Beheaded OSAS: Soul Separation from the Body

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since OSAS proselytes treat all letters on paper as no longer mattering after they take up their own halfway-house cross, then they frequently say things off the top of the heads, that make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Salvation doesn't forgive nor do anything. It is a result of being forgiven of all past sinning.

God forgives sinning, not salvation, nor grace, nor justification, nor faith...

And since OSAS proselytizes are taught to forgive their own sinning past, present, and future by their own graciousness, then God probably doesn't even bother to, unless they do confess any sinning from the heart to the Lord. Although I don't know why they would bother, since they've already forgiven them, even before they do them again and again and again unto the grave.

Your ears are closed, your mouth runs with thoughts of your own imaginations, limited knowledge and understanding.

Your repetitive anti-salvation is old, worn out and boring.

Reactions: mailmandan

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Am i understanding you to be saying that as long as you are allowed to post "click bait" <> OSAS<> Troll Threads, constantly, one after another, you are happy to keep doing it?

First of all he has NO CLUE what Salvation means or what is required for Salvation to be received. He makes up off the wall things then applies it to everyone who believes the Given Gift of Salvation is forever.

God does not give gifts and then take them away!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Am i understanding you to be saying that as long as you are allowed to post "click bait" <> OSAS<> Troll Threads, constantly, one after another, you are happy to keep doing it?
Absolutely. I've enjoyed stripping false doctrine of all it's fluffy celebratory grace-speak, as well as the pseudo-scholarship of created false christs, and the pious commanders of keeping Sabbath as by law. The Scripture of truth lays it all bare for what it really is, Rubbish.

But it's usefulness may have run it's course. Plenty of people have been able to read for themselves the errors of OSAS, chreated chirstism, sabbath commanding, etc... that I write about, and so now I will move on to as before, and simply post about the truth of doing righteousness, without also being sinners of the devil.

I have taken Rita's correction to heart: I will teach the truth, and let others agree or argue against it. If anyone can correct it, then I will be glad for it. Afterall, perfect teaching of the doctrine of Christ is all that matters, along with doing it of course:

Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word;

It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus, That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.

Remember, I did not start the war, but I aimed to finish it. I had ceased bothering with OSAS threads, and went on to teaching righteousness and true holiness for Christians with pure hearts, and the OSAS bandwagon followed me to fight against it, and insist that all Christians must acknowledge their depraved unrighteousness in life, and obey the first commandment of OSAS: Thou shalt not do righteousness at all times, but thou shalt acknowledge they sinning nature at all times.

I've pretty much run the measure of all the tenets of OSAS, that leads to that kind of twisted warfare against walking as Jesus walked on earth, and so, until I see new and even more creative ways to teach being unrighteous christian double-hearted sinners for life, I don't bother responding to the old weary same-old excuse-making words from minds of sinful christians.

It gets old hearing the same old falsehoods repeating themselves, which is why Scripture admonishes the saints not to bother correcting it anymore, and just reject the lying doctrines and move on.

And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

You see, the whole problem is, I can speak of unrighteous christians sinners all day long, and I have yet to hear from any OSAS believer that objects to the tag, since it is what they teach and brag about every chance they get.

OSAS is for unrighteous christian sinners, that love castigating themselves as sinners of the world publicly, and call it 'humility'.

Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind.

The angels of OSAS are the unrighteous darlings, that love to talk about how unrighteous they are, by grace.

Ceeeeelebrate that grace, c'mon!!!!

Which would not be a problem in itself, since live-and-let-live is loving thy neighbor as thyself, but then there are some extremist OSAS stormtroopers, that don't leave it at that. They must also seek out the preachers of righteousness, and declare every righteous saint to be a self-righteous boastful sinlessly perfected hypocrite, laden with secret sinning, that even the saint doesn't know about.

Nor their Lord Jesus.

Remember, this is not about the person, but the doctrine. I have said many times that all OSAS believers are no doubt very neighborly christian sinners, just as neighborly as the neighborly jewish, muslim, and buddhist sinners.

At this point, is any OSAS believer going to object to the tag of being neighborly christian sinners?

I'm not a neighborly christian sinner. The sons of God are neighborly christian saints, not sinners.

I enjoyed writing this farewell speech also.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all he has NO CLUE what Salvation means or what is required for Salvation to be received. He makes up off the wall things then applies it to everyone who believes the Given Gift of Salvation is forever.

God does not give gifts and then take them away!

And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.

In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.

Although inky letters no longer matter to some people, I still love them and love quoting them.

And for those who think spiritual gifts are not taken away:

Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

The Lord loves repentance of the heart, not proud assumptions of some unconditionally eternally secured 'gift', that once He gives, He cannot be allowed to take away.

Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

Those who believe, like Adam and Eve, that they are now become gods by grace, who must forever live spiritually, are false gods, and none are with Him at all.

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Unrighteous sinners are not serving the Lord Jesus Christ, while sinning for the devil as enemies of God. No matter what religious title they are called by.

There are plenty of such christians, jews, muslims, etc... on the planet, and they all talk about going to heaven.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.

In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.

Although inky letters no longer matter to some people, I still love them and love quoting them.

And for those who think spiritual gifts are not taken away:

Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

The Lord loves repentance of the heart, not proud assumptions of some unconditionally eternally secured 'gift', that once He gives, He cannot be allowed to take away.

Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

Those who believe, like Adam and Eve, that they are now become gods by grace, who must forever live spiritually, are false gods, and none are with Him at all.

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Unrighteous sinners are not serving the Lord Jesus Christ, while sinning for the devil as enemies of God. No matter what religious title they are called by.

There are plenty of such christians, jews, muslims, etc... on the planet, and they all talk about going to heaven.

Inky words you love to repeat. Inky words you love to comment.
Still without understanding.

Mark 4:
[12] That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The false teaching of Dual Nature Theology is at the heart of OSAS.
This teaching basically says that a person must always sin in the flesh (at some point), but their soul and spirit is always saved by Jesus. This is why they believe they can sin and still be saved.
They have also taught having two hearts, one pure in Christ, and the other the old lusting one of the physical body.

And so, it is no small wonder they literally teach being double-hearted in Romans 7 for life.

Incredible stuff.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your assertion . . . No Christian will commit any sin.

Is that what you are saying here?

Much love!
The question is plain enough, and entitled to a yes/no response. You can add whatever explanations you want afterward.

And so, answer my plain question, and then I will answer yours.

But also, let's establish a base line: Do you believe if any man is sinning with the devil, that he is also a born son of God and saved by grace?

I say no: no one while fornicating will awake in the presence of the Lord, if they die bodily while fornicating.