Because of

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but because of who hath subjected the same in hope,

Because of Him Who has subjected the creature to Hope, the creature was made subject to vanity(envy, greed, lust?)… I’ve been considering that “because of” can there be a lot in a simple “because of”? …man was made subject to vanity because of (hatred for) Him sounds, like to “hate” and despise reject Him because man is vain in the heart and man’s works futile.

• John 15:18 If the world hate you, you know that it hated me before it hated you.
  • John 7:7 The world cannot hate you; but me it hates, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.
through, on account of, because of

Usage: (a) gen: through, throughout, by the instrumentality of, (b) acc: through, on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of.

1223 diá (a preposition) – properly, across (to the other side), back-and-forth to go all the way through, "successfully across" ("thoroughly"). 1223 (diá) is also commonly used as a prefix and lend the same idea ("thoroughly," literally, "successfully" across to the other side). Strong's Greek: 1223. διά (dia) -- through, on account of, because of

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but because of who hath subjected the same in hope,

Because of Him Who has subjected the creature to Hope, the creature was made subject to vanity(envy, greed, lust?)… I’ve been considering that “because of” can there be a lot in a simple “because of”? …man was made subject to vanity because of (hatred for) Him sounds, like to “hate” and despise reject Him because man is vain in the heart and man’s works futile.

• John 15:18 If the world hate you, you know that it hated me before it hated you.
  • John 7:7 The world cannot hate you; but me it hates, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.
through, on account of, because of

Usage: (a) gen: through, throughout, by the instrumentality of, (b) acc: through, on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of.

1223 diá (a preposition) – properly, across (to the other side), back-and-forth to go all the way through, "successfully across" ("thoroughly"). 1223 (diá) is also commonly used as a prefix and lend the same idea ("thoroughly," literally, "successfully" across to the other side). Strong's Greek: 1223. διά (dia) -- through, on account of, because of

I so appreciate those like you who are as the Beroeans were with Paul, Acts 17:11 who take extra steps to research and prove to themselves the Word of God maam.

Reactions: VictoryinJesus