Bibles, & a motor bike

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends you can pray God bless an independent Pastor Yogi, with Bibles also bless him with his motor bike as he blessed me so that he will continue travelling and giving Bibles to others.
He was seeking Bibles, I told I will pray. He has an old motor bike and it's consuming more petrol.
Thanks!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends you can pray God bless an independent Pastor Yogi, with Bibles also bless him with his motor bike as he blessed me so that he will continue travelling and giving Bibles to others.
He was seeking Bibles, I told I will pray. He has an old motor bike and it's consuming more petrol.
Thanks!

Praying for Pastor Yogi brother, God will make a way to spread His word :)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks!
Praying now for his needs!

dominic

Jan 11, 2022
Okinawa, Japan
www.pureheart.page
Faith
Christian
Country
Japan
Lord God, please bless Pastor Yogi with Bible to give to the lost and for ministry. Please let him find a good bike to get to the places he needs to travel too. Lord, thank you for his heart to minister to the lost in this land. Please let us also follow Your example Jesus and help to reach the lost through Bibles, prayers, gospel tracks, testimonies and living a life to glory You Lord Jesus. Please also forgive us when we sinned Lord. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.