Beware the Leaven

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
all good zaggy....at least this side of the planet has enough stick to stop me falling off :) .... but why do you ask?
you was holding your head and talking about leaven in heaven.. and I thought I heard you say.. oh my!

hahaha..
LOL
HUGS

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
you was holding your head and talking about leaven in heaven.. and I thought I heard you say.. oh my!

hahaha..
LOL
HUGS
What! ..you can see that all the way from Maine? Look love, leaven goes through everything...even on Tuesdays. Scripture generally uses it as a metaphor for the pervasiveness of sin, like, it's under your fingernails and behind your ears......it hides in the nooks and crannies ......even on Tuesdays.....although I didn't consult Morrie on that one......if you get my drifting humour?

One third apparently, of the angels thought Luc's argument had credibility. That leaven needed purging! ....War in heaven! It's a hard thing to get my head around!

Reactions: Ziggy

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Many churches today are in battle to gain their own righteousness and pride but not for God, and put stumbling block to each other believers. There's some spiritual addiction they'd put to us as a promises of eternal greed and they were always uses the threat of punishment of hell if we're not following them. There's a race between churches today that put a deadly race to each other that whosoever against their doctrine. Is this the churches that God want us to obey ?
Every mankind always put their blessing as a things to sell to people, this was made Jesus mad because they'd made the church as a product not as a house of prayer. Those who wants to ruled over the law are subject of being violators because nobody is perfect of doing the simplest law (James 2:8-10).

Beware of spiritual greed these days, whosoever wants to save his lives then they should lose it. Beware of rapture theology, because everybody should die first to achieve the rapture, this rapture theology & propaganda has came from hollywood movies only to rush people of being panic.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many churches today are in battle to gain their own righteousness and pride but not for God, and put stumbling block to each other believers. There's some spiritual addiction they'd put to us as a promises of eternal greed and they were always uses the threat of punishment of hell if we're not following them. There's a race between churches today that put a deadly race to each other that whosoever against their doctrine. Is this the churches that God want us to obey ?
Every mankind always put their blessing as a things to sell to people, this was made Jesus mad because they'd made the church as a product not as a house of prayer. Those who wants to ruled over the law are subject of being violators because nobody is perfect of doing the simplest law (James 2:8-10).

Beware of spiritual greed these days, whosoever wants to save his lives then they should lose it. Beware of rapture theology, because everybody should die first to achieve the rapture, this rapture theology & propaganda has came from hollywood movies only to rush people of being panic.
And the more one panics, the more they buy or try to attain something they feel will give them longer life.
That was a very enlightening video, Yan. Thank You for sharing.
It's what wars are made of. It's the mammon over God.
It is everywhere and anywhere.
I never had greed so much as pride. I always was prideful in my work. It had to be flawless. Without ridicule.
When it was questioned I was offended.
It wasn't about how much money I made, sometimes I worked for nothing.
There is leaven in everything. It's the removing it that takes time and perserverance.

Thank You
HUGS

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think maybe the fables themselves have been written in the scriptures. And that we need to weed them out.
Paul speaks about "types" Like sarah and haggai.. they are types, did they actually exist? Are they stories that were told to convey a moral?
And the moral of the story is....
I'm not saying they are fiction or non-fiction. That's not important to me.
What is important is what we learn from them.
So my question was, what are the Jewish fables and where would one find them?

Thank You

Jewish fables Paul was referring to are about the 'leaven', the 'fragments, remember? commandments of men. That's the basis why there's so many different Christian denominations.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jewish fables Paul was referring to are about the 'leaven', the 'fragments, remember? commandments of men. That's the basis why there's so many different Christian denominations.
Thank you Davy,
Have you ever heard a Jewish fable? Do you know where they are written?
Are they mixed in with the truth?
How can I compare a fable with the truth, if I don't know what the fables are?
I'm sure back in the first century they knew what they was,
but I don't know what they are today..
maybe I should Google it.. :rolleyes:

That's all I was trying to get at.
Thank You!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Davy,
Have you ever heard a Jewish fable? Do you know where they are written?
Are they mixed in with the truth?
How can I compare a fable with the truth, if I don't know what the fables are?
I'm sure back in the first century they knew what they was,
but I don't know what they are today..
maybe I should Google it.. :rolleyes:

That's all I was trying to get at.
Thank You!

Read some Rabbinical literature, like the Babylonian Talmud which are writings of their sages during the Babylonian captivity. Traditions they had is specifically the doctrines of men Lord Jesus rebuked the blind scribes and Pharisees for.

With today's Christian Churches, you ought to easily be able to figure out those 'fragments' if you are a workman in all of God's Word.

Do you recall in Luke 4 when the devil took Jesus up to a high pinnacle of the temple and told Him to cast Himself down, and then the devil quoted from Psalms 91 to Jesus?

Luke 4:9-11
9 And he brought Him to Jerusalem, and set Him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto Him, "If Thou be the Son of God, cast Thyself down from hence:
10 For it is written, 'He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee:
11 And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.'

KJV

Ps 91:11-12
11 For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
KJV

The devil ADDED to God's Word. Satan quoted from Psalms 91 perfectly except for that tiny phrase in red, "at any time". That changed the meaning of what God said. Thus Lord Jesus rebuked him, saying it is also written thou shall not tempt The LORD thy GOD. It's because the meaning of that Psalms 91 Scripture is to point to Christ if in danger during His Mission, not for Him to go around tempting The Father to see if He will allow Him to be killed then.

So there's a fragment example by the devil himself.

You know what else is a 'fragment' with this Luke 4 example? The fact that many of the 'modern' Bible translations leave that phrase in red ("at any time") out of their translation (NASU, NKJV, NIV, TLB, RSV, NAS). And the NKJV is a particularly interesting case, since that is supposed to just be an easier to read version of the old KJV translation. Yet it also leaves that phrase in red out like those other translations mostly based on the Alexandrian manuscripts instead of the Majority Texts for the KJV.

Thusly, with those other Bible translations that omit that phrase "at any time", with their idea of thinking to correct a misquote from Psalms 91, actually miss the fact that the devil was misquoting on purpose! That's an example of a fragment caused by men, changing The Word of God. And those who omitted that phrase probably weren't even aware they did that!

So it is within many Churches today with man's pop ideas 'loosely' based on God's Word.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read some Rabbinical literature, like the Babylonian Talmud which are writings of their sages during the Babylonian captivity. Traditions they had is specifically the doctrines of men Lord Jesus rebuked the blind scribes and Pharisees for.

With today's Christian Churches, you ought to easily be able to figure out those 'fragments' if you are a workman in all of God's Word.

Do you recall in Luke 4 when the devil took Jesus up to a high pinnacle of the temple and told Him to cast Himself down, and then the devil quoted from Psalms 91 to Jesus?

Luke 4:9-11
9 And he brought Him to Jerusalem, and set Him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto Him, "If Thou be the Son of God, cast Thyself down from hence:
10 For it is written, 'He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee:
11 And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.'

KJV

Ps 91:11-12
11 For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
KJV

The devil ADDED to God's Word. Satan quoted from Psalms 91 perfectly except for that tiny phrase in red, "at any time". That changed the meaning of what God said. Thus Lord Jesus rebuked him, saying it is also written thou shall not tempt The LORD thy GOD. It's because the meaning of that Psalms 91 Scripture is to point to Christ if in danger during His Mission, not for Him to go around tempting The Father to see if He will allow Him to be killed then.

So there's a fragment example by the devil himself.

You know what else is a 'fragment' with this Luke 4 example? The fact that many of the 'modern' Bible translations leave that phrase in red ("at any time") out of their translation (NASU, NKJV, NIV, TLB, RSV, NAS). And the NKJV is a particularly interesting case, since that is supposed to just be an easier to read version of the old KJV translation. Yet it also leaves that phrase in red out like those other translations mostly based on the Alexandrian manuscripts instead of the Majority Texts for the KJV.

Thusly, with those other Bible translations that omit that phrase "at any time", with their idea of thinking to correct a misquote from Psalms 91, actually miss the fact that the devil was misquoting on purpose! That's an example of a fragment caused by men, changing The Word of God. And those who omitted that phrase probably weren't even aware they did that!

So it is within many Churches today with man's pop ideas 'loosely' based on God's Word.
I am working on it. It's just I'm still an apprentice. I haven't got my wings yet.. (smile)

I see exactly what you pointed out, just like Eve added to God's word in the Garden.. God said nothing about the touching, just the eating.

Gen 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Gen 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
Gen 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

OOPS! :oops:

Thank You Davy!
:)

Reactions: Davy

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I see the Parables as rebukes.
The Kingdom of God was the Synagogue Jesus was teaching in in his day. And He was saying that they took God's kingdom and added leaven to it.
They sat on the seat of Moses as gods themselves.. And they decided what laws the "kingdom" would be run by.
The leaven.
The mustard seed is another rebuke. It's origen , the mustard seed that is comes from Egypt. And it relates to the story of the disciples that could not cast out the devil of the lunatick son.
I did a study in the thread parables..

I'm studying... I'm not teaching..
just working things out.
That's just how I hear them.
Let he who hears, hear what the spirit saith..
I'm trying real hard to listen.. :)

HUGS

“I did a study in the thread parables..” how do I find this study? Was it recent?

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mat 16:11 How is it that ye do not understand that I spake it not to you concerning bread, that ye should beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees?
Mat 16:12 Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

What was the doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees that Jesus called leaven in the bread?
What is he referring to?
Thank You

HUGS

Jesus is here using leaven as a symbol of corruption. He is warning the disciples to be on guard against “the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees,” which has a corrupting effect. Matthew 16:12

Jesus Christ gave the interpretation as to the symbolic significance of ferment, or leaven, as recorded at Matthew 16:6,11,12 when he warned his disciples: “Keep your eyes open and watch out for the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees.” Also, Luke reports that Jesus stated specifically on another occasion: “Watch out for the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.” Luke 12:1

The apostle Paul applies a similar significance to leaven in connection with the Festival of Unfermented Cakes when he describes the course that Christians should take. At 1Corinthians 5:6-8, he gives this counsel to his Christian brothers: “Do you not know that a little leaven ferments the whole lump? Clear away the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, according as you are free from ferment. For, indeed, Christ our passover has been sacrificed. Consequently let us keep the festival, not with old leaven, neither with leaven of badness and wickedness, but with unfermented cakes of sincerity and truth.” The corruption in these scriptures that's being talked in 1Corinthians 5 is a man, a Christian in the congregation was practicing fornication by having his father's wife. Instead of the congregation mourning over what this man was doing they were treating him as a fine upstanding Christian man when the congregation should have mourned that this Christian man was slandering God's name and Christian congregation by being such a fornicator. 1Corinthians 5: 11-13 tells us concerning corruption: I am writing YOU to quit mixing in company with anyone called a brother that is a fornicator or a greedy person or an idolater or a reviler or a drunkard or an extortioner, not even eating with such a man. For what do I have to do with judging those outside? Do YOU not judge those inside, while God judges those outside? “Remove the wicked [man] from among yourselves."

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is here using leaven as a symbol of corruption. He is warning the disciples to be on guard against “the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees,” which has a corrupting effect. Matthew 16:12

Jesus Christ gave the interpretation as to the symbolic significance of ferment, or leaven, as recorded at Matthew 16:6,11,12 when he warned his disciples: “Keep your eyes open and watch out for the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees.” Also, Luke reports that Jesus stated specifically on another occasion: “Watch out for the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.” Luke 12:1

The apostle Paul applies a similar significance to leaven in connection with the Festival of Unfermented Cakes when he describes the course that Christians should take. At 1Corinthians 5:6-8, he gives this counsel to his Christian brothers: “Do you not know that a little leaven ferments the whole lump? Clear away the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, according as you are free from ferment. For, indeed, Christ our passover has been sacrificed. Consequently let us keep the festival, not with old leaven, neither with leaven of badness and wickedness, but with unfermented cakes of sincerity and truth.” The corruption in these scriptures that's being talked in 1Corinthians 5 is a man, a Christian in the congregation was practicing fornication by having his father's wife. Instead of the congregation mourning over what this man was doing they were treating him as a fine upstanding Christian man when the congregation should have mourned that this Christian man was slandering God's name and Christian congregation by being such a fornicator. 1Corinthians 5: 11-13 tells us concerning corruption: I am writing YOU to quit mixing in company with anyone called a brother that is a fornicator or a greedy person or an idolater or a reviler or a drunkard or an extortioner, not even eating with such a man. For what do I have to do with judging those outside? Do YOU not judge those inside, while God judges those outside? “Remove the wicked [man] from among yourselves."
Thank You Barney!

HUGS

Reactions: 2nd Timothy Group

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One third apparently, of the angels thought Luc's argument had credibility. That leaven needed purging! ....War in heaven!

odd a third of the angels...”that leaven needed purging” ...and a third of the stars fell from heaven to earth.

Revelation 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
odd a third of the angels...”that leaven needed purging” ...and a third of the stars fell from heaven to earth.

Revelation 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Just a note:
The Revelation 12:3-4 event when Satan ("red dragon") drew a third of the angels ("stars") to earth was prior to this second world age we are presently in.

But the Revelation 12:7-9 war in heaven between Satan and his angels vs. Archangel Michael and his angels, has not taken place yet. Those Revelation 12:7-17 verses are for the end of this present world. This is shown there with the Rev.12:9-10 verses because when the Devil is cast out of heaven with his angels, then the "power of His Christ" (of God's Christ) will then come in heaven, because the "accuser" is cast down out of heaven then. That did not happen back in the old world when Satan first rebelled. That casting out is still future to us.

How do we further know this. It is because per the Book of Job, Satan and his angels appear before God's throne accusing Job. Satan's place today is still in the heavenly dimension, in a place of separation called Hades. Some believe it is in the earth literally, but the idea of it being a literal bottomless pit in the earth is really only an expression for lowness. This is why Revelation 12:7-10 shows when Satan is booted down here to earth, there will be no more place found for him in heaven. That is why then he will no longer be able to appear before God's throne to accuse us like he did Job.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just a note:
The Revelation 12:3-4 event when Satan ("red dragon") drew a third of the angels ("stars") to earth was prior to this second world age we are presently in.

But the Revelation 12:7-9 war in heaven between Satan and his angels vs. Archangel Michael and his angels, has not taken place yet. Those Revelation 12:7-17 verses are for the end of this present world. This is shown there with the Rev.12:9-10 verses because when the Devil is cast out of heaven with his angels, then the "power of His Christ" (of God's Christ) will then come in heaven, because the "accuser" is cast down out of heaven then. That did not happen back in the old world when Satan first rebelled. That casting out is still future to us.

How do we further know this. It is because per the Book of Job, Satan and his angels appear before God's throne accusing Job. Satan's place today is still in the heavenly dimension, in a place of separation called Hades. Some believe it is in the earth literally, but the idea of it being a literal bottomless pit in the earth is really only an expression for lowness. This is why Revelation 12:7-10 shows when Satan is booted down here to earth, there will be no more place found for him in heaven. That is why then he will no longer be able to appear before God's throne to accuse us like he did Job.
Jesus resurrection is evidence of God's character being vindicated. The accuser cast down.

Before all created orders Satan is now seen to be a liar and a murderer. The inhabitants of Earth however are slow to catch on.....their blindness keeps them enthralled......they do not see that the victory has been won.....they do not see or understand the great cost involved. They do not understand how much they are loved so a Jesus is peddled to fall in line with all other merchandise; a feel good.

Those who claim to be his followers for the most part are involved in self glorification and squabbling making mountains out of mole hills missing the weightier matters.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Beast concerning the time of Revelation is when Rome (The Dragon) has most of the known world under it's control.
The stars that have fallen can be see at least by one man.
One man we all believe is our teacher.
But Jesus said whomsoever God put in his own hand, no one could take him from him.
So God reclaimed one of those stars who's name was Saul and recieved a New Name.. Paul.

Act 7:57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,
Act 7:58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.
Act 7:59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.
Act 7:60 And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.
Act 8:1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles.
Act 8:2 And devout men carried Stephen to his burial, and made great lamentation over him.
Act 8:3 As for Saul, he made havock of the church, entering into every house, and haling men and women committed them to prison.

Who was Paul's teachers?
Act 5:34 Then stood there up one in the council, a Pharisee, named Gamaliel, a doctor of the law, had in reputation among all the people, and commanded to put the apostles forth a little space;

Act 22:3 I am verily a man which am a Jew, born in Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, yet brought up in this city at the feet of Gamaliel, and taught according to the perfect manner of the law of the fathers, and was zealous toward God, as ye all are this day.
Act 22:4 And I persecuted this way unto the death, binding and delivering into prisons both men and women.
Act 22:5 As also the high priest doth bear me witness, and all the estate of the elders: from whom also I received letters unto the brethren, and went to Damascus, to bring them which were there bound unto Jerusalem, for to be punished.

I know this hard to see.. But this is that host of heaven that fell with the swoop of the dragon's tail.

So we have Jesus telling his disciples to "BEWARE of the Leaven" of the Pharisees... and here comes Paul.
Bragging how he sat at the feet of one of the greatest Pharisee law "doctors" .
The perfect manner of law. The High Priest has just given him his blessing along with the counsel of elders to go and destrot these Jesus People..they called Christians. Jesus just got finished saying... nevermind that..

Who is Gamaliel?
Gamaliel - Wikipedia

Now Paul just got finished saying he was Jew born in Tarsus, a citiy in Cilicia. Which was under control of Rome.
Now his life is in danger...

Act 22:25 And as they bound him with thongs, Paul said unto the centurion that stood by, Is it lawful for you to scourge a man that is a Roman, and uncondemned?
Act 22:26 When the centurion heard that, he went and told the chief captain, saying, Take heed what thou doest: for this man is a Roman.
Act 22:27 Then the chief captain came, and said unto him, Tell me, art thou a Roman? He said, Yea.
Act 22:29 Then straightway they departed from him which should have examined him: and the chief captain also was afraid, after he knew that he was a Roman, and because he had bound him.
Act 23:27 This man was taken of the Jews, and should have been killed of them: then came I with an army, and rescued him, having understood that he was a Roman.

So Paul is a Roman.. Jew..

Rom 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

And you know what they say about Benjamin..
Gen 49:27 Benjamin shall ravin as a wolf: in the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil.

Jer 13:23 Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.

I know who Paul is. And today we live in His kingdom. Everybody worships at the feet of Paul.
It's the only bread we have outside the Old Testament and the Gospel.
And he had the best teacher of the law. A Pharisee under the control of Rome.

Did Paul seek to save his own life?
Jesus sure put him through the ringer.
He spent a lot of his later years in prison, and then was released for a little while.

Don't mind me, I been in a battle with Paul for a long time.
He sounds sweet as honey.. but he makes my belly bitter sometimes.

HUGS

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus resurrection is evidence of God's character being vindicated. The accuser cast down.

Before all created orders Satan is now seen to be a liar and a murderer. The inhabitants of Earth however are slow to catch on.....their blindness keeps them enthralled......they do not see that the victory has been won.....they do not see or understand the great cost involved. They do not understand how much they are loved so a Jesus is peddled to fall in line with all other merchandise; a feel good.

Those who claim to be his followers for the most part are involved in self glorification and squabbling making mountains out of mole hills missing the weightier matters.

Doesn't make sense what you're going on about, with such vague statements. God's Word is one thing, man's word is another.

The Rev.12:7-17 Scripture is for the last days, just prior to Christ's 2nd coming. That is the reason why the overcomers that overcome once the devil is cast down to earth are mentioned along with that timing of the war in heaven. Those who wrongly teach that Rev.12:7 war as already past stop at that verse and don't continue reading the Scripture, which is what men's doctrines most often do, creating a leaven fragment that goes against the written Scripture.

Rev 12:7-17
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

That war in heaven is still future and is linked with the one Apostle Paul said was withholding in 2 Thess.2, which was first hinted at in Daniel 10, and is revealed as Archangel Michael that is doing that withholding of Satan in the heavenly until it's time for that false one to be revealed. Once the devil is literally cast down to our earth, that is when there will be no more place found for him 'in heaven'. It's because Satan's abode of hell, or Hades, is IN the heavenly dimension. There's only two different dimensions of existence written of in God's Word, this earthly one we live in, and the heavenly one where God and the angels live, also where Satan's abode is. That is the way it is, but Satan's host still like to make up stories to confuse the Biblically illiterate.

Also, the Daniel 12:1-2 Scripture reveals that war in heaven is when Archangel Michael will make a 'stand', and then there will be a time of trouble on earth that has never seen the likes before, nor ever will again. That is pointing directly to the time of great tribulation at the end of this world Lord Jesus forewarned about. That stand Michael makes is about that war in heaven of Rev.12:7 for the end of this world.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night."
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Satan and his angels are coming here, in our dimension. That's what this means. Lord Jesus, Apostle Paul, and Apostle John all warned the Church about the coming false messiah that will work great signs and wonders from Jerusalem at the end of this world just prior to Christ's return to destroy him (Matthew 24:23-26; 2 Thessalonians 2:2-8; Revelation 13:11-14). Lord Jesus forewarned of the devil's casting out for the end just prior to His being delivered up to be crucified (John 14:30). That wasn't for the time when Jesus was crucified. He was pointing to the end of this world, for the tribulation when the devil will be cast out of the heavenly down to earth, in our dimension. This is why it is written in Rev.11 he will ascend out of the bottomless pit to kill God's two witnesses in Jerusalem for the tribulation time. That is why the above Rev.12:11 verse is linking the overcomers in Christ Jesus of the 5th Seal with the devil's casting out in those above verses. This is even what Lord Jesus was talking about for the end when He said the days of His coming would be like the days of Noe (Noah), they were eating and drinking, giving and taking in marriage until the flood took them, as that was what a group of Satan's angels did literally per Genesis 6 and God brought a flood to destroy their hybrid-giant offspring.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

KJV

Once Satan is cast out of the heavenly with his angels, he will seek to destroy specifically Christ's faithful who keep the commandments of God and have the Testimony of Jesus Christ. This is why Lord Jesus warned His faithful in Mark 13 that the day would come at the end of this world when the whole world will hate us, and even loved ones will deliver us up to death. Jesus gave that warning within the Signs of the end, the tribulation He warned of.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is Daniel when you need him? or Joseph..

A prophecy is an imagery, a vision, an analogy. Symbolic like the dream of King Nebuchadnezzar and his gold headed Idol.
Daniel is able to interpret the dream for the King and set before him what will become of his kingdom.

Who is the dragon who is the woman and the remnant which keep God's commandments and have the testimony of Jesus Christ?

Who are the inhabiters of the earth? If you are born again you are no longer earthy.. but woe is to them who still live according to the flesh.
Who persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child?
What is the flood cast out of the dragon's mouth?

In one of the seven churches, John is told that Satan is sitting in Moses seat.
In another they are following Jezebel..
The church is falling into idolatry..
and yet a remnant remain.

Daniel... Daniel..
Where are you Daniel?

HUGS

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is Daniel when you need him? or Joseph..

A prophecy is an imagery, a vision, an analogy. Symbolic like the dream of King Nebuchadnezzar and his gold headed Idol.
Daniel is able to interpret the dream for the King and set before him what will become of his kingdom.

Who is the dragon who is the woman and the remnant which keep God's commandments and have the testimony of Jesus Christ?

Who are the inhabiters of the earth? If you are born again you are no longer earthy.. but woe is to them who still live according to the flesh.
Who persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child?
What is the flood cast out of the dragon's mouth?

In one of the seven churches, John is told that Satan is sitting in Moses seat.
In another they are following Jezebel..
The church is falling into idolatry..
and yet a remnant remain.

Daniel... Daniel..
Where are you Daniel?

HUGS

What in the world are you goin' on about?