Dinosaur cave paintings found

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was a mixture of evolutionist and creationist for a while until I watched a video on dinosaurs and carbon dating problems. They found bone marrow in a T-Rex fossil and other fossils buried vertically which support some type of flood scenario. Funny thing about carbon dating a 25 million year old fossil, you can't wait 25 million years to see if your carbon dating theory holds true after that length of time.

Anyways, I saw that depictions of dragons were common in different cultures and that seemed to support the idea of dinosaurs. Then a friend on facebook turned me onto this find: cave paintings of dinosaurs dating back to the not too distant past:

Ancient Dinosaur Depictions | Genesis Park

At the site I linked apparently around 600BC the king Nebuchadnezzar had a person make pictures of animals, dragons were one of them.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was a mixture of evolutionist and creationist for a while until I watched a video on dinosaurs and carbon dating problems.
the first problem would be that Carbon dating is used to date organic material (dinosaur fossils aren't organic) and the second problem is that carbon dating is limited to organic material less than 50,000 years.
They found bone marrow in a T-Rex fossil and other fossils buried vertically which support some type of flood scenario.
How do either of these things support the idea of a flood?
Funny thing about carbon dating a 25 million year old fossil, you can't wait 25 million years to see if your carbon dating theory holds true after that length of time.
What is Radio Carbon Dating?
Anyways, I saw that depictions of dragons were common in different cultures and that seemed to support the idea of dinosaurs. Then a friend on facebook turned me onto this find: cave paintings of dinosaurs dating back to the not too distant past:

At the site I linked apparently around 600BC the king Nebuchadnezzar had a person make pictures of animals, dragons were one of them.
looked like a greyhound to me.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was a mixture of evolutionist and creationist for a while until I watched a video on dinosaurs and carbon dating problems. They found bone marrow in a T-Rex fossil and other fossils buried vertically which support some type of flood scenario. Funny thing about carbon dating a 25 million year old fossil, you can't wait 25 million years to see if your carbon dating theory holds true after that length of time.

Well carbon dating have found that dino bones supposedly extinct for over 65 million years were only 18-25k years old.

All forms of radiometric dating are hopelessly flawed.

There have bbenh many artworks showing dinos with mankind.

JOb and David wrote of dinosaurs alive.

Japanese fishermen pulled up a plesiosaur corpse up in 1977 and their scientistsa confirmed it was one! Of course American evolutionsists came up with all sorts of twisted logic to show why it wasn't.

Reactions: dev553344

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hey Devin--this video is lengthy, but if you like dinosaurs, it isn't :D.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well carbon dating have found that dino bones supposedly extinct for over 65 million years were only 18-25k years old.

Japanese fishermen pulled up a plesiosaur corpse up in 1977 and their scientistsa confirmed it was one! Of course American evolutionsists came up with all sorts of twisted logic to show why it wasn't.
Sorry no scientist has confirmed this, in fact the opposite.
Always go to the yec sites like creation.com to obtain information.
See:- Live plesiosaurs: weighing the evidence

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it didn't Carbon dating is useless on fossils.
No they are quite accurate but who didn't pay attention is schoool make a lot of unfounded claims about them...like carbon dating being used ot date dinosaur fossils
Like the Flintstones

or it was a really badly decomposed basking shark.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've always enjoyed listening to Hovind... even if his personal life is a mess.
Kent Hovind being a mess is a big understatement, in Jail 9 years for tax evasion, released and on like his 3rd-4th marriage, found guilty of domestic assault on the 3rd wife in 2021?

"Sad"

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry no scientist has confirmed this, in fact the opposite.
Always go to the yec sites like creation.com to obtain information.
See:- Live plesiosaurs: weighing the evidence
I do go to yec sites like ICR that are all scientists and they have verified this through field experimentation and lab experimentation.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No they are quite accurate but who didn't pay attention is schoool make a lot of unfounded claims about them...like carbon dating being used ot date dinosaur fossils
and how did they verify the accuracy of processes that can take over a billion years to happen?

did they factor in the import and export rate of radioisotopes in the matrix of the minerals?

did tghey factor in the validated variations of decay rates due to depth, change of pressure and even the apogee and perigee of the earths orbit around th esun?

No my dear tin man, they have to make many assumptions that are untestable and unprovable to determine the rates of decay of radioisotopes that are chronometers for millions and billions of years.
No it didn't Carbon dating is useless on fossils.
Well tell that to the labs that trested dino fossils by C-14 methodology and came up with dates:

Like the Flintstones

Reactions: Scott Downey

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and how did they verify the accuracy of processes that can take over a billion years to happen?

did they factor in the import and export rate of radioisotopes in the matrix of the minerals?
Dating rocks and fossils
did tghey factor in the validated variations of decay rates due to depth, change of pressure and even the apogee and perigee of the earths orbit around th esun?
constant decay rate
No my dear tin man, they have to make many assumptions that are untestable and unprovable to determine the rates of decay of radioisotopes that are chronometers for millions and billions of years.

Well tell that to the labs that trested dino fossils by C-14 methodology and came up with dates:

At least two of the samples aren't actually dinosaurs

Sample UGAMS-1935 appears elsewhere as a bison, and the allosaur (UGAMS-2947) as a mammoth. See the full report here. These bones were identified only by amateur creationist “palaeontologists” and all of the samples are therefore suspicious right off the bat.

The same samples return extremely divergent dates

The samples that were subjected to multiple dating analyses (Acro, Hadrosaur 1# and 2#, Triceratops 1# and 2#) all, without exception, return dates spread over thousands of years. The Acrocanthosaur in particular is dated on separate occasions as being both older than 32,000 years and younger than 14,000 years. In the words of Douglas Adams, this is, of course, impossible.

Such widely divergent dates are a sure sign of contamination, and any honest researcher would have thrown them out for that reason alone. Most of the dates are derived from the carbonate in the bone, not from collagen, which is highly susceptible to contamination (for instance, by young carbon in groundwater).

No collagen, or too little collagen, or 19th-century collagen: take your pick

Most of the lab reports make no mention of collagen at all.

One of their samples (UGAMS-9498c), which they do not discuss further in their report, mysteriously appears to date to the 19th century.

There are only three samples for which Miller et al. do report carbon dated collagen. The concentration of the collagen in these bones can be found here, at 0.35%, 0.2% and 0.35%, respectively. This is considerably too low for reliable decontamination, which requires at least 1% collagen.

In other words, these dates are meaningless.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dating rocks and fossils
Then along came mount St. Helens and blew that whole hypothesis out the window.
constant decay rate
then along came testing by both evolutionary thinking scientists and YEC scientists and blew that old theory out the door!
Sample UGAMS-1935 appears elsewhere as a bison, and the allosaur (UGAMS-2947) as a mammoth. See the full report here. These bones were identified only by amateur creationist “palaeontologists” and all of the samples are therefore suspicious right off the bat.

The same samples return extremely divergent dates

The samples that were subjected to multiple dating analyses (Acro, Hadrosaur 1# and 2#, Triceratops 1# and 2#) all, without exception, return dates spread over thousands of years. The Acrocanthosaur in particular is dated on separate occasions as being both older than 32,000 years and younger than 14,000 years. In the words of Douglas Adams, this is, of course, impossible.

Such widely divergent dates are a sure sign of contamination, and any honest researcher would have thrown them out for that reason alone. Most of the dates are derived from the carbonate in the bone, not from collagen, which is highly susceptible to contamination (for instance, by young carbon in groundwater).
No actually they were collected, separated and tested for contamination by expert paleontologists. they made sure that critics could not throw that argument out. Especially as the critics did not take the samples physically and test for contaminents.

But pray tell us, how would collagen from a neareer animal contaminate a fossil bone which is simply a rock image of the original.

also how could T-rex be found to have nonfossil tissue still after 65 my.

• Love
Reactions: Scott Downey