Biblical Mary

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ah that reads
Luk 1:43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

when Lord is referring to God in KJV its capitalized LORD

also in the new American bible posted by the Vatican website:

Luk 1:43 And how does this happen to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

and the same follows the KJV in the matter of the use of the word lord:

Gen 2:4 1 Such is the story of the heavens and the earth at their creation. At the time when the LORD God made the earth and the heavens

so your "mother of God" statement is erroneous which debunks all the rest of the "mother of God" theology.

also what is said about who is also demonstrated here:

Luk_20:42 And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

is Jesus God that's a good question but we do know He is the Word of God made flesh and we know the Word of God was in the beginning so Mary isn't the mother of the Word of God and Jesus being the Word of God is God to anything not God. she the mother of the Son of man who is Elizabeth's Lord King Master Rabbi High Priest Messiah so on and so forth.

there is a difference between the LORD God and some one's Lord.

it is capital in the KJV

Lk 1:43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

she is only the mother of Jesus are you denying the divinity of Christ?

What other Lord is there?

Same as here

Lk 1:45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord. (it was God who sent Gabriel to Mary)

same here and refers to God

Lk 1:25 Thus hath the Lord dealt with me in the days wherein he looked on me, to take away my reproach among men.

and it’s taught by the apostles bound on earth matt 16:18 18:18 acts 2:42

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have seen many discussions on Christian forums related to Jesus' kin folk.
Every one of those discussions-- no exception -- has gone on and on and on
in perpetual debating that never gets to the bottom of anything.
_

go for it!
Scripture says Mary has only one biological child, that Jesus Christ

the 12 sons of Jacob are all brothers yes but they have 4 mothers

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just apologized to you for posting on your thread.... I'd take it if I were you... Just sayin....
I'm trying very hard to stay out of all these discussions... it seems like the forums have EXPLODED and these topics are EVERY WHERE.
I will have to be more careful to make sure I LOOK at who is starting these threads before I comment.

it’s all good
I just want to get to a biblical understanding that’s all

I’m all for a free exchange of ideas of you can show its biblical

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I’m all for a free exchange of ideas of you can show its biblical
What an ironic thing to say... there isn't much about Catholicism that is biblical. She is however the mother church and she will be
judged as such. I'm out....

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What an ironic thing to say... there isn't much about Catholicism that is biblical. She is however the mother church and she will be
judged as such. I'm out....

prove it

pick one

I’m game

perpetual virginity go for it!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sorry @theefaith.... I am not game... I do not find these conversations in the least bit pleasant... I truly mean it when I state that I do not desire to talk about ANYTHING Catholic... the forums have filled up with so many Catholic threads... it is very disheartening to me... however... it is what it is... If you want to believe that Mary was a forever virgin... then by all means.. you are not hurting me... The covenant of marriage is a beautiful one... to deny Mary and Joseph the thought of being "married" is something that I can't wrap my brain around... Mary gave birth to Jesus... she was a virgin.... and remained celibate until Jesus was born and maybe even a long while after... END of conversation... to falsely place this woman on a pedestal... say prayers to her... light candles to her... kneel down at statues of her... It's all idolatry... so END of conversation there also.

Making false claims on things that are not provable is FOOLISH... so again... Believe what you want... I don't care... Again... I apologize for posting on this thread... I will be more mindful of where I leave my comments... I am sick to DEATH of this topic of Catholicism.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry @theefaith.... I am not game... I do not find these conversations in the least bit pleasant... I truly mean it when I state that I do not desire to talk about ANYTHING Catholic... the forums have filled up with so many Catholic threads... it is very disheartening to me... however... it is what it is... If you want to believe that Mary was a forever virgin... then by all means.. you are not hurting me... The covenant of marriage is a beautiful one... to deny Mary and Joseph the thought of being "married" is something that I can't wrap my brain around... Mary gave birth to Jesus... she was a virgin.... and remained celibate until Jesus was born and maybe even a long while after... END of conversation... to falsely place this woman on a pedestal... say prayers to her... light candles to her... kneel down at statues of her... It's all idolatry... so END of conversation there also.

Making false claims on things that are not provable is FOOLISH... so again... Believe what you want... I don't care... Again... I apologize for posting on this thread... I will be more mindful of where I leave my comments... I am sick to DEATH of this topic of Catholicism.
It’s funny

he says prove it

but no matter what anyone says, it is our private interpretation

his father could never get it wrong, but our fathers got everything wrong etc etc.

like you said, its an impossible discussion

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s funny

he says prove it

but no matter what anyone says, it is our private interpretation

his father could never get it wrong, but our fathers got everything wrong etc etc.

like you said, its an impossible discussion
Acts 2:42 matt 16:18 18:18 the apostles teach it

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it is capital in the KJV

she is only the mother of Jesus are you denying the divinity of Christ?
nope, not denying divinity of Christ, just not agreeing with your effort to classify Mary as a divinity, or queen of heaven, or mother of God, so on and so forth.

and you're not listening.

again "LORD" all cap's is LORD God, "Lord" is my Lord could be the same as my King my Captain and the like. both KJV and the version posted by the Vatican exercise the same edicate in text when referring to the LORD God and my Lord.

here are some verses that distinquish the diferance

Psa_8:1 To the chief Musician upon Gittith, A Psalm of David. O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
Psa_8:9 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!
Psa_16:2 O my soul, thou hast said unto the LORD, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee;

my Lord or our Lord is different from the LORD.

the awaited Messiah in the minds of most Jews then was a coming King of the Jews which to them is their Lord. the point is nay on mother of God. it would say mother of God if it meant mother of God but it doesn't. God has no mother. and technically you are supposed to acknowledge Jesus as the Beloved Son of God, did not the Father say so? He did say, "this is my Beloved Son" did He not.

also Catholicism states that God is three Father Son and Holy Ghost and you dare to say Mary is the mother of that "God". not good not good at all. i don't think the Almighty cares to much for your theology at all.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nope, not denying divinity of Christ, just not agreeing with your effort to classify Mary as a divinity, or queen of heaven, or mother of God, so on and so forth.

and you're not listening.

again "LORD" all cap's is LORD God, "Lord" is my Lord could be the same as my King my Captain and the like. both KJV and the version posted by the Vatican exercise the same edicate in text when referring to the LORD God and my Lord.

here are some verses that distinquish the diferance

Psa_8:1 To the chief Musician upon Gittith, A Psalm of David. O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
Psa_8:9 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!
Psa_16:2 O my soul, thou hast said unto the LORD, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee;

my Lord or our Lord is different from the LORD.

the awaited Messiah in the minds of most Jews then was a coming King of the Jews which to them is their Lord. the point is nay on mother of God. it would say mother of God if it meant mother of God but it doesn't. God has no mother. and technically you are supposed to acknowledge Jesus as the Beloved Son of God, did not the Father say so? He did say, "this is my Beloved Son" did He not.

never said Mary was God or that she should be worshiped

who is the Lord who removed Elizabeth’s reproach
Lk 1:25 Thus hath the Lord dealt with me in the days wherein he looked on me, to take away my reproach among men.

Who is this Lord?

Lk 1:46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

It says it is God!

Still cannot get around matt 16:18 18:18 bound on earth by the apostles
Doctrine of the apostles acts 2:42

Mother of God
Council Of Ephesus – 431 A.D.

If anyone does not confess that Emmanuel is God in truth, and therefore that the holy virgin is the mother of God (for she bore in a fleshly way the Word of God become flesh) let him be anathema.

Mary is the mother of God coz Jesus is God

Not mother of the divinity or source of God

it’s about who Jesus is mostly

mother of our salvation cos Jesus is our salvation Lk 2:30 and Mary is His mother and she consented to our salvation Lk 1:38

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are into these Catholic Church is pagan myths I feel sorry for you. You are utterly gullible. You'll tell me next that you believe Jack Chick and his comics!

As for Ralph Woodrow. He has not been discredited.
An Evangelical Minister, Ralph Woodrow, produced a book based largely on Hislop's called Babylon Mystery Religion, which sold widely and was translated into several languages. He says that few challenged his book. One who did was Scott Klemm, a high school history teacher in Southern California.
Woodrow writes:
“Being a Christian and appreciating other things I had written, he began to show me evidence that Hislop was not a reliable historian. As a result I realised that I needed to go though Hislop's work, my basic source, and prayerfully check it out.

As I did this it became clear – Hislop's “history” was often only mythology. Even though some myths may sometimes reflect events that actually happened, an arbitrary piecing together of ancient myths cannot provide a sound basis for history.”

Woodrow went on the investigate Hislop's claims consulting many reliable sources. He wrote another book called The Babylonian Connection? in which he demolished Hislop's claims.

Woodrow says:
Here is a list of the some of the unsubstantiated claims that are made about the religion of ancient Babylon:
• The Babylonians went to a confessional and confessed sins to priests who wore black clergy garments.
• Their king, Nimrod, was born on December 25. Round decorations on Christmas trees and round communion wafers honoured him as the Sun-god.
• Sun-worshippers went to their temples weekly, on Sunday, to worship the Sun-god.
• Nimrod’s wife was Semiramis, who claimed to be the Virgin Queen of Heaven, and was the mother of Tammuz.
• Tammuz was killed by a wild boar when he was age 40; so 40 days of Lent were set aside to honour his death.
• The Babylonians wept for him on “Good Friday.” They worshipped a cross-the initial letter of his name.

It is amazing how unsubstantiated teachings like these circulate—and are believed. One can go to any library, check any history book about ancient Babylon, none of these things will be found. They are not historically accurate, but are based on an arbitrary piecing together of bits and pieces of mythology.

http://www.ralphwoodrow.org/books/pa...n-mystery.html

Take the claim that "Nimrod’s wife was Semiramis, who claimed to be the Virgin Queen of Heaven, and was the mother of Tammuz"
Woodrow says he consulted many reference works including:
The Encyclopaedia Americana
The Encyclopaedia Britannica
The Encyclopaedia Judaica
The Encyclopaedia of Religion
The New Catholic Encyclopaedia
The World Book Encyclopedia.
None of the works he consulted make any mention of Nimrod and Semiramis being husband and wife.

Not only that but the information given rules it out.
The Encyclopaedia Americana and The Encyclopaedia Britannica say Semiramis (or Sammu-ramat). As she was called by the Assyrians was the wife of Shamshi-Adad V who reigned 823-811 BC. (Sammu-ramat | queen of Assyria)

Nimrod on the other hand is identified by some scholars as Sargon the Great (who lived about 2600 BC), others with Gilgamesh (who lived about 2200 BC), other with the Egyptian monarch Amenophis III (about 1411 BC), others with the Assyrianor Tukulti-Ninurti I (about 1246 BC).
So Semiramis and Nimrod lived several centuries apart and could not be husband and wife.

1. Babylon is the mother of all mystery religions and p[art of those mystery religions is a private confessional.
2.. I did a google search and came up with many sources showing Semiramis was nimrods wife!
3. Dec. 25th is trhe fewast of Saturnalia which basically corresponmds to he winter solstice and signifies rebirth of the planet. Whether Nimrod was born on that date, I care less.
4.Sunday was a day of worship for many secvts of sun-god worshippers. It was so named sunday inhonor of the son god. c'mon this stuff isn't even hard.
5. I don't know about Nimrod, but Israel in following the tradition 0of the pagans around them baked round cakes to honor the Queen of Heaven (Jer. 7& Jer. 44)
6. God forbid the decorating of trees with ornaments as the heathen did. Jer. 10

Unfortunately Jack Chick is a very bitter man who mixes truths with myth so it pollutes everything.

but the fact that the Roman church was conceived by Constantine and borne in the sixth century is beyond dispute. It slowly and surely adopted many of the customs of many of the false religious systems around them to placate many of the forced converts to Christianity.

But if you wish I can give you you -tube links that quote popes themselves that show they defy Scripture in many many areas.

I find it interesting that Catholic apologists who generally have no use for evangelicals will flock to Woodrow because He attacked Hislop. I haven't read his work in many years, but if you want to go on some points, I will be glad to discuss with you.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biblical Mary:

Mother of God Lk 1:43

No. The LORD alone is God. The Bible has many lords and Jesus is one. Mary is the mother of our Lord and Luke's lord but not the mother of the LORD God.

And blessed I am as well, that the mother of my Lord has come to me!
Luke 1:43 (Voice)

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. The LORD alone is God. The Bible has many lords and Jesus is one. Mary is the mother of our Lord and Luke's lord but not the mother of the LORD God.

And blessed I am as well, that the mother of my Lord has come to me!
Luke 1:43 (Voice)

mary is only the mother of Jesus
So Jesus must be Lord

Webers_Home

Apr 12, 2012
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was Jesus' mom his biological mother or his surrogate mother?
Surrogate mothers are defined as women who becomes pregnant by artificial
insemination, or by implantation of a fertilized egg created by in vitro
fertilization for the purpose of carrying the fetus to term for another person
or persons.

I think we're safe to rule out artificial insemination; plus, the angel predicted
that baby Jesus' conception would take place within his mom's womb rather
than outside her womb.

Luke 1:31 . .You will conceive in your womb

In other words; Mary's own egg (a.k.a. gamete) was utilized for initiating
her baby's construction.

FAQ: Doesn't it take two gametes to make a baby: male and female?

A: Yes

FAQ: Whence came the male gamete?

A: My guess is that the Holy Ghost constructed it with material taken from
Mary's body. (see Luke 1:35 and post No.30)
_

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Catholic Mary is an invention of the Catholic Church as shown below. Here is the doctrine of Mary as presented in the Catechism of the Catholic Church. And none of it is based on actual biblical passages. Simply a reinterpretation of what is in the Bible. There is not a single verse in Scripture which tells Christians to practice devotion to Mary.

* It's a very strange teaching, to whit, for centuries the illiterate seeking the Truth, flocked to hear, establishing a tradition of hearing.
* God Taught...Speak and Write and Distribute His Truth.
* Hundreds of years have passed, illiteracy declining, publishing increasing, availability of the Gods Written word and affordability for all men increased exponentially.
* And millions of people, able to hear, able to READ, able to purchase the Written word, do so purchase the Written word....AND?
* Never VERIFY "IN" the Written word what they DO HEAR.

:(

Jesus Himself had Strong Criticism Against Teachers/Preachers/Priests for what they DO.

Very Strange.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mary is only the mother of Jesus

ERROR.

Patently FALSE, by the word of the LORDS Lord Himself.

Luke 8:
[21] And he (Jesus) answered and said unto them, (men) My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.

So Jesus must be Lord

You are making an erroneous IF THEN conclusion, out of context.

* Scripture reveals the Facts. (Heb 1 in brief)

Heb 1:
[5] For unto which of the angels said he at any time...
(Gods Declaration)
Thou art my Son,[/B]
this day have I begotten thee?
And again,
I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

Paul reveals a Summary of the Facts.

Rom 1:
[3] Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
[4] And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

We Know, Jesus is Expressly the Lord...
By Gods Word...
* Jesus expressly IS the LORDS Lord, by the LORDS declaring, and that it IS expressly according to the spirit of holiness .

Mary, like any other woman (WHO HEARS the Word of God, AND DOES IT) ...
IS accounted (according TO Jesus)...
"His Mother".

Reactions: amadeus

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
1. Babylon is the mother of all mystery religions and p[art of those mystery religions is a private confessional.
A claim with no evidence provided

2.. I did a google search and came up with many sources showing Semiramis was nimrods wife!
But were they reputable sources or just anti-Catholic web sites promoting Hislop like rubbish?

Can you provide some links to them?

3. Dec. 25th is trhe fewast of Saturnalia which basically corresponmds to he winter solstice and signifies rebirth of the planet. Whether Nimrod was born on that date, I care less.
No, Saturnalia wasn't the 25th December

Saturnalia was an ancient Roman festival and holiday in honour of the god Saturn, held on 17 December of the Julian calendar and later expanded with festivities through to 23 December.

(Wikipedia)

Originally celebrated on December 17, Saturnalia was extended first to three and eventually to seven days. (Encyclopedia Brittanics)

The Saturnalia was an enduring Roman festival dedicated to the agricultural god Saturn which was held between the 17th and 23rd of December each year during the winter solstice (worldhistory.org)

4.Sunday was a day of worship for many secvts of sun-god worshippers. It was so named sunday inhonor of the son god. c'mon this stuff isn't even hard.
So the naming of days of the week has pagan origins. Does that make us all pagans because we use those names?

5. I don't know about Nimrod, but Israel in following the tradition 0of the pagans around them baked round cakes to honor the Queen of Heaven (Jer. 7& Jer. 44)

Catholics don't bake cakes to Mary.
As to the pagan title of Queen of Heaven. Giving honour to the true Queen of Heaven is not wrong because some pagans 3,000 years ago gave honour to a false queen of heaven, just as worshipping the one true God is not wrong because some pagans 3,000 years ago worshipped false gods.

6. God forbid the decorating of trees with ornaments as the heathen did. Jer. 10

That was about idolotry not the decorating of trees per-se.

the fact that the Roman church was conceived by Constantine and borne in the sixth century is beyond dispute.

Totally untrue and you provide no evidence to support such an error.

It slowly and surely adopted many of the customs of many of the false religious systems around them to placate many of the forced converts to Christianity.

Totally untrue and you provide no evidence to support such an error.

But if you wish I can give you you -tube links that quote popes themselves that show they defy Scripture in many many areas.

I'm not interested in you-tube fantasies.
If you have proper historical evidence then provide it.

I find it interesting that Catholic apologists who generally have no use for evangelicals will flock to Woodrow because He attacked Hislop. I haven't read his work in many years, but if you want to go on some points, I will be glad to discuss with you.

Woodrow was an honest man who, when he did some proper research, found that Hislop's claims were bogus. I suggest you read Woodrow's book. It is very interesting.[/QUOTE]

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Surrogate mothers are defined as women who becomes pregnant by artificial
insemination, or by implantation of a fertilized egg created by in vitro
fertilization for the purpose of carrying the fetus to term for another person
or persons.

I think we're safe to rule out artificial insemination; plus, the angel predicted
that baby Jesus' conception would take place within his mom's womb rather
than outside her womb.

Luke 1:31 . .You will conceive in your womb

In other words; Mary's own egg (a.k.a. gamete) was utilized for initiating
her baby's construction.

FAQ: Doesn't it take two gametes to make a baby: male and female?

A: Yes

FAQ: Whence came the male gamete?

A: My guess is that the Holy Ghost constructed it with material taken from
Mary's body. (see Luke 1:35 and post No.30)
_

A good tree!

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The fruit of the tree of Mary is our salvation! Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation!
Lk 1:30 Mary found our salvation!

Behold thy mother!

What does Behold in scripture mean?

A marvelous thing!
A miraculous action!
A wonder!
An awe inspiring declaration!

Behold thy mother!

John 19:26-27
When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith has he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

Jesus is not asking John to care for His Mary, if so He would have said so, he is not even speaking to John, scripture says He is addressing the disciple, therefore it applies to all disciples.

Jesus is making Mary spiritual mother to all disciples! And all disciples take Her into thier home, And if the apostle John needs a spiritual mother so do we!

What is the family of God without a mother? The mother is the heart of the family! Jesus said I will not leave you orphans! Jn 14:18 He gave Mary to be the mother of one disciple then He does so for all disciples!

As eve was the mother of all the living in the first creation, gen 3:20 so Mary is the mother of all those who live in Christ and the new creation! Behold, I make all things new!

Rev 12:17 our spiritual mother!

Rachel is spiritual mother of Israel!
A type of Mary as spiritual mother of Christians!

The 12 sons of Jacob have 4 biological mothers, but Rachel is the spiritual mother of all Israel!

Matt 2:18 In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are no more.

Blessing from God thru Mary!

All graces come to us they Mary, from God by the merits (blood) of Christ!
Jn 1:16
Of His fullness we have all received, grace for grace!

Elizabeth filled with the Holy Spirit!

Lk 1:41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

John sanctified in the womb!

Lk 1:15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

Lk 1:44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

Zacharias is filled with the Holy Spirit and prophecy!

Lk 1:67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,

The wedding couple have wine and not shame!

Jn 2: 10 And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.

The disciples are supplied with faith, hope, and charity!

11 This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.

All these blessings from God because of Mary most holy!

Mother of Divine Grace!

Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

The throne of Grace is the throne of Mary the ever Virgin mother of God!

We come boldly to this throne cause Mary is our mother and advocate!

Mary is the storehouse of divine graces!

Lk 1:28
And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail Mary, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.

All graces come from the merits of Christ, from His passion and death and come thru Mary to the glory of Her only begotten Son!

From Genesis to revelation!

First promise of salvation!

Gen 3:15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Total war: enmity

None of satans works are found in Mary, she belongs entirely to God!
Even consecration herself to God at a very young age.

Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

1 kings 2: 17 And he said, Speak, I pray thee, unto Solomon the king, (for he will not say thee nay,) that he give me Abishag the Shunammite to wife.

18 And Bathsheba said, Well; I will speak for thee unto the king. (Intercession)

19 Bathsheba therefore went unto king Solomon, to speak unto him for Adonijah. And the king rose up to meet her, and bowed himself unto her, and sat down on his throne, and caused a seat to be set for the king's mother; and she sat on his right hand.

20 Then she said, I desire one small petition of thee; I pray thee, say me not nay. And the king said unto her, Ask on, my mother: for I will not say thee nay.

Queen Esther
Fair Esther 2:7
Mary all fair Song of Solomon 4:12
Found Favor Esther 2:17
Mary found favor with God Lk 1:30
Esther saves her people interceding with the king
Mary provides the savior of the world!
Lk 2:10-11

2 Tim 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

2 Tim 2: 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work. How much more Mary who was prepared by God thru the immaculate conception! Lk 1:49

Heb 2:7

Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands

Rev12:1 woman clothed with the sun.

Mary is the great sign of the divinity of Christ!

Isa 7:14
Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Matt 1:23
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Lk 1:35
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Lk 2:35
a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also, that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.

Matt 27:54
Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

Jn 2:3
And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.

Jn 2:11
This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.

Rev 12:1
And there appeared a great sign in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Rev 12:5
And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.