Beware of Chief Prince of Rosh, Meseck! Ezekiel 38 (President of Russia, Putin!)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Death Penalty Capital Punishment

What are the wages for 100 sins? Death. What are the wages for 10 sins? Death. What is the wage for even one sin? Death.

John 5:24 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

The wage for any amount of sin is death. But when you believe in Jesus Christ, all of your sins are washed away, so even though you may die, you will live. Even when you descend in Sheol, because you were saved, you have the Holy Spirit inside of you by simply believing in Christ Jesus as your Savior, you will not be trapped there and you will go to Heaven with permanent life.

1 Corinthians 15:22 "In Christ shall all be made alive"

Who is someone that will die? In Ezekiel 38, the Lord tells us that the Chief Prince of Rus, Mesech, who refers to the President of Russia, Moscow, will die in the open field. Why? Because this chief prince has sin. One evil President I can imagine is the current President of Russia, Moscow, Vladmir Putin. He has committed many war crimes when attacking Ukraine. Working as a KGB officer, he’s killed many people.

Ezekiel 38:1-39:29

The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, set your face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him and say, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. And I will turn you about and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you out, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great host, all of them with buckler and shield, wielding swords. Persia, Cush, and Put are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; ...

Isaiah 14:9 Sheol beneath is stirred up to meet you when you come; it rouses the shades to greet you, all who were leaders of the earth; it raises from their thrones all who were kings of the nations.

The Russian military has kidnapped people, sexually assaulted, raped and tortured civilians. These things that they have done are all evil. The Lord is against violence. And the wages for these sins is death!

Isaiah 3:11 Woe to the wicked! It shall be ill with him, for what his hands have dealt out shall be done to him.

So even though there have been people who have suffered the death penalty, or capital punishment, they go to Sheol, and Christ will come to Sheol and make everyone there believe in Christ and be given permanent life!

Luke 15:4: "What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it?"

Thus, everyone will eventually realize that they have these sins and will be convinced to believe in Jesus Christ and be saved, this is true.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Death Penalty Capital Punishment

What are the wages for 100 sins? Death. What are the wages for 10 sins? Death. What is the wage for even one sin? Death.

John 5:24 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

The wage for any amount of sin is death. But when you believe in Jesus Christ, all of your sins are washed away, so even though you may die, you will live. Even when you descend in Sheol, because you were saved, you have the Holy Spirit inside of you by simply believing in Christ Jesus as your Savior, you will not be trapped there and you will go to Heaven with permanent life.

1 Corinthians 15:22 "In Christ shall all be made alive"

Who is someone that will die? In Ezekiel 38, the Lord tells us that the Chief Prince of Rus, Mesech, who refers to the President of Russia, Moscow, will die in the open field. Why? Because this chief prince has sin. One evil President I can imagine is the current President of Russia, Moscow, Vladmir Putin. He has committed many war crimes when attacking Ukraine. Working as a KGB officer, he’s killed many people.

Ezekiel 38:1-39:29

The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, set your face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him and say, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. And I will turn you about and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you out, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great host, all of them with buckler and shield, wielding swords. Persia, Cush, and Put are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; ...

Isaiah 14:9 Sheol beneath is stirred up to meet you when you come; it rouses the shades to greet you, all who were leaders of the earth; it raises from their thrones all who were kings of the nations.

The Russian military has kidnapped people, sexually assaulted, raped and tortured civilians. These things that they have done are all evil. The Lord is against violence. And the wages for these sins is death!

Isaiah 3:11 Woe to the wicked! It shall be ill with him, for what his hands have dealt out shall be done to him.

So even though there have been people who have suffered the death penalty, or capital punishment, they go to Sheol, and Christ will come to Sheol and make everyone there believe in Christ and be given permanent life!

Luke 15:4: "What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it?"

Thus, everyone will eventually realize that they have these sins and will be convinced to believe in Jesus Christ and be saved, this is true.
Boy, are you in for a big surprise! And soon.

• Wow
Reactions: Harold

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Boy, are you in for a big surprise! And soon.
Well my friend... I admit, I am curious about this surprise. :) The sooner the better, I say! :D In general though, I believe overall, no matter how surprising things turn out, there will be a happy ending for everyone. Because all people will become believers in Christ and be saved permanently, everyone will thus go to Heaven.

LAMENTATIONS 3:31-33 For men are not cast off by the Lord forever. Though he may punish cruelly, yet he will have compassion in the fullness of his love; he does not willingly afflict or punish any mortal man.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well my friend... I admit, I am curious about this surprise. :) The sooner the better, I say! :D In general though, I believe overall, no matter how surprising things turn out, there will be a happy ending for everyone. Because all people will become believers in Christ and be saved permanently, everyone will thus go to Heaven.

LAMENTATIONS 3:31-33 For men are not cast off by the Lord forever. Though he may punish cruelly, yet he will have compassion in the fullness of his love; he does not willingly afflict or punish any mortal man.
You have quoted what was only for the daughter of Zion, not her enemies, not everyone.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Russia Revelation​

Is Vladimir Putin the Prophesied 'Prince of Rosh'?

Prophecy Against Gog

38 The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, set your face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Rosh, Meshech[a] and Tubal, and prophesy against him 3 and say, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. 4 And I will turn you about and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you out, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great host, all of them with buckler and shield, wielding swords. 5 Persia, Cush, and Put are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; 6 Gomer and all his hordes; Beth-togarmah from the uttermost parts of the north with all his hordes—many peoples are with you.

Rosh = Russia

Mesech = Moscow (western capital city of Russia)

Tubal = Tobolsk (eastern capital city of Russia)

Chief Prince of Rosh, Mesech = President of Russia, from Moscow to Tobolsk = Vladmir Putin

Gog = Russian territory

Magog = Chinese territory

Gog and Magog = Russian Chinese alliance

7 “Be ready and keep ready, you and all your hosts that are assembled about you, and be a guard for them. 8 After many days you will be mustered. In the latter years you will go against the land that is restored from war, the land whose people were gathered from many peoples upon the mountains of Israel, which had been a continual waste. Its people were brought out from the peoples and now dwell securely, all of them. 9 You will advance, coming on like a storm. You will be like a cloud covering the land, you and all your hordes, and many peoples with you.

Land restored from war = Post World War 2

Land whose people gathered from many peoples = International citizens in Ukraine, immigrants to country.

Entire Russian population of millions drafted into army.

10 “Thus says the Lord God: On that day, thoughts will come into your mind, and you will devise an evil scheme 11 and say, ‘I will go up against the land of unwalled villages. I will fall upon the quiet people who dwell securely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having no bars or gates,’ 12 to seize spoil and carry off plunder, to turn your hand against the waste places that are now inhabited, and the people who were gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell at the center of the earth. 13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all its leaders[c] will say to you, ‘Have you come to seize spoil? Have you assembled your hosts to carry off plunder, to carry away silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods, to seize great spoil?’

Evil scheme = Russian war crime invasion of Ukraine.

Quiet people who dwell securely = Ukranians

Land of unwalled villages = Ukraine located near center of earth

Ukraine flag. Blue = sky. Yellow = wheat. They have very fertile soil and are known for their farming crops.

Russia stealing grain shipments.

14 “Therefore, son of man, prophesy, and say to Gog, Thus says the Lord God: On that day when my people Israel are dwelling securely, will you not know it? 15 You will come from your place out of the uttermost parts of the north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great host, a mighty army. 16 You will come up against my people Israel, like a cloud covering the land. In the latter days I will bring you against my land, that the nations may know me, when through you, O Gog, I vindicate my holiness before their eyes.

Russia is country directly most north from Israel

Riding horses = Riding military vehicles, tanks

Israel will launch a nuclear bomb, a sword, against Gog, aka Russia.

17 “Thus says the Lord God: Are you he of whom I spoke in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel, who in those days prophesied for years that I would bring you against them? 18 But on that day, the day that Gog shall come against the land of Israel, declares the Lord God, my wrath will be roused in my anger. 19 For in my jealousy and in my blazing wrath I declare, On that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20 The fish of the sea and the birds of the heavens and the beasts of the field and all creeping things that creep on the ground, and all the people who are on the face of the earth, shall quake at my presence. And the mountains shall be thrown down, and the cliffs shall fall, and every wall shall tumble to the ground. 21 I will summon a sword against Gog[d] on all my mountains, declares the Lord God. Every man's sword will be against his brother. 22 With pestilence and bloodshed I will enter into judgment with him, and I will rain upon him and his hordes and the many peoples who are with him torrential rains and hailstones, fire and sulfur. 23 So I will show my greatness and my holiness and make myself known in the eyes of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord.

Summon a sword = Dropping nuclear bombs (their ingredient is the element sulfur) falling (fire)

Pestilence = Covid-19

Revelation 20:1-15

that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection.

Explained: Why are Russians using the letter Z to show support for the war in Ukraine?

The Hermits of the Zverinets Monastery

Russian Z stands for Russian word Zveri meaning Beast, thus the Russian Z is the mark of the beast.

Putin readies world's 'most powerful' Satan II nuclear missile for 'combat duty’

Putin’s most powerful nuclear missile called “Satan 2”

Joel 2:1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand”

Trumpet = Nuclear klaxon.

Wormwood (Bible) - Wikipedia

Rev 8:10–11 The third angel blew his trumpet, and a great star fell from heaven, blazing like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters became wormwood, and many died from the water, because it was made bitter.

Due to the Ukrainian word for Artemisia vulgaris being Chernobyl

verses referring to a "star falling down and turning the waters bitter" are interpreted as radioactive fallout from disaster poisoning environment around Chernobyl, leaving it uninhabitable.

town centre of Chernobyl, there’s Wormwood Star Memorial, depicts an angel blowing a trumpet, recalling biblical prophecy.