Biden prophetic dreams - Dr - Alexis & Marlena

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree with number 4, if you watch further on the video, they say both Biden and Harris will be walking with the Lord by the end of their First term.

Ok. My first sense regarding Biden would be "not in a million years," LoL. But I will watch it later.
So now our job as the Body of Christ is to intercede and pray for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and not against them, as it's not our job to pray against them, pray that the Lord will use them, pray that the Lord will guide them, help them, pray that the Lord will bless the Nation of the USA through Joe and Kamala, pray that they will be a blessing to the US, pray that they will walk closely with the Lord, pray for them.

Well certainly. All Presidents and Heads of State should be prayed for by Christians, all the more so if there are prophecies out there being spoken regarding them like with Kamala Harris. But at the same time, praying for corruption to be exposed in government is proper and right. As I stated, it may play a part in what leads Harris to repentance. But regardless, the continued survival of this country as a legitimate DEMOCRACY is what is at stake now. It serves no one in this country if that is taken away from us, and unless it is exposed, it will be.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think by the grace of God we may have dodged that bullet back in 2016, Lol.

Think you could post a link to what you are talking about?

Well If biden is removed which is mental capacity is already in question, then she is the heir apparent and Pelosi would be vp, so you have two real possibilities.

Everybody thought it would be HRC, and this prophecy faded to the background, But now it looks more possible than ever.

Here is one link speaking on it I think this was posted before the 2016 election because it is still discussing HRC.

The 1933 William Branham Woman President Prophecy | Pentecostal Theology

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well If Biden is removed which his mental capacity is already in question, then she is the heir apparent and Pelosi would be VP...

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

Well that places a pall over things...

When I said removed, I was hoping more like incapacitated physically, so that they just put him in a basement somewhere and he does a photo op every few weeks or so, and makes "comments" on things from time to time.

The thought of Pelosi being anywhere near the White House gives me the upchucks:

young-drunk-or-pregnant-asian-woman-vomiting-and-throwing-up-in-wc-picture-id1095193586

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ok. My first sense regarding Biden would be "not in a million years," LoL. But I will watch it later.

Well certainly. All Presidents and Heads of State should be prayed for by Christians, all the more so if there are prophecies out there being spoken regarding them like with Kamala Harris. But at the same time, praying for corruption to be exposed in government is proper and right. As I stated, it may play a part in what leads Harris to repentance. But regardless, the continued survival of this country as a legitimate DEMOCRACY is what is at stake now. It serves no one in this country if that is taken away from us, and unless it is exposed, it will be.

I do not agree that fraud caused Joe to win the election either. Joe won it out right by 6 million votes, but it's taking outsiders to see this, as even the experts said before the election, it may appear that Trump would be winning on the night, but the mail-in votes would get Joe Biden over the line, and you know, some thought of that as impossible, but nope. Because it was well known that Joe was encouraging his voters to vote by mail, due to the high risk of Covid-19.

The UK has mail in voting, Australia has mail in voting, New Zealand has mail in voting. Joe was being sensible by widely encouraging mail in voting in the US election, due to the Pandemic, and a majority of his voters listened and voted by mail, but as I said it sometimes takes an outsider to see this.

"Mail-in voting is a democratic right."

What caused Joe to win the election, is because he was willing to take more action against covid-19 and he was willing to take more action against racism. But what also massively played a part was Trump, Trump's mouth was his own worse enemy, we saw it in his pride and the way he spoke to other people.

"Pride comes before the fall"

And these are the factors that caused Joe Biden to win.

@Hidden In Him

I did edit that post at the end though, to say that God can use Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, God can use anyone he chooses too, we cannot limit his ways, God is great.

Storm

Nov 23, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's what I don't understand, @Josho . Why did the Democrats "steal" the presidential election but neglect the Senate? It makes absolutely no sense to install a president in office who will be stonewalled by an opposition Senate.

In fact, it would have been more politically expedient for the Dems to "steal" the Senate which would afford them considerable leverage over a Republican president. That would give them control of Congress, a far more useful avenue of achieving their goals (whatever those might be).

There's something else worth bringing up. For all the talk of the Lord establishing authority there are many who prove they believe no such thing in the face of Trump's defeat. The Lord tells us to pray for the sake of those in authority, yes? There are those who are praying against Joe Biden, a man who has won the office of the president. Who are we to question the Lord? Does the Almighty answer to us?

Reactions: Rita

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not agree that fraud caused Joe to win the election either. Joe won it out right by 6 million votes

This is precisely why fraud took place in a myriad of ways, Josho, and why they even shut down the counting process and stopped the counting until the next day in many States. They wanted to create the illusion that the numbers were so heavy in Biden's favor that legal challenges would not be considered as significant enough to change the vote, and they could keep things out of the courts.
it's taking outsiders to see this, as even the experts said before the election, it may appear that Trump would be winning on the night, but the mail-in votes would get Joe Biden over the line, and you know, some thought of that as impossible, but nope. Because it was well known that Joe was encouraging his voters to vote by mail, due to the high risk of Covid-19.

The UK has mail in voting, Australia has mail in voting, New Zealand has mail in voting. Joe was being sensible by widely encouraging mail in voting in the US election, due to the Pandemic, and a majority of his voters listened and voted by mail, but as I said it sometimes takes an outsider to see this.

The problem I have with this is that it throws out not only several prophesies by sources I trust but also things the Spirit has spoken to me personally through dreams. The 2020 Election dream and the Voter Fraud dream were not vague - they were clear in most resects - so to accept this would be to accept that virtually everything the Lord has revealed to me personally on the question is a demonic deception. Can't say as I can go there, LoL.

I realize you apparently think that only "outsiders" can see the truth at this point, but keep in mind that I am not motivated by political biases. As I've stated, I don't care if this country goes full on Communist. I also don't care if it goes full on Islamic State. They could kill me for all I care, and it wouldn't bother me. As Paul says, they'd only be doing me a favor. So what do I care if Biden and Harris take power? Now granted, if it's someone who I kinda detest the sight of (Pelosi and Obama fall under this category), that will present some discomfort. But as puppets go, I actually kinda like Joe. He doesn't take himself seriously, despite being an enemy of the country.

So I would caution you against thinking that everyone in the country who is opposed to the Biden Presidency simply has their eyes closed. I think it is actually the opposing crowd who does, at least if they are getting their "knowledge" from the Leftist media.

But I don't really take offense. Just warning you that you may be tossing out the opinion of people you formerly respected prematurely.

God bless however,
- H

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Here's what I don't understand, @Josho . Why did the Democrats "steal" the presidential election but neglect the Senate? It makes absolutely no sense to install a president in office who will be stonewalled by an opposition Senate.

In fact, it would have been more politically expedient for the Dems to "steal" the Senate which would afford them considerable leverage over a Republican president. That would give them control of Congress, a far more useful avenue of achieving their goals (whatever those might be).

There's something else worth bringing up. For all the talk of the Lord establishing authority there are many who prove they believe no such thing in the face of Trump's defeat. The Lord tells us to pray for the sake of those in authority, yes? There are those who are praying against Joe Biden, a man who has won the office of the president. Who are we to question the Lord? Does the Almighty answer to us?

I believe that there was a group of Republican voters, voting for Joe on their ballot form, but voting Republican in Senate.

Reactions: Storm

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, this is very different to what many have been saying on the Sid Roth show, or what you may be hearing from many prophets, I am not even half-way through listening to this, but I am pretty amazed.

This is worth having a listen too. @Hidden In Him @Heart2Soul @Mayflower these dreams might really interest you.

Marcela didn't even believe God could use Biden, she was a pro-Trump fan, but then she was given some dreams. I am pretty amazed, because only very few charismatic Christians I know, felt that Trump wasn't going to win 2020.

@Hidden In Him this is why I have been careful of the Trump prophecies, because I saw him as being the centre of attention, so this might really interest you.

@Hidden In Him Now remember I shared something with you earlier this month about Trump and Africa, @Mayflower might remember too, well Marcela had a dream of Africa too.

This appears to be a very long video. If it was summarized into a few paragraphs describing the dream I might read. But don't really have the time to spend a half hour or hour listening to chat about something that is probably just a dream and might not even be prophetic.

Can someone summarize please?

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The problem I have with this is that it throws out not only several prophesies by sources I trust but also things the Spirit has spoken to me personally through dreams. The 2020 Election dream and the Voter Fraud dream were not vague - they were clear in most resects - so to accept this would be to accept that virtually everything the Lord has revealed to me personally on the question is a demonic deception. Can't say as I can go there, LoL.

I realize you apparently think that only "outsiders" can see the truth at this point, but keep in mind that I am not motivated by political biases. As I've stated, I don't care if this country goes full on Communist. I also don't care if it goes full on Islamic State. They could kill me for all I care, and it wouldn't bother me. As Paul says, they'd only be doing me a favor. So what do I care if Biden and Harris take power? Now granted, if it's someone who I kinda detest the sight of (Pelosi and Obama fall under this category), that will present some discomfort. But as puppets go, I actually kinda like Joe. He doesn't take himself seriously, despite being an enemy of the country.

So I would caution you against thinking that everyone in the country who is opposed to the Biden Presidency simply has their eyes closed. I think it is actually the opposing crowd who does, at least if they are getting their "knowledge" from the Leftist media.

But I don't really take offense. Just warning you that you may be tossing out the opinion of people you formerly respected prematurely.

God bless however,
- H

Just saying though, perhaps it was only a few that saw the truth in this election, like those 2 women in the video in the original post.

Trump was basically in the news everyday, and many evangelical Christians were fearing Biden, this could have definitely played a role in several Christians having Trump dreams of him getting re-elected. It is mentioned somewhere in that video, why many dreamed of Trump being re-elected because of too many focusing on Trump too much.

It's like the Old Testament only a very few prophets were prophesying what would come to past.

You know when I was reading about Hannaniah, the way I read it, it really seemed like he thought he was hearing from God, he thought he had it right.

Alexis said in the video that she knows of prophetic Christians that actually prayed for Kamala and stood by her side, you don't hear of this from many other people.

I believe though the people vote who they vote, and the Lord allows it, I also believe God can use Joe Biden and Kamala Harris for good, the God we serve is mighty, the Lord Jesus is capable of great things, through Jesus Christ all things are possible.

And about what you said about outsiders, it may sound like I am saying that, but both those women in the video are living inside USA.

I know many people disagree with me on this topic, and may even disagree with the video, but I still love you all.

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Randy Kluth

Maybe you would be interested in this thread, as I saw you had a thread called "rethinking the prophets" earlier last month I think. Just thought you would be interested to know that a few Christian prophets did actually prophesy Biden and Kamala to win.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'll take a look at this tomorrow, Josho. But about your OP video, I was watching the rest and got to the 55 minute mark, and I have to tell you, I think she's losing it a bit at that point. Her own racism is starting to surface a little there. Not saying she's the worst person in the world - she's a sister - but she's made several statements throughout the video that suggest she's had no ears to hear anything prophesied positively about Trump going back to before the 2016 election. That means she is guilty of some of the things she is accusing others of, in only hearing what she wants to hear, and this is why I'm getting very little witness from her interpretations.

I wouldn't put much stock in her if I were you. Like I said, she's a sister, but she has a long ways to go yet in a number of areas. If led, I may watch the rest tomorrow, but at this point, she's losing a lot of credibility.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'll take a look at this tomorrow, Josho. But about your OP video, I was watching the rest and got to the 55 minute mark, and I have to tell you, I think she's losing it a bit at that point. Her own racism is starting to surface a little there. Not saying she's the worst person in the world - she's a sister - but she's made several statements throughout the video that suggest she's had no ears to hear anything prophesied positively about Trump going back to before the 2016 election. That means she is guilty of some of the things she is accusing others of, in only hearing what she wants to hear, and this is why I'm getting very little witness from her interpretations.

I wouldn't put much stock in her if I were you. Like I said, she's a sister, but she has a long ways to go yet in a number of areas. If led, I may watch the rest tomorrow, but at this point, she's losing a lot of credibility.

She is accurate this far because Joe Biden was elected. It's only 1 month and 3 weeks til inauguration day, so we shall see.

As mentioned earlier in the video, Marlena was a Trump supporter before she had the dream about Trump and Joe.

Alexis is an independent voter.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is another Christian prophet named John Benton from South Africa, who prophesied Joe Biden would win for those interested.

LoL!

Trump has already stated that of course he will step down on January 20th if all legal means have been pursued and he's unable to prevail, so I don't think he needed the warning : ) But this guy is interesting, i.e. interesting enough anyway. I don't know anything else about him, so I'd have to reserve any other comments based on just this.

Keep something in mind here, Josho. This is why the scripture says "we know in part and we prophesy in part." All the prophesies that have gone forth have only seen part of the picture, including these ones you have posted. But just as many on the Right didn't take everything that was said under consideration, these guys here didn't either. If you want the entire picture, you have to gather in everything being said to get enough of the "parts" put together to see the whole thing, or most of it anyway.
She is accurate this far because Joe Biden was elected.

Yes, but so was I. And I disagree with her on most else. But we do agree on racism and injustice being dealt with.

Anyway, thanks for posting this stuff. It was interesting at least.

Reactions: Josho

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wow I just am at the 32 minute mark of the video now, and Alexis saw Kamala in a dream coming out of the darkness towards two angels and she was given a book of law, and God told Alexis in the dream, that he was going to use Kamala Harris, and then she saw His light shining on her.
Just more deception. Ignore it. Kamala Harris is a wicked and evil woman, so God's light would DEFINITELY NOT be shining on her.

What utter nonsense from these dreamers. The false prophets and prophetesses are now coming out of the woodwork like cockroaches.

Reactions: teamventure

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God can use anyone.
And you believe that He prefers to use the servants of Satan?

What absolute rubbish. It is understandable when Leftists promote lies and nonsense. But Christians are duty bound to speak the truth, and this thread should not even have been started, had you properly checked out this witch called Kamala Harris.

Reactions: teamventure

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Wow I just am at the 32 minute mark of the video now, and Alexis saw Kamala in a dream coming out of the darkness towards two angels and she was given a book of law, and God told Alexis in the dream, that he was going to use Kamala Harris, and then she saw His light shining on her.

Sounds like a dream of deception. That book of law won't be one from God.
And it is much more likely that biden/harris will remain tyrants than some obscure dream coming true anyway.
Scripture says many will be decieved in the last days. These dreams seem to go right along with end times deception.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just more deception. Ignore it. Kamala Harris is a wicked and evil woman, so God's light would DEFINITELY NOT be shining on her.

What utter nonsense from these dreamers. The false prophets and prophetesses are now coming out of the woodwork like cockroaches.

I do not wish to enter into debate with you, as this is the prophecy section.

I will just leave this comment here.

God can change anyone. And He can certainly use Kamala if He chooses to.

Do not doubt what the Lord Jesus can do.

Last edited: