• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
So many...

literally millions upon millions of born again Believers, try to stop sinning and it gets WORSE.
The harder they try to stop the worse it gets. The more they strive to be good, the more they think about sinning.
The more they try to not commit that same sin again, the more they think about committing it.

Why is that?

Its because your wrong desires, your "sin consciousness" is literally empowered by a spiritual principle to get worse when you try to resist them by self effort.
See that?
That seems backwards or upside down, doesn't it?
You would THINK that ..."if i strive more against sin, i can finally get it under control".. So you do that for years, and it does not work.

Look at these verses.. "The LAW is the power of sin". "Christ came to redeem us from the CURSE OF THE LAW".
Now here is the micro-version of that reality... Your self effort to be good, is a spiritual law unto yourself that causes literal bondage to your flesh nature.
You literally put yourself under bondage to sin consciousness when you try to not sin.
And how do you know this is true? Because that is why you can't stop.
The proof is in this reality.
2-40 yrs of confessing sin should explain to you that what you are doing isn't working at all.

So how do you stop?
You stop, you end the bondage to wrong desires, when you end trying to end them by your own willpower.

Look at this verse.. Paul said..>"CHRIST always gives me the VICTORY", over sin, the flesh, the world, and the devil.

The Christian under bondage to their carnality would write that verse as..."I am trying not to sin again, always gives me the Victory", and yet, it causes the OPPOSITE result.

Notice that Paul said that HE isn't providing the victory to Himself.......and that is where the DELIVERANCE is found.

So, you have to do 2 things to get out of the sinning, repenting, confessing, then repeat", situation, carnal lifestyle.

1.) You have to get past trying to keep yourself saved by SELF EFFORT. You have end that carnal mind, and get a renewed mind that BELIEVES that God who saved you through Christ, will KEEP YOU SAVED, = will HIMSELF complete your Salvation.

= Philippians 1:6

Once you do that, then you have resolved your faith issue that is the foundational cause of the sinning and confessing then repeat, issue.

2.) Once you get your FAITH right, you then simply rest in God's Grace and in this rest Christ will empower your deliverance and free you.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
When your Faith is wrong, when its broken, .. then you block the spiritual power of Christ to empower you to live the holy lifestyle.
In fact, when your faith is wrong, you CAN'T live the Holy Lifestyle, because you have become.... "apart from me you can do NOTHING".. Jesus said.

Notice that He didnt say you were lost, or that you were no longer saved.
Do you see that?
What He said is that when you are "apart from ME"...= that means your FAITH is wrong.....and it keeps you apart from Him.

Result ?

= No spiritual power.
= No answered prayers
= no direction forward toward YOUR ministry or any spiritual growth
= No constant victory over your flesh, your sin, the world and the devil
= can't stop sinning
= can't stop confessing sin

See those?
Those are the "do nothing" that Christ is referring to when He said that is what you will be doing..
You will be doing ""NOTHING"" that you should be doing, because you have no power to do it, because your broken faith has disconnected you from Christ's Victory that He should be able to live through you, but can't.

Paul said ... "ChRIST always gives me the VICTORY".... and when you dont have it, its because He's not giving it THROUGH YOU.

That is the RESULT of your faith being wrong, broken, and until you get it right, you will sin, confess, have guilt and condemnation, and can't ever get past it and delivered from it.

Listen...
The answer, the solution to the sin, confess, repeat, broken discipleship.....is not to keep doing it reader.
Its not helping. Its not going to help.
You are in a Spiritual HOLE and you just keep DIGGING.
You have to stop digging and look up and SEE THE LIGHT, if you want to get out of the DARK HOLE of Broken Faith that is in you.

"but Behold, ive been sinning and confessing for years, as that is what i was told would happen".

YES!
And you believed it. And that is your FAITH, and when you believe something, you will GET IT....You will BECOME IT.
So, you have WRONG FAITH, and until you get it right, you will keep sinning, confessing, repeat. ... repeat..... repeat.... as you BELIEVE you will.

What is "real faith?

Real faith begins when you BELIEVE that God who saved you, through Christ, will Himself Keep YOU SAVED".... forever.
Philippians 1:6
He does this for you, = not you trying to do it. = REAL FAITH.
Believe it.

When you have this REAL FAITH, you will no longer believe you can lose your salvation, because you now TRUST GOD AND CHRIST as you should have all these YEARS you were instead not trusting them, and living the sinning, confessing, REPEAT...... "apart from me you can do NOTHING"... situation that Jesus told you would happen.

Once you get your faith right...... Hebrews 13:9 .....then your Christianity will become empowered into Holiness, and you will no longer be .. """Apart from me, you can do NOTHING".... Jesus said.