Bharat's wife , Renu's healing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends,Bharat, messaged me so i called, his wife is very sick and weak, she is taking medicines, to increase her appetite, to circulate blood i her body to make her bones strong, there is a tumour on her breast. On top of this she is now in her mother-in-laws house, and they expect her to work and care them, do no rest for Renu, also her mother-in-laws family are idol worshipper, already they have problems because their son married Renu who is a believer girl , Bharat got a job where he is paid less. Bharat is a believer he left house as they compelled him to worship Idol and stop going to Church snd reading Bible. He married Renu and now due to pandrmic snd other struggling Bharat with his wife returned to his parents house.

You can pray God heal Renu and let problems in their family be solved and they all know Christ.

Thanks!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a story in the book of 2Kings chapter 5. About a man named Naaman. He was sick with leprosy and came to Elisha, the Man of God to ask for healing. Elisha told him to go down to the river and wash himself 7 times. After he grumbled a bit, he went down and was healed.
When he came back to show himself that he was healed, he wanted to give gifts to Elisha but he refused.
And so Naaman asked Elisha:

2Ki 5:17 And Naaman said, Shall there not then, I pray thee, be given to thy servant two mules' burden of earth? for thy servant will henceforth offer neither burnt offering nor sacrifice unto other gods, but unto the LORD.
2Ki 5:18 In this thing the LORD pardon thy servant, that when my master goeth into the house of Rimmon to worship there, and he leaneth on my hand, and I bow myself in the house of Rimmon: when I bow down myself in the house of Rimmon, the LORD pardon thy servant in this thing.
2Ki 5:19 And he said unto him, Go in peace. So he departed from him a little way.

The Lord knows the hearts. And even though we find ourselves in difficult places, God is gracious and forgiving, to overlook the things we can't control.

My thoughts and prayers for Bharat and Renu, and the family.
God is Good!
HUGS