Bible study resources

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

KarenCharin0

Sep 29, 2006
Happy New Year ! Thank you for letting me post links to my sites. My site is called Biblestudyresources.net I hope you will find many Bible study tools here to help in your Bible studies. If you like dogs check out my Dog funny site. It has funny dog videos, lots of great information about caring for your pet and products for dogs and dog lovers. If you want to learn about trees or Buckeye sports check out my Buckeyetree site. If you would like to find pictures of Jesus try my Jesus poster site. I would also like to recomend my friend,s site. rapturerebuttal

KarenCharin0

Sep 29, 2006
Thank you, Bible study resources was my first try at building a web site, so that makes me feel real good. I added a bunch more links last night to it on the last page "resources".

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Karen, I love the lion and the lamb image, it's very powerful and moving to me. Some excellent resources there and I appreciate you sharing with us! I will be doing some reading.

KarenCharin0

Sep 29, 2006
Thankyou a very dear friend Nancy did the Lion and Lamb picture for me. I want to add a nice page about what all you can do with a Bible search engine one of these days to Biblestudyresources. Here's the start for the site that my friend is doing, I'm helping to write some of the studies on it. It's called Bible parables.net

snaggs

Dec 21, 2006
(KarenCharin0;5762)
Happy New Year ! Thank you for letting me post links to my sites. My site is called Biblestudyresources.net I hope you will find many Bible study tools here to help in your Bible studies. If you like dogs check out my Dog funny site. It has funny dog videos, lots of great information about caring for your pet and products for dogs and dog lovers. If you want to learn about trees or Buckeye sports check out my Buckeyetree site. If you would like to find pictures of Jesus try my Jesus poster site. I would also like to recomend my friend,s site. rapturerebuttal
Hey...thats you? rapturerebuttal!....I put one of those Cbox,s on My site's