Bible alone heresy!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That Mary was a unique young woman to be chosen to bare Jesus, that is the limit of her role in salvation..

It is only Jesus who saves and as a child of God, adopted into his family, as an heir along with Jesus I have the right of acces into the throne room of Almighty God at any time.
I have no need of any other intermideator.

what about the apostles?
You are not required to obey them
Acts 2:38

1 Corinthians 11:2
Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you.

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Hebrews 13:17
Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

God always establishes order in obedience to hierarchical authority of fathers! Heb 13:17

Protestantism is a sin against the Christian virtue of obedience!
(Spiritual anarchy)

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
compared to the sin of worshipping other gods, praying to other than God, yes you can say that.

no one is permitted to worship any but God alone

you have no means of worship at all

asking other Christians to pray for us is wrong?

In the communion of saints anyone can pray for us

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
compared to the sin of worshipping other gods, praying to other than God, yes you can say that.

TF worships the mother Mary.

Ezekiel & Jeremiah tell us that there was a cult around 600 B.C. that worshiped demon-gods, the sun and committed other unspeakable acts.

Ezekiel 8
Jeremiah 7

This video proves this still goes on to this day and it is the Catholic Church that does so:

Devil in the Vatican

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TF worships the mother Mary.

Ezekiel & Jeremiah tell us that there was a cult around 600 B.C. that worshiped demon-gods, the sun and committed other unspeakable acts.

Ezekiel 8
Jeremiah 7

This video proves this still goes on to this day and it is the Catholic Church that does so:

Devil in the Vatican

the Vatican is not the Catholic Church
There was a Freemason modernist apostate take over in the late 50’s

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the Vatican is not the Catholic Church
There was a Freemason modernist apostate take over in the late 50’s
TF, the current Catholic Church believes and teaches all of the same doctrine that the Vatican represents and teaches.

It's in all their Mission Statements and you, yourself, have posted statements in kind.

Where do you differ?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TF, the current Catholic Church believes and teaches all of the same doctrine that the Vatican represents and teaches.

It's in all their Mission Statements and you, yourself, have posted statements in kind.

Where do you differ?

the true church in in the valid faithful bishops who hold and teach the catholic faith

the Vatican 2 sect outwardly appears to be faithful but teaches Freemason principles and events like Assisi meeting for peace and idols like pacamama teach contrary to thee faith and the commandments and religious indifferentism
Only Jesus Christ is savior, there is salvation in no other name

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As Jesus told the woman at the well.
God is Spirit and he is worshipped in spirit and in truth.

no doubt you know how I worship and with what sort of spirit.

you cannot worship you have means of worship
Yes it is in spirit and truth