Bible alone!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ ascended to heaven now what?
"To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:" Col. 1:27

That my friend is Christ in me!

What king administers his own kingdom anyway?
Does God then pattern His kingdom after the kingdoms of men? I think not!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Example . I will pray TO GOD for thee faith . That he may be led out from amongst them .
We pray TO GOD in JESUS Name . FOR the brethren and etc .

Reactions: amadeus

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Big difference between praying FOR someone than praying TO someone . The CC has messed this up huge as well .

well we don’t pray to Mary or saints or angels
We pray to God thru their intercession

which is biblical

all those in the communion of saints can pray to God for one an other

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:" Col. 1:27

That my friend is Christ in me!

Does God then pattern His kingdom after the kingdoms of men? I think not!

then Christ would be one earth administering his kingdom

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well we don’t pray to Mary or saints or angels
We pray to God thru their intercession

which is biblical

all those in the communion of saints can pray to God for one an other
Thee faith , your new nickname is THE SS . Sneaky sneak . You just messed this one up yet again .
You pray TO them FOR INTERCESSION . SO you are praying TO THEM my friend . TO THEM .
And this is dangerous and deadly to do so . OUGHT NOT a man to pray to GOD and not unto men and other such things .
But GO YE and learn that .
Pray to GOD in the glorious name of JESUS . GOD ALONE is able . TRUST IN HIM .

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hail, Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.

That is praying TO Mary.... and it is repeated 10 times... X 5 laps of those... LOL

Reactions: amigo de christo

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thee faith , your new nickname is THE SS . Sneaky sneak . You just messed this one up yet again .
You pray TO them FOR INTERCESSION . SO you are praying TO THEM my friend . TO THEM .
And this is dangerous and deadly to do so . OUGHT NOT a man to pray to GOD and not unto men and other such things .
But GO YE and learn that .
Pray to GOD in the glorious name of JESUS . GOD ALONE is able . TRUST IN HIM .

James 5:16
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hail, Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.

That is praying TO Mary.... and it is repeated 10 times... X 5 laps of those... LOL

Good enough for Angels!
Good enough for the Bible!
Good enough for me!

Hail Mary! Full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women,
Lk 1:28 blessed is the fruit of thy womb, (Jesus) Lk 1:42 Holy Mary, mother of God, Lk 1:43 pray for us sinners, now,
rev 5:8 and at the hour of our death, Matt 24:13 amen!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Gosh @thee faith... you have been baptised with 2 new names today...
Little birdy and Sneaky sneak.... Personally... I like little birdy best...

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
James 5:16
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
Yeah , we can CONFESS our faults to one another . But you PRAY to THEM . If paul was alive today , or peter , or any true apostel ,
They would have rebuked you for praying TO THEM . Big difference between confessing our faults to one another , THAN PRAYING
to one another . But you cannot grasp this . You answer is the same answer even RCC bishops and deacons have given me .
You had rather cling to deadly traditions of men , rather than to embrace the TRUTH which could have set you free and given you
the one true hope . But i will not let it become sin and a snare unto me . Nor will i not pray for you either . FOR YOU . NOT TO YOU .

Reactions: Nancy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The correct way to pray.
Lord we pray for this person .........
I mean if i were to pray for one it would sound like this . Lord i pray for this person ..........
but the catholics pray to said person . When JESUS prayed for us , For all believers , HE wasnt praying to them , but rather for them .
WHEN HE PRAYED TO GOD . let that be the example .
WE PRAY TO GOD , IN JESUS NAME .
WE dont pray to GOD in anyone elses name , OR ITS BLASPHEMY . AND we sure dont pray TO someone . ONLYTO GOD FOR SOMEONE .

Reactions: Nancy

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Addy brings cake and cookies to make up for giving theefaith a rough time today....
Happy Sunday to you my friend.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
then Christ would be one earth administering his kingdom
Jesus is the Head of the Body of Christ. Is it not of people such as you and I that His Body is to consist? The connection between the parts and the Head is the Holy Spirit or the Blood which also nourishes the Body! Without the Holy Spirit or the Blood, we are dead! The Life is in the Blood!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Addy brings cake and cookies to make up for giving theefaith a rough time today....
Happy Sunday to you my friend.
Just dont forget to bring the biblical truth . You didnt give him a rough time . You were never once mean to that man . Not once .
You simply said the truth to him . If we love thee faith then we tell thee faith of his errors . Just like you did .
So you have zero need to apologize or feel bad . We can also pray FOR THEE FAITH . Our desire is for HIS GOOD . For HIS GOOD .
So we sure dont want him stuck in the rut he is in stuck in .

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just dont forget to bring the biblical truth . You didnt give him a rough time . You were never once mean to that man . Not once .
You simply said the truth to him . If we love thee faith then we tell thee faith of his errors . Just like you did .
So you have zero need to apologize or feel bad . We can also pray FOR THEE FAITH . Our desire is for HIS GOOD . For HIS GOOD .
So we sure dont want him stuck in the rut he is in stuck in .
Please don't go there with me today... I have had a death in my family and I am not in a correctable mood.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
You can keep trying to make converts , but i wont be one of them my friend . Many more will soon join you though .
The numbers are already rising high with this we are one unity . But still i shall stand on Christ no matter
how few of number the true lambs dwindle down too . I had rather die than sit under the CC , RCC , POPE FRANCIS peroid .
But i will be praying for you my friend . I have no hard ill feelings to anyone . ONLY a great desire that many will flee the
massive amount of false churches that do abound these days .
Are we not one in unity?
Every born again believer is a member of the Body of Christ.
Isn't this a unit?

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hitler never gets credit for the good things he did, ... Why?

Umm ... because why would you give anybody credit for anything once they've killed MILLIONS of innocent human beings??

Seriously?

You go that route, you forfeit all positive acknowledgments whatsoever from anything you've done prior.

" ... when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, ... All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die."
Ezekiel 18:24

I think your sole purpose here is as an instigator, TF. You don't even really believe, or buy into, much of what you spout. You just intend to stir up drama and strife.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think your sole purpose here is as an instigator, TF. You don't even really believe, or buy into, much of what you spout. You just intend to stir up drama and strife.
and by his own admittance he has disabilities... I hear you ... loud and clear... and believe me... I am no friend of Catholicism...but somehow my heart allows me compassion and a ton of patience when it comes to theefaith... Just something to consider.