slide of error, that has been fabricated and misconstrued, in order to support it.

Disagree. Would rather say, Those WHO do NOT agree, DO the Fabricating...(begining with ie. "Secret Rapture"...) when there is nothing "SECRET" about the Church being "Caught Up" to the Lord IN the Clouds.

First and foremost, please notice the word "except" .
The KJV does not use the word "until" , mainly because by the Holy Spirit, we are to know that even Jesus does not know when He shall return, only the Father. So then, by the use of the word "except" , a sense of time cannot be applied, whereas the word "until" does imply time.

Timing IS NOT RELEVANT, "TO"
The Dead "IN" Christ.
The Alive "IN" Christ.
nor does Timing CHANGE THE FACTS.

The Lord SHALL descend To the Clouds and CALL UP TO HIM....
The Dead "IN" Christ.
The Alive "IN" Christ.

The Timing IS ONLY RELEVANT....
TO ALL OTHERS...."NOT IN Christ"...
Because the DAY He SHALL descend and call up to Him, HIS CHURCH, is "secret".

The DAY is SECRET.
THe EVENT of the RAPTURE IS NOT SECRET.

In the comparison between "except there be a falling away" , and "until there be a falling away", the word "except" allows for an event to first take place, prior to the Lord's return.
However, the word "until" denotes time, and does not allow for an event to first take place, prior to the Lord's return.

Except....Until....is not the highlight.
The Lord descending to the Clouds.
The Lord calling UP to the CLouds His Church

So what is the " event" in 2Thes. 2:3, that FIRST must take place, before the Lord returns?
Ans. "A falling away" from faith!

The beseeching, The Urgent asking, The imploring,......OF THE Apostle "TO" the Thesoloniean People...."TO WHAT"??????

Wait around and be caught "IN" the false teachings of Christ....????

OR BE PREPARED, "IN" CHRIST, and "MISS OUT ON".........The False Preaching of Christ and being SUBJECTED TO THE "SON OF PERDITION" ?

2Thes.2
[1] Now we beseech you,brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
[2] That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
[3] Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day (the Lords RETURN "TO" Earth) shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Do YOU want TO BE ON EARTH....
Before the Lord Returns "TO" Earth?
Full WELL KNOWING...
There shall BE "ONLY" False Prophets.
There WILL BE "falling away" from Belief?
There WILL BE the Anti-Christ revealed?

"FALLING AWAY"....FROM WHAT?
Not Christ...!!!!

A man "IN" Christ CAN NOT "FALL AWAY" From Christ....

A man "IN" Christ "IS KEPT IN CHRIST"
"BY" the INTERNAL POWER OF THE INTERNAL HOLY SPIRIT.

However a MAN WHO "BELIEVES" "IN" God...
YOU KNOW......LIKE "JEWS"....most Certainly CAN FALL AWAY.....and HAVE HISTORICALLY Proved, that FACT!

In Luke 18:8, Jesus says a very important fact about His return and "faith" .
"I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?"

Uh huh. YES, when the "Son of man cometh"....."TO EARTH"....there WILL BE...
Multitudes OF "JEWS" (primarily) Dead Bodies....
"IN CHRST".

Because "LIVING" men "already "IN" Christ.....were scurrying about the EARTH...??
(During times when men were Rejecting God and following the man of perdition and Preaching Christ Jesus TO THE JEWS )??

NO!

There WILL Be a FALLING AWAY (again) of JEWS....During the man of Perdition's Revealing....AS THE WORLD WILL BE IN UTTER CHAOS...(IF YOU CONSIDER...the millions of men "IN" Christ, having been RAISED UP to the Lord, in the Clouds)...

Pilots gone...planes crashing.
Vehicle drivers gone....cars crashing
Plumbers gone...water spraying
Electricians gone...communications disturbed
Emergency Responders gone...whoops
Injuries, Fear, Looting, Killing...world wide

Men IN Christ, have a MISSION NOW, while ALIVE IN THEIR FLESH...BEFORE THEY ARE CALLED UP to Meet the Lord in the Clouds.

THE FALLING AWAY....IS CAUSED by the CHAOS....PEOPLE are IN "DESPAIR"...

Homes destroyed...
Food shortages...
Water contaminated...
Communications with loved ones CUT OFF.

But NO WORRIES....the man of perdition IS ON SCENE.....With a "grand" speech of....
"PEACE and SAFETY"..."mankinds SAVIOR"!!

And NO WORRIES...the leaders of the Nations, (hid in their BUNKERS, with food, water, hot lines of express communications with other leaders)....WILL AGREE, the "man of perdition"....with his eloquent SPEECH and GRAND plan of "PEACE and SAFETY"..."IS" suitable TO "RULE" over "ALL" the Nations...

The "PEOPLE" of the Nations, MAKING such an AGREEMENT? Like a tallied VOTE? No. The Leading...."REPRESENTATIVES" of the "NATIONS"... WILL "AGREE" per a "TREATLY" process....

It is apparent that "faith" is the determining factor, and not "time", of WHY Jesus shall return.

No doubt FAITH IS a FACTOR.
FAITH-FULLNESS.."IN" Christ, IS a FACTOR...
FOR a man TO BE, Caught UP to the Lord in the Clouds....BEFORE Being SUBJECTED to the 'man of perdition".

FAITH-FULLNESS...."IN" GOD, "IN" CHRIST
"IS" a FACTOR...

FOR "GODS PEOPLE"...."ISRAEL" (not the nation....) PEOPLE, who believe IN GOD, to be KEPT IN BELIEF.....AND....ACCEPT the Christ Messiah ... JESUS.

CONTINUED...

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CONTINUED...

I highly DOUBT, YOU or MOST..."IN" Christ NOWARE "MINISTERING" "TO" JEWS...

Do YOU FIND ANYWHERE "IN" Scripture whereby "THOSE" "called Christians" "ARE"
"ON" EARTH, "WHEN" the 'man of perdition' is present....and such "Christians" are LEADING JEWS.....Gods "ELECT".... "TO" Christ?

IF SO WHERE?

Because....if you RECALL....
God has "HIS PEOPLE"....ISRAEL, WHO are those WHO "ARE IN BELIEF" "IN" GOD.

And "The Father"...."GAVE" to the Lord...
"HIS PEOPLE"...."Christ's CHURCH", WHO are those WHO "ARE IN BELIEF", "IN" God, "IN" Christ.

The Lord Jesus ... Resurrects...&...Redeems
"HIS" CHURCH.

The Father....SENDS..."HEBREW/JEWISH" MEN...."TO EARTH"....(SEALED UNTO GOD)...
TO "SAVE" "HIS PEOPLE"....ISRAEL.

How many MEN shall THE FATHER SEND...
FOR JEWS, to SEE AND HEAR?
2 Witnesses.
144,000 virgins

HOW MANY "JEWS" during "THAT TIME", shall be SAVED? EVERY SINGLE JEW....
WHOSE FAITH "IS" IN GOD;
WHOSE FAITH BECOMES "ALSO" IN CHRIST;

SO "WHEN" the Lord Jesus "RETURNS" TO EARTH....

WILL the "son of man" "FIND"
Bodies of "MEN" "IN" FAITH-fullness...
To the Father and the Son? YES.

Since Jesus is deeply concerned about finding any faith upon His return, it begs us to understand and agree that He is not thinking about a general apostasy among the churches, but rather an event of so great severity, that it causes all people everywhere to to NOT HAVE faith at all. Such a severity can only mean that God the Father will realize that there shall be no one that will be able to HAVE faith any longer. It will be through that event that God shall know that no one can "seek Him" , and shall decide that His extension of His Grace has ended. Hence, Jesus returns suddenly, in flaming fire.

Error.
So then, what will that event be, that causes people everywhere to have not faith,

Chaos, Fear.

and the result the Lord Jesus returns?

You skipped "OVER"....
The "CONSEQUENCES" for "DISBELIEF"....

THERE are ALWAYS Consequences ...
FOR DISBELIEF...
"DURING" an individuals Living TIME OF "DISBELIEF"

Every man naturally Born IN Disbelief...
Has "consequences" FOR HIS Disbelief...
And "THOSE" negative "consequences" REMAIN upon the "individual"....
UNTIL such time...
the man BECOMES Converted "IN" Christ.

ONCE a man IS Converted "IN" Christ...
The "CONSEQUENCES" "CHANGE"...
From a NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCE...WITHOUT the Lord...
To a POSITIVE CONSEQUENCE...WITH
the Lord FOREVER.

Ans. The mark of the beast!

The 'mark of the beast'...
IS a DECISION expressly of an individual man to RECEIVE....or .... NOT.

Men ARE "forewarned"....of the "consequence" of "RECEIVING" the "mark of the beast"...

Just as men ARE "forewarned" ... to become "SEALED" "IN" Christ.......BEFORE.......the "son of perdition" ARRIVES "ON EARTH"....
And a man WILL BECOME SUBJECT TO HIS CONTROL...

Men having rejected Christ, and ON Earth during the time, the "man of perdition" is present....will STILL HAVE FREEWILL...
A man CAN "submit" to allegience TO and Receive the "mark of the beast"...and REMAIN alive "for a short time", under his Control...
OR
a man CAN "reject" allegience TO the beast..."reject" his MARK....and BE instantly KILLED.
Heb. 11[6] But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Correct. The LORD GOD, says "He IS He", and "WITH" He.
Christ the Lord, says "He IS He", and "WITH" He.....and "THEY" ARE "ONE".

Isa 41
[4] Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.

Isa 48
[12] Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

John 8
[24] I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

[28] Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

John 10
[30] I and my father are one.

Individual men, FREELY DECIDE TO BELIEVE, In the Father Only, In the Son Only, In Father and Son.....

It is the Spirit of God...who gives MEN "FAITH" "ACCORDING" TO "IN" which "HE" an individual man ....
The Father ONLY?
The Son ONLY?
The Father and Son?
....CHOOSES TO BELIEVE.

IN the END....
THOSE WHO ARE or SHALL BE SAVED...
WILL have ACCEPTED BOTH...Father & Son..
IS "He"....Thee ONE Lord God Almighty.
AND "He"...SHALL forever BE THEIR GOD.

WHY, "WHEN" you, WHO disagrees with Christ Jesus Resurrecting & Redeeming HIS CHURCH UP TO HIM......."BEFORE" The Lamb of God BEGINS the TRIBULATION...
"WITH HIS OWN WRATH UPON THE WORLD"....
Do you feel yourself QUALIFIED to "EXPLAIN" a Rapture Believers...Understanding?

Glory To God,
Taken

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHY, "WHEN" you, WHO disagrees with Christ Jesus Resurrecting & Redeeming HIS CHURCH UP TO HIM......."BEFORE" The Lamb of God BEGINS the TRIBULATION...
"WITH HIS OWN WRATH UPON THE WORLD"....
Do you feel yourself QUALIFIED to "EXPLAIN" a Rapture Believers...Understanding?
YES! I am in the midst of explaining it, but first I had to lay out the scriptural parameters to reveal the errors.
As I did say, "Not because a "rapture" is not a fact, but rather there is a land slide of error, that has been fabricated and misconstrued, in order to support it."

In your replies and comments, you contributed much of the error that is being preached about the Lord's "rapture".
You are promoting two false concepts/doctrines that are deeply rooted in the churches: "The Great tribulation" and "That man of sin, the son of perdition", both of which are EXTREME fabrications of misunderstanding.
There is no 7 Year Great Tribulation to come, and there is no singular, one man band, that they call "THE Antichrist" to come either.
All of that foolishness is based upon the word "until", denoting a time to come, and not on the word "except", which allows for an event to come. That event is "that Day shall not come, except there come a falling away first,..." 2 Thes. 2:3.
"A falling away" is that event, and not a time of a fictitious "7 Year tribulation", or a time for a singular, miraculous man, that they call " THE Antichrist".
The Day of Lord's visible and audible return from Heaven in flaming fire, is a simultaneous event of rapture for all born again Christians, both the dead and alive, and destruction for all the unsaved. His Return shall deliver both at the same time!!
So then, prior to the Lord's return in flaming fire, what is the event that shall precede it??
Ans. A falling away (from faith).
Now, we must look for the event that shall cause "a falling away" . I perceive and discern that it shall be the mark of the beast, of which BTW, is not your fictitious babble about a singular man, they love to call THE Antichrist.
In the KJV, there is no such singular being that is described. 2 Thes. 2:3-12 is written in the PLURAL and should be understood in the plural!

Zachary

Sep 24, 2015
B.C., Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, we have the falling away ... a great falling away!
Caused mostly by these 2 false doctrines:
(1) eternal security, OSAS
(2) habitual (unrepentant) sinning is okay

Because of these satanic doctrines, many BACs are in hell,
and many more will also be going there!

Of course, you know that hell is the holding tank for
the appointed time when all there will be cast into the Lake of Fire.
Yes, I agree, this really seems to be over-kill.
Why isn't separation from God in hell good enough?
Understanding that some (many?) are tortured in hell.

BACs must repent of their sins to be accepted into heaven!
Repent: be sorry for your sins, and stop doing them!

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES! I am in the midst of explaining it, but first I had to lay out the scriptural parameters to reveal the errors.
As I did say, "Not because a "rapture" is not a fact, but rather there is a land slide of error, that has been fabricated and misconstrued, in order to support it.

IT...Christ redeeming His Church..
BEFORE God redeems His Israel.

In your replies and comments, you contributed much of the error that is being preached about the Lord's "rapture".

Nope. Right ON point according to Scripture.

You are promoting two false concepts/doctrines that are deeply rooted in the churches: "The Great tribulation" and "That man of sin, the son of perdition", both of which are EXTREME fabrications of misunderstanding.

"IF" "chruches" are "promoting THOSE TWO THINGS"....Bravo.

I however Received NO Teachings of "such TWO THINGS" from ANY man-made church.

My Knowledge comes FROM Scripture.
My Understanding comes FROM God.

Your rejection of what I believe is clear...

What is NOT CLEAR...is WHAT you believe, IS more beneficial THAN Scripture itself.

There is no 7 Year Great Tribulation to come,

So ... what is your understanding that opposes a SEVEN Year Tribulation?

Do you believe in any Tribulation?

If so what is the timeframe?
Who does it affect?
Why does it affect them?

and there is no singular, one man band, that they call "THE Antichrist" to come either.

Here again I will disagree with you.

All of that foolishness is based upon the word "until", denoting a time to come, and not on the word "except", which allows for an event to come.

AGAIN you are saying what my beliefs ARE....according to what YOU have Decided my beliefs are based ON.....and your rendition of my beliefs are not accurate.

Basically you are disagreeing with your own claims.

That event is "that Day shall not come, except there come a falling away first,..." 2 Thes. 2:3.

And so? "That Day of the Lords
RETURN TO EARTH
shall not occur Until there IS a falling away.
NO ONE HAS SAID OTHERWISE....
SO WHY Are YOU TRYING TO PRETEND ANYONE HAS DISAGREED WITH THAT KNOWLEDGE?

"A falling away" is that event,

So you call it an EVENT...
How long does that EVENT LAST?
Who IS the "falling away" participants in this thing you call and EVENT ?

and not a time of a fictitious "7 Year tribulation", or a time for a singular, miraculous man, that they call " THE Antichrist".

So you say it is not a "ficticituous 7 year tribulation"....

For one thing, I do not believe a 7 year time frame IS fictitious.

For another thing, DURING the 7 year time frame .... the Falling Away, Does not happen all at once....(lest you believe Individuals do not have freewill to DECIDE ON THEIR OWN)....and the Falling Away, is NOT an EVENT, it something INDIVIUDAL men Decide "DURING" Within a "portion" of the Seven Years....

The Day of Lord's visible and audible return from Heaven in flaming fire, is a simultaneous event of rapture for all born again Christians, both the dead and alive, and destruction for all the unsaved. His Return shall deliver both at the same time!!

Actually, the Day of the Lord....is revealed throughout Scripture....Which simply REVEALS the "Lords" ...
imminence, nearness, and expectation:

And there there IS the "TERRIBLE DAY OF THE Lord".....The Expectation of the "Son of man"...
......RETURNING "TO".......EARTH...

All ALL THE PEOPLE "ON" the Earth SHALL SEE HIM.....and do what?

WAIL....!!

Really? You are going to be "ON" Earth when the Son of man returns....and you are going to LOOK UP AT HIM.......AND WAIL, "crying IN PAIN"? Okie dokie.... NOT ME, I will BE WITH the Lord, IN PEACE, JOY, COMFORT.....NOT Wailing in PAIN.
So then, prior to the Lord's return in flaming fire, what is the event that shall precede it??
Ans. A falling away (from faith).

Thanks again for repeating....UNDISPUTED knowledge....NO ONE has said OTHERWISE...

Now, we must look for the event that shall cause "a falling away" .

Already know the CAUSE...

How about you Focus "ON" WHO is Falling Away and IDeNtIFY "THEM".

I perceive and discern that it shall be the mark of the beast, of which BTW, is not your fictitious babble about a singular man, they love to call THE Antichrist.

There are many who are AGAINST- Christ...
Past, Present & Future.

There IS ONE SINGULAR man....
"The man of lawlessness".
"The son of Perdition".
"The man of sin".
"The mark of his name"

The man, the son, his name.......all Singular Scriptural revealings.

You may think it fictitious...but Scripture doesn't and neither do I.

In the KJV, there is no such singular being that is described.

Uh...error..
2 thes 2
Rev 14:11

2 Thes. 2:3-12 is written in the PLURAL and should be understood in the plural!

Eh....Read again...

2Thes.2
[1] Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
[2] That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
[3] Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
[4] Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that heas God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
[5] Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
[6] And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
[7] For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until hebe taken out of the way.
[8] And then shall that Wickedbe revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Glory to God,
Taken

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

IT...Christ redeeming His Church..
BEFORE God redeems His Israel.

Nope. Right ON point according to Scripture.

"IF" "chruches" are "promoting THOSE TWO THINGS"....Bravo.

I however Received NO Teachings of "such TWO THINGS" from ANY man-made church.

My Knowledge comes FROM Scripture.
My Understanding comes FROM God.

Your rejection of what I believe is clear...

What is NOT CLEAR...is WHAT you believe, IS more beneficial THAN Scripture itself.

So ... what is your understanding that opposes a SEVEN Year Tribulation?

Do you believe in any Tribulation?

If so what is the timeframe?
Who does it affect?
Why does it affect them?

Here again I will disagree with you.

AGAIN you are saying what my beliefs ARE....according to what YOU have Decided my beliefs are based ON.....and your rendition of my beliefs are not accurate.

Basically you are disagreeing with your own claims.

RETURN TO EARTH

For another thing, DURING the 7 year time frame .... the Falling Away, Does not happen all at once....(lest you believe Individuals do not have freewill to DECIDE ON THEIR OWN)....and the Falling Away, is NOT an EVENT, it something INDIVIUDAL men Decide "DURING" Within a "portion" of the Seven Years....

Actually, the Day of the Lord....is revealed throughout Scripture....Which simply REVEALS the "Lords" ...
imminence, nearness, and expectation:

And there there IS the "TERRIBLE DAY OF THE Lord".....The Expectation of the "Son of man"...
......RETURNING "TO".......EARTH...

All ALL THE PEOPLE "ON" the Earth SHALL SEE HIM.....and do what?

WAIL....!!

Really? You are going to be "ON" Earth when the Son of man returns....and you are going to LOOK UP AT HIM.......AND WAIL, "crying IN PAIN"? Okie dokie.... NOT ME, I will BE WITH the Lord, IN PEACE, JOY, COMFORT.....NOT Wailing in PAIN.

Thanks again for repeating....UNDISPUTED knowledge....NO ONE has said OTHERWISE...

Already know the CAUSE...

How about you Focus "ON" WHO is Falling Away and IDeNtIFY "THEM".

There are many who are AGAINST- Christ...
Past, Present & Future.

There IS ONE SINGULAR man....
"The man of lawlessness".
"The son of Perdition".
"The man of sin".
"The mark of his name"

The man, the son, his name.......all Singular Scriptural revealings.

You may think it fictitious...but Scripture doesn't and neither do I.

Uh...error..
2 thes 2
Rev 14:11

Eh....Read again...

2Thes.2
[1] Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
[3] Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
[4] Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that heas God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
[7] For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until hebe taken out of the way.
[8] And then shall that Wickedbe revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Glory to God,
Taken
In God's mind, Israel as a nation is as equal to the Gentiles, ever since Christ's first appearance.
Being Jewish is no longer recognized by God, for any special privileges. Any other understanding is false, due to extreme analytical study by the fleshly mind, and not by the Holy Spirits revelation of God's thoughts about his own words.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken wrote:
RETURN TO EARTH

> The event of "a falling away" shall be caused by "the mark of the beast", of which is nothing near or even close to what the churches are saying.

> Yes, a time of a " 7 year tribulation" is fictitious. It's due to a terrible misunderstanding of Daniel.

> You can only believe in what the churches say, if the Lord has not revealed to you his Truth through the scriptures alone.

> You do not understand the parable of the Wheat and the Tares. The Tares are FIRST gathered to be burned. That gathering will be accomplished through the mark of the beast. Many shall "fall away" from faith.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, we have the falling away ... a great falling away!
Caused mostly by these 2 false doctrines:
(1) eternal security, OSAS
(2) habitual (unrepentant) sinning is okay

Curious.

How many Times have you you been Saved?

How many Times have you rejected Believing In God / Christ since YOU have been saved?

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken wrote:
RETURN TO EARTH

> The event of "a falling away" shall be caused by "the mark of the beast", of which is nothing near or even close to what the churches are saying.

> Yes, a time of a " 7 year tribulation" is fictitious. It's due to a terrible misunderstanding of Daniel.

> You can only believe in what the churches say, if the Lord has not revealed to you his Truth through the scriptures alone.

> You do not understand the parable of the Wheat and the Tares. The Tares are FIRST gathered to be burned. That gathering will be accomplished through the mark of the beast. Many shall "fall away" from faith.

Eh so you do not agree with me trusting what Scripture says.

Can't disagree with what is your belief, since YOU merely present what you are AGAINST.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In God's mind, Israel as a nation is as equal to the Gentiles, ever since Christ's first appearance.
Being Jewish is no longer recognized by God, for any special privileges. Any other understanding is false, due to extreme analytical study by the fleshly mind, and not by the Holy Spirits revelation of God's thoughts about his own words.

That has not come into fruition.

Seems you have not noticed the DIVISION....

Jews for the most part do no believe Jesus is their Christ Messiah!

Glory to God,
Taken

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earburner wrote:
Taken replied:
Eh....Read again...
Earburner's reply:
OK! Let's read that in the plural:
2Thes.2
[3] Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first (plural), and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition (plural);
> Why should that be read in the plural?
Ans. How many people remain to be "the natural man", the unsaved?
Ans. Many
Are they not also "that man of sin, the son(s) of perdition"?

> Why did I say "son(s)" of perdition in the plural?
Ans. Did you forget that Jesus called Judas Iscariot a "son of perdition"? Since he is one, and now there is another (others), it most definitely is plural.

> What does perdition mean?
Ans. Destruction.
All who remain to be " the natural man", will be destroyed! Do you agree or disagree?

[4] Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
> Jesus revealed that our bodies are that temple of God, the place of where He desires to dwell. John 2:21.
> If a man hath not the Spirit of God within him, who is dwelling in that temple, if it's not Christ? Rom. 8:9
Ans. The natural man, that man of sin, the son of perdition. 1 Cor. 2:14
[7] For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
[8] And then shall that Wicked (plural) be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
[9] Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
[10] And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
[11] And for this cause God shall send THEM strong delusion, that THEY should believe a lie:
[12] That THEY ALL might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
> When the Lord returns in flaming fire, who shall be destroyed? Only satan, or ALL who remain to be the natural man, that man of sin, the son(s) of perdition (destruction)?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eh so you do not agree with me trusting what Scripture says.

Can't disagree with what is your belief, since YOU merely present what you are AGAINST.

Glory to God,
Taken
Again- You do not understand the parable of the Wheat and the Tares. The Tares are FIRST gathered to be burned. That gathering will be accomplished through the mark of the beast. Many shall "fall away" from faith.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earburner wrote:
Taken replied:
Eh....Read again...
Earburner's reply:
OK! Let's read that in the plural:
2Thes.2
[3] Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first (plural), and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition (plural);
> Why should that be read in the plural?
Ans. How many people remain to be "the natural man", the unsaved?
Ans. Many
Are they not also "that man of sin, the son(s) of perdition"?

> Why did I say "son(s)" of perdition in the plural?
Ans. Did you forget that Jesus called Judas Iscariot a "son of perdition"? Since he is one, and now there is another (others), it most definitely is plural.

> What does perdition mean?
Ans. Destruction.
All who remain to be " the natural man", will be destroyed! Do you agree or disagree?

[4] Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
> Jesus revealed that our bodies are that temple of God, the place of where He desires to dwell. John 2:21.
> If a man hath not the Spirit of God within him, who is dwelling in that temple, if it's not Christ? Rom. 8:9
Ans. The natural man, that man of sin, the son of perdition. 1 Cor. 2:14
[7] For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
[8] And then shall that Wicked (plural) be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
[9] Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
[10] And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
[11] And for this cause God shall send THEM strong delusion, that THEY should believe a lie:
[12] That THEY ALL might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
> When the Lord returns in flaming fire, who shall be destroyed? Only satan, or ALL who remain to be the natural man, that man of sin, the son(s) of perdition (destruction)?

Reread your OWN post.

A man Judas...is not THE son or THAT man of perdition.... The Son, THAT MAN is singular, and he has a Nane, and he will exalt himself ABOVE God....

Did Judas do that?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again- You do not understand the parable of the Wheat and the Tares. The Tares are FIRST gathered to be burned. That gathering will be accomplished through the mark of the beast. Many shall "fall away" from faith.

You make accusations and KNOW nothing about me.

You are all over the place and avoiding your BELIEF concerning the Tribulation...

How long does it last?

Where will you be and why?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reread your OWN post.

A man Judas...is not THE son or THAT man of perdition.... The Son, THAT MAN is singular, and he has a Nane, and he will exalt himself ABOVE God....

Did Judas do that?
You are reading too much into it.

One must ask why it is that Jesus called Judas to be "the son of perdition" and was lost.
Until you answer that, you will never be free of your thinking about a fictional, one man band, they call "THE" Antichrist.
Which is worse? That Judas betrayed Christ, or that Peter denied Christ?
The answer is, no sin is worse than another.

What simple fact enabled Peter to be granted forgiveness?
Ans. He remained alive upto Pentecost.
What simple fact eliminated Judas from having forgiveness?
Ans. He died before Pentecost.

Who was present at Pentecost?
Ans. Peter.
Who was not present at Pentecost
Ans. Judas.
Now please go read Rom. 8:9 and learn how one is, and can remain to be "the son of perdition".

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You make accusations and KNOW nothing about me.
> I know about your doctrinal belief system.

You are all over the place...
> Your doctrinal belief about what you call "THE" Tribulation, is fabricated from many, many interconnected false concepts. You will not let go of them easily, so that they can be displaced by the Lord's truth. From my perspective, you are all over the place.

...and avoiding your BELIEF concerning the Tribulation...
> I am avoiding nothing about my belief. Many Christians do go through great tribulation.

How long does it last?
> For some, a life time. This generation is not the only generation that will have fulfilled Rev. 7:14

Where will you be and why?
> When the mark of the beast is manifested and enforced, many will then "fall away" from faith. Because of that, God the Father will then know that people will no longer have faith to seek Him, and for that, He will send Jesus, in His full glory of eternal flaming fire to rapture all his Saints. The age of the grace of God will have ended. The rapture of his church and the destruction of the unsaved will be simultaneous. Through the mark of the beast, the "tares" will have been gathered, to be burned. The "wheat" shall be instantly gathered unto the Lord, and shall be transformed immediately at His appearing, to meet the Lord in the air, who has brought with Him all who had died in faith believing.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That has not come into fruition.

Seems you have not noticed the DIVISION....

Jews for the most part do no believe Jesus is their Christ Messiah!

Glory to God,
Taken
Never the less, a remnant out of each generation have come to Jesus as being their Messiah/Savior, and shall continue to do so until the age of the grace of God ends.