bible prophecy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

elmo

Sep 19, 2007
what does this verse in the bible KJV mean?Mark 10:31 "But many who are first shall be last; and the last first."and one more questionI hope eveyone knows that when all of Bible prophecy has been fulfilled, God will destroy this earth and will not only create a new earth but a new heaven also... because if you don't then you will automatically reject this question.In the time when God creates a new heaven and earth, who will be on earth and who will be in heavenAter the rapture (if it is so true that there will be people from the rapture who will be "saved,") will the new believers from the rapture be in the same place as those who gave their lives to God before the second comming of Jesus Christ?and my final question,Why must there be a new earth...isn't heaven going to be much more glorious..thus the name "heaven"

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Mark 10:31 "But many that are first shall be last; and the last first."Remember the parable of the parable of the workers in the vineyard from Matthew 20? Some of those workers came to work early in the day, and they toiled in the vineyard under the hot sun all day long. This worker received no more wage than the worker hired at noon, or the one that came in for the last hour of the day. The man that walked through the door refreshed having worked only a half hour received the same wages at the one that was out there sweating all day long. The world will look at this parable under a different eye than what a Christian looks at it.First of all you must look at this not under carnal eyes but under the spiritual eyes as a child of God. Indeed it is a pleasure working in God's vineyard, and doing the service of the Lord. This is not considering the work as a hardship, but a time of receiving God's help and blessings, and the one that has had the benefit of God's blessings all his life, will in the end receive the same right of inheritance as the dear soul that accepted Christ on his death bed. The one that was hired in the last thirty minutes was in the world all his life, without the blessings and protection of God. To a Christian, it is far better to be first in the master's garden, than to slip in right in the end of your life.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(elmo;18982)
what does this verse in the bible KJV mean?and one more questionI hope eveyone knows that when all of Bible prophecy has been fulfilled, God will destroy this earth and will not only create a new earth but a new heaven also... because if you don't then you will automatically reject this question.In the time when God creates a new heaven and earth, who will be on earth and who will be in heavenAfter the rapture (if it is so true that there will be people from the rapture who will be "saved,") will the new believers from the rapture be in the same place as those who gave their lives to God before the second coming of Jesus Christ?and my final question,Why must there be a new earth...isn't heaven going to be much more glorious..thus the name "heaven"
There will be no flesh after the changing there will be no physical flesh bodies. This new heaven and earth is better said as renewed Heaven will be on earth because Christ is on earthYou must drop this idea of some being left on earth in physical form ALL will be changed to spirit bodies the dead that are raised those that are alive when he comes No flesh will be left.

elmo

Sep 19, 2007
I have read in the bible we will become spirit bodies and thank you correcting me because I should not have made that mistakebut what Im trying to get at is if there is hope for those who come to God after the second coming...along with what I said in the rest of my last message.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Yes,Isaiah 54:13 "And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children."The time when "all thy children shall be taught of the Lord" is the time of the Millennium age. The peace is great at this time because Satan and all the evil rudiments of this earth age of the flesh will be gone. Satan is in the pit, and all souls will be in their incorruptible bodies that will seen no aging and defects that our flesh bodies have. I believe God will place within all our minds the ability to understand and know exactly the Word of God. There will be no men to bringing on their traditions during this time of teaching. Then once all of God's children have been completely instructed and disciplined, and Satan is released at the end of the Millennium age for a short season and they follow him then, there is no forgiveness for them. Then comes the great white throne judgment and there will be no forgiveness for their acts then, but they will go into the fire and turned into ashes.