Bible alone heresy!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOPE... NOPE.... NOPE... I have tried to do that here... and all that happens is I blow a gasket... I say LIVE and LET LIVE... people believe what they want.... I cannot force someone to change their minds... and I give up on thinking that forums are anything other than a mosh pit of DIFFERENCES... LOL.... DRAMA seems to be the going attraction... People would rather fight about BEING RIGHT and BEING the ONE TRUE church.

I have had to fight very hard to receive a few TRUTHS about who GOD really is.... Perhaps that is what it means to work out your own salvation with trembling and fear.

I am quite aware what the RCC is and what it is not... I have been there.
And ps , stop blowing gaskets my dear friend . You see me on this site and that i often speak the truth and often its resisted .
YET I HAVE ALL PEACE MY FRIEND . All i need to do is simply speak truth , correct error if its seen and etc . THE rest is on them .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Rcc is dangerous . YET YOU say its the only church and if we aint part of it no eternal life .
You got it backwards my friend . COME OUT OF HER . I shall continue to pray for you my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I shall do that by STAYING away from CATHOLIC conversations... The WOF movement has the same affect on me... lol
Well you can do that . But remember , we cant just gather with folks and turn a blind eye for sake of fellowship .
IF you know a catholic and just hug and act like all is well , Blood is on thy hands . just remember that .
Ps , i dont follow that WOF either . Them prosperity WOF preachers are EVERY bit as bad as THE RCC . EVERY BIT as dangerous .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes but Jesus isn't here to create that church. Do you have prophets directing your church who receive revelations from Jesus like the apostles did? They all had visitations from the resurrected Lord. What does your church have?

I should also add that in the early church as recorded in the bible they collected all the assets of the members and distributed them evenly. Does your "true authority church" do that as described. Remember Ananias and Sapphira. Acts of the Apostles 5:1-11.

jesus founded the true church in matt 16:18 on Peter and the apostles

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When peter and john and others still walked this earth , they sounded nothing like the popes .
Nor did they deck themselves out and sit in a chair and have folks kissing their rings . THE RCC is a dragons pit .
IN mouth its says peter and Christ , but it liveth nothing like them . Nothing . Just words , smoke and mirrors my friend .
But , let it not be said i just expose the RCC , STick around i go after many a false leader in a protestant church as well .

Christ is king and the church a kingdom

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well you can do that . But remember , we cant just gather with folks and turn a blind eye for sake of fellowship .
IF you know a catholic and just hug and act like all is well , Blood is on thy hands . just remember that .
Ps , i dont follow that WOF either . Them prosperity WOF preachers are EVERY bit as bad as THE RCC . EVERY BIT as dangerous .
Sorry.. I'm not like you... and I DON"T believe that blood is on my hands.... I believe I am responsible for MY ACTIONS. Bless you ...

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Rcc is dangerous . YET YOU say its the only church and if we aint part of it no eternal life .
You got it backwards my friend . COME OUT OF HER . I shall continue to pray for you my friend .
Grace and life are with Christ and his church and they are one acts 9:4 Jn 1:16-17

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Grace and life are with Christ and his church and they are one acts 9:4 Jn 1:16-17
His church and HE are one . This is why i beg you come out of the RCC . SHE deadly my friend . But let it not be said
i warn only against the RCC , I warn against any and all churches who USE the name of JESUS yet deceive the people into another Jesus

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His church and HE are one . This is why i beg you come out of the RCC . SHE deadly my friend . But let it not be said
i warn only against the RCC , I warn against any and all churches who USE the name of JESUS yet deceive the people into another Jesus

how do we have union with Christ the mediator in the new covenant?

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE RCC is a dragons pit .
... for the Bible tells me so. ;)
NOPE... NOPE.... NOPE.... I say LIVE and LET LIVE... people believe what they want.... I cannot force someone to change their minds... and I give up on thinking that forums are anything other than a mosh pit of DIFFERENCES... LOL.... DRAMA seems to be the going attraction... People would rather fight about BEING RIGHT and BEING the ONE TRUE church.

I am quite aware what the RCC is and what it is not... I have been there.

OH if they dont and wont heed , leave them to themselves . NONE of us can change a mind of anyone .
We just speak truth and whoever recieves it amen and whoever dont , well that is on them .
Yes, we all speak the Truth to the best of our ability and if they won't bend or budge to God's Words, best to just say Revelation 22:11.

So be it.

Besides there's always something a little off about those who barge onto the scene, sprouting new threads here, there and everywhere and won't even listen to a single sound argument. Something's up with that. Doesn't smell right to me and doesn't come off like a true/real person who's just trying to teach, and/or learn, so … why even engage?

Oh well, God bless you all. :)

Reactions: amigo de christo

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Ark of Salvation!

The church is founded by Christ and the sacraments are instituted by Christ for the salvation of all men!

The church and Jesus are one: acts 9
The church and the sacraments are necessary for and the means of salvation and the life of grace!

Redemption: Eph 2
Justification: Mk 16:16 Jn 3:5 Acts 2:38
Sanctification: Jn 1:16 Jn 10:10 Jn 15:5
Salvation: Matt 24:13 Rom 13:11

The body of Christ:
1 Corinthians 12:27

The one true church:
Matt 16:18 Jn 10:16

The household of faith:
Gal 6:10

The house of God:
1 Tim 3:15

The church of the living God:
1 Tim 3:15

The kingdom of God on earth:
Dan 2:44 Matt 6:33 Matt 16:18 Matt 12:28 Mk 1:15 Jn 3:3-5 Acts 8:12 1 Cor 4:20 Col 4:11 1 Thes 2:12 Rev 1:9 12:10

The new and eternal covenant:
The one fold of Christ:

The new covenant body of Christ church is an ark, the ark of Peter, the ark of Noah was a type, all those outside the ark died, and all those outside the church die spiritually, there is no life outside of Noah’s ark and there is no spiritual life or salvation outside of the church founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles!

1 Pet 3:20
Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!
(Ark of Noah a type of the church, member of Christ and his church and salvation by baptism!)
(Outside the ark all died and outside the church there is no salvation!)

Hope you can swim? Cos outside the ark of salvation all drown!

Jn 1:5-5 abide in Him, apart from Him you can do nothing.

God provides for everything:
John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

He is the way we must follow!
He is the truth we must believe!
He is the life, life of grace thru the sacraments of the church in which we must live!

Abide in Christ and His church with grace and life provided by God thru the sacraments!

Sacramental life: Jn 1:16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. Jn 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Baptism: (initiation into the covenant)
Mk 16:16 Jn 3:5
1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

The Eucharist: (holy communion)
Mt 26:26-39 Jn 6:51-58 1 Cor 11:23-25

Confession of sins:
Jn 20:23

Confirmation
Mt 17:27 Lk 22:32 acts 8:14-17
acts 14:22

Marriage:
Matt 19:4-6

Holy orders: (priesthood)
Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru His priesthood in Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 10:1-8 Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13
Jn 20:21-22 acts 1:17 acts 6:4 acts 8:26
2 Cor 5:18 1 Tim 4:14 Eph 2:20

Extreme unction: (anointing with oil)
1 Tim 4:14 James 5:14

The one, holy, catholic, (universal) and apostolic church founded by Jesus Christ on Peter and the apostles!

The promise (sacred oath or sacrament) of the father acts 2:38-39 with reference to ez 36:25-27

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Ez 36:25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Hebrews 8:6
But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises. Based on Jer 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

A promise is a sacred oath or sacrament!
Baptismal regeneration is the promise of the Father for union in the new covenant!

The church and the seven sacraments are necessary for salvation

Better covenant on better promises or an oath of sacramental life of grace!

Jn 1:16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

Jn 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, but neither did Trent or the author of Trent (RCC) hold to Sola Scriptura.

you said

There is no problem with sola Scriptura if you properly understand it.
It does not reject a priori 'creeds, councils, dogma, and decrees' of the Church.

???

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
then explain 1 pet 3:20 & 21
Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water. The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ: (1 Pet 3:20,21)

1. The context of this passage is the death, burial, resurrection, and ascension of Christ. That is in fact the basis of our salvation. Christ and the finished work of Christ.

2. How were eight souls (Noah's family) saved during the Flood? By entering into the Ark. The water under the Ark caused it to float, but it was the Ark itself by which Noah's family was saved. And the Ark is a type (or "figure") of Christ.

3. Christian baptism is here shown as "the answer of a good conscience toward God". So in what sense does baptism "save" us? When we repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ all our sins are forgiven, and our conscience is cleansed from guilt. So we have a good conscience before God when we are baptized. Christian baptism and conversion are shown as being inseparable in Scripture (Mk 16:15,16). But we are not saved by water. We are justified (saved) by grace through faith in Christ and His finished work of redemption. And we must be baptized thereafter.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water. The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ: (1 Pet 3:20,21)

1. The context of this passage is the death, burial, resurrection, and ascension of Christ. That is in fact the basis of our salvation. Christ and the finished work of Christ.

2. How were eight souls (Noah's family) saved during the Flood? By entering into the Ark. The water under the Ark caused it to float, but it was the Ark itself by which Noah's family was saved. And the Ark is a type (or "figure") of Christ.

3. Christian baptism is here shown as "the answer of a good conscience toward God". So in what sense does baptism "save" us? When we repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ all our sins are forgiven, and our conscience is cleansed from guilt. So we have a good conscience before God when we are baptized. Christian baptism and conversion are shown as being inseparable in Scripture (Mk 16:15,16). But we are not saved by water. We are justified (saved) by grace through faith in Christ and His finished work of redemption. And we must be baptized thereafter.
Sound it out my friend .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
how do we have union with Christ the mediator in the new covenant?
By leaving the RCC . Then we can have communion as one with Christ our LORD .
We have UNION with GOD by CHRIST , by the SPIRIT .
And true lambs will break bread and drink the wine with other true lambs . COME YE OUT of the RCC . My heart is for your good .
I desire Life for you and much good my friend . Just COME ON OUT OF HER .

Reactions: Marvelloustime